Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? (2591 Views)

Great Photographs Collected From History 2. / Why Do Black Women Love Patting The Hell Out Of Their Heads / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
this is becoming more of a norm these days for women to turn their faces side ways or turn their head either to the right or to the left whilst taking photograhs. Im wondering where this style originates from. more than half of the pics/photographs i've sighted either on facebook, nairaland, twitter, yahoo etc depicts ladies with such posture.

cant pple stand straight with their faces not turned to take pictures? or standing straight makes them look less beautiful?

Just asking cis some of my very close female friends does this as well
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by mrperfect(m): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
I guess Is just a fashion.
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
mrperfect: I guess Is just a fashion.
na lie. l think its got more to do with beauty or trying to look beautiful
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by ihebrooke(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
toba: na lie. l think its got more to do with beauty or trying to look beautiful

If you knew the answer, why ask the question. You won't even consider another person's opinion.
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
ihebrooke:

If you knew the answer, why ask the question. You won't even consider another person's opinion.
i dont think my response depicted knowing the answer or otherwise.

l said 'l think' thats my thought which may be either way correct or wrong
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by ihebrooke(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
toba: i dont think my response depicted knowing the answer or otherwise.

l said 'l think' thats my thought which may be either way correct or wrong

toba: na lie. l think its got more to do with beauty or trying to look beautiful

Oga mi, we can go back and forth on this all day, but that will also mean that either of us do not understand the meaning of "na lie" in your post.
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
ihebrooke:

Oga mi, we can go back and forth on this all day, but that will also mean that either of us do not understand the meaning of "na lie" in your post.
exactly the point. the 'na lie' was for my not accepting his reason(whilst anticipating more tenable reason(s)], yet it doesnt still give an affirmation of knowing or not knowing. the phrase 'l think' has negated ur question. cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by Kizitoseventeen(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
toba: exactly the point. the 'na lie' was for my not accepting his reason(whilst anticipating more tenable reason(s)], yet it doesnt still give an affirmation of knowing or not knowing. the phrase 'l think' has negated ur question. cheesy
mtchwwwww,una jus dey speak big big english,make pesin hear word fr this forum

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2013
Kizitoseventeen: mtchwwwww,una jus dey speak big big english,make pesin hear word fr this forum
smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Turn their heads/ faces Side Way(s) Whilst Taking Photographs? by dasparrow: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
toba: this is becoming more of a norm these days for women to turn their faces side ways or turn their head either to the right or to the left whilst taking photograhs. Im wondering where this style originates from. more than half of the pics/photographs i've sighted either on facebook, nairaland, twitter, yahoo etc depicts ladies with such posture.

cant pple stand straight with their faces not turned to take pictures? or standing straight makes them look less beautiful?

Just asking cis some of my very close female friends does this as well

I just don't understand all the childish threads being opened on Nairaland these days. How old are you? You are an adult I presume and I am sure you have female friends as you stated in your original post as well as female family relatives as well. What stops you from politely asking them this question? Whatever happened to open communication when dealing with friends and family members? or is that against the Nigerian culture? I mean, I just don't understand some of you nowadays. The average Nigerian does not seem to strike me as too bright with all the silly questions some of you pose here on Nairaland these days.

(1) (Reply)

Showpiece Or Masterpiece (which Are You?) / How To Confirm If Your Motor Insurance Policy Is Genuine / Loved Up Photos Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.