Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time (4986 Views)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? / Best Indian Film So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by marianazme(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2012
Guys I would like to know what you consider the best indain movies of all time. Mine would be Vivah, humko tumse pyaar hai, we are family, my name is khan, dhoom, paa, 3 idiots, and so many more. Whats yours?
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Jayboy124: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
My Name Is Khan and 3 Idiots are very fantastics movies. They are among my favorites too. But I would have go back to the early popular Bollywood films. Dharaam & Veer, Mard, Burning Train, Mother India, Yeh Vada Raha (The Promise, Sunita), Nagin* (Snake Girl)... Those should probably be my favorites.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Ariyke: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
KUCHI kUCHI HOTA HAI

MY NAME IS KHAN

KABI KUCHI KABI GHAM

DHOOM

THREE IDIOTS
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by cytaurus: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Kuchi kuchi hot tai
Slum dog billonaire
Khabi kuchi kabi gam
Sunita
Mard
Tufan
Nagina
Nagin
3 idiot
My name is khan
Mission mumbai
Mother india
Chocolate
Chita chita etc
I really love bpllywood movies
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by yat11: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Emmyk(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Koi Mil Gaya
Kal Ho Na Oh
Krish
kal ho na prier. Any movie by Hrithik Roshan. Havent watched any indian movie lately.

1 Like

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by toluxe0075: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ghajini
3 idiots
my name is khan
kuchi kuchi cho tai
veer-zaara
race
pyaar impossible
slumdog d billionaire
etc just 2 many
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Chydobe: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ready to watch Free Hindi movies online, fridaymasti.com is is your best option to watch free and interrupted Hindi movies. Try it out today.

Click on link below for information on free Hindi and Bollywood download

http://www.newzified.com/watch-latest-bollywood-movies-free-download-%e2%94%82watch-hindi-full-movies/
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Shorsky1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2017
Don and the three idiots.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Habyz(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Veer, My name is Khan, Snake girl (Nagin), God Tusi Great Oh, Pyaar impossible, Sanam Teri Kasam, there are these remaining two I can't remember there names and it kills me one is about campus students who are reunited after they separated, there former VC asked to see them anyways it was a story about love, betrayal, trust, wealth, poverty. The second is about a female surgeon and a male prince whose father couldn't walk after series of therapist sent to him he just sent them all away the children fell in love and the drama started they are both 2016 films and there are a lot more i can't remember please help me out with the names of this films
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Treyknowles(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Habyz:
Veer, My name is Khan, Snake girl (Nagin), God Tusi Great Oh, Pyaar impossible, Sanam Teri Kasam, there are these remaining two I can't remember there names and it kills me one is about campus students who are reunited after they separated, there former VC asked to see them anyways it was a story about love, betrayal, trust, wealth, poverty. The second is about a female surgeon and a male prince whose father couldn't walk after series of therapist sent to him he just sent them all away the children fell in love and the drama started they are both 2016 films and there are a lot more i can't remember please help me out with the names of this films
The Second One Is Khoobsurat

1 Like

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Habyz(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Treyknowles:
The Second One Is Khoobsurat
OMG! Thank you so much and God bless you.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Treyknowles(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Habyz:
OMG! Thank you so much and God bless you.
Amen.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Deeni131: 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Habyz post=60738502]Veer, My name is Khan, Snake girl (Nagin), God Tusi Great Oh, Pyaar impossible, Sanam Teri Kasam, there are these remaining two I can't remember there names and it kills me one is about campus students who are reunited after they separated, there former VC asked to see them anyways it was a story about love, betrayal, trust, wealth, poverty.

Pls can u help me to remember ber the name of an Indian film which cast jitendra marrying two women and the women did not know that they were two marrying one man. One of the woman jitendra married in the film is rekha. Pls remind me the name of the film.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by samtoolz(m): 11:46pm On May 20, 2020
Chhichore( had me laughing all through)
Bang bang( katrina kaif best performance)
Namaste london,desi boyz, fukrey, golmaal series, housefull too, three idiots
Shradda kapoor movies(my crush)
Don't know why, but chhichore is my best (sexa��)
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Muquadam(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2021
You people should go watch Andhadun, a superb movie. There's been a wave of excellent Indian movies very recently.
Ayushman Khuranna and RajKumar Rao are very versatile actors at the forefront of this new wave. Try and go watch Vicky Donor, Ludo, Newton, Trapped, Badhaai ho. You won't regret, trust me.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Mofetemi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Muquadam:
You people should go watch Andhadun, a superb movie. There's been a wave of excellent Indian movies very recently.
Ayushman Khuranna and RajKumar Rao are very versatile actors at the forefront of this new wave. Try and go watch Vicky Donor, Ludo, Newton, Trapped, Badhaai ho. You won't regret, trust me.

Hi. I am a dire fan of bollywood. Where do u download your bollywood movies from? For the ones u have can i have them pls, or can we chat on whatsapp, zero-eight-zero-five-five-seven-nine-three-seven-four-one
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Keemsleek005(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
What about

Gazab
I die for mama
Love in Tokyo
Burning train
Hama, ankurba and Anthony
The one with a dog and his master was killed

1 Like

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by ostopsmich(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
Go check this out guys, Khuda haafiz, it's a 2020 Bollywood movie, you gonna like it
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by kudos4u(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2021
Bilu Barber , Secret Super star, Bhagbhan, Sultan, Raid, PK, Like star on earth , Hikki , pad man, Dangal, Gabbar,etc Get some of the Bollywood movies here https://bolly4u.kim/category/bollywood-300mb/

1 Like

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Iamemblem(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2021
Where can one get them downloaded?

cytaurus:
Kuchi kuchi hot tai
Slum dog billonaire
Khabi kuchi kabi gam
Sunita
Mard
Tufan
Nagina
Nagin
3 idiot
My name is khan
Mission mumbai
Mother india
Chocolate
Chita chita etc
I really love bpllywood movies
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Samdaresd(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
There is this Indian movie but, I can't really remember the stuff.
The plot goes thus:
In this movie, a very poor couple, gave birth to a set of twins(both boys). One of the boys, was stolen by a bird and was raised in the palace to become a prince.
While the other, was raised by the genuine parents but was raised poor.
The guy, that was raised poor, grew up to become a brave man. He was good with the sword.
While the other guy, that was raised in the palace become a strong guy. His area of speciality, happens to archery (shooting of arrows)
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by abysirius(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dharam-Veer
Samdaresd:
There is this Indian movie but, I can't really remember the stuff.
The plot goes thus:
In this movie, a very poor couple, gave birth to a set of twins(both boys). One of the boys, was stolen by a bird and was raised in the palace to become a prince.
While the other, was raised by the genuine parents but was raised poor.
The guy, that was raised poor, grew up to become a brave man. He was good with the sword.
While the other guy, that was raised in the palace become a strong guy. His area of speciality, happens to archery (shooting of arrows)

1 Like

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Andhadum, secret super star, bahobali, half girlfriend, dhadak, student of the year 2, namanstey england, NH.10, veere di wedding, a lot of bollywood movie i can't even say finish. Am just a freak of indian movies and i love them a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Samdaresd(m): 6:37am On Jun 19, 2021
abysirius:
Dharam-Veer
Thanks
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2021
kudos4u:
Bilu Barber , Secret Super star, Bhagbhan, Sultan, Raid, PK, Like star on earth , Hikki , pad man, Dangal, Gabbar,etc Get some of the Bollywood movies here https://bolly4u.kim/category/bollywood-300mb/
i have watchee all the movies you mentioned, you are on point jare!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2021
If you have not watched "flying jatt" and "entertainment" you have not watch indian movie. Thats the fact.
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Iamemblem(m): 6:14am On Jun 21, 2021
What's the best way to get English Translation?

kudos4u:
Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by kudos4u(m): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
Download MX player on playstore
Iamemblem:
What's the best way to get English Translation?

Re: Your Best Indian Movies Of All Time by Iamemblem(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thanks boss

kudos4u:
Download MX player on playstore

(1) (Reply)

Download Thor 2 / Your favourite Mafia/Gangster Movie? / Moments With Mo (tv Talk Show) Cuts Out The Word God When Mentioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.