Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy (5357 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by sKy007: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Matters Arising

“These boys are 200 level students of the University of Portharcourt. They were part of a cult group” THE MAFIA’S”. They are not even hardened enough to kill .What they do is collect dues from defaulting members etc So on this fateful day, they went to Aluu village to ruffle a particular guy who happened to be a rival cult member(Vikins).On getting there, they didn't meet him at home so they decided to chill in the nearby bush.
It is sad that the manner of their death was gruesome and barbaric and in full public glare. But then enough warnings have been going around .
' When you join a cult , you are signing a Death Pact , so whatever form it may come , you should embrace it '
Were they really that innocent? Pls be objective

6 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by sKy007: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2012
smsgrouper: What r we suppose to say NO to: cultism or jungle justice?
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by texazzpete(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2012
sKy007: Matters Arising

It is sad that the manner of their death was gruesome and barbaric and in full public glare. But then enough warnings have been going around .
' When you join a cult , you are signing a Death Pact , so whatever form it may come , you should embrace it '

I'm being objective here: You are a m0r0n.

They were killed barbarically for being accused of armed robbery. Everyone knows that this was not so. Ergo, they were innocent. Of course they were not without SIN. I have sinned, YOU have sinned.

Also, innocent or not...nobody deserves to be killed like that. Nobody deserves to take the law into their own hands in such a barbaric method. The people who did this must be made to SUFFER for this.

And yes, I stick by my initial assessment: You're a m0r0n.

15 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by micki83(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2012
texazzpete:

They were killed barbarically for being accused of armed robbery. Everyone knows that this was not so. Ergo, they were innocent. Of course they were not without SIN. I have sinned, YOU have sinned.

Also, innocent or not...nobody deserves to be killed like that. Nobody deserves to take the law into their own hands in such a barbaric method. The people who did this must be made to SUFFER for this.

what he said!
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by sKy007: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2012
texazzpete:

Peradventure they had survived, don't u believe we would have been hearing retaliatory attacks from rival cult groups
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by sKy007: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2012
mekaboy: I DONT KNOW WHY UNIPORT STUDENTS ARE MAKING NOISE ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER WEBSITES ABOUT THE STUDENTS THAT WERE MURDERED TO DEATH.

FROM WHAT I HEARD, THE GUYS WERE CAUGHT BY 3AM AND TORTURED TILL 12 WHEN THEY WERE FINALLY BURNT, WHERE WERE ALL THE STUDENTS THAT ARE MAKING NOISE NOW?

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by texazzpete(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2012
sKy007:
Peradventure they had survived, don't u believe we would have been hearing retaliatory attacks from rival cult groups

I object to the torture and burning of those kids. Why should I waste time dwelling on what would have happened if they survived? Should the act have been committed in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2012
sKy007: Matters Arising

This is the most stupid posting I have read this week. Being a member of a campus fraternity does not carry a death penalty in Nigeria. even if they are members of Mafia does not mean they should be brutalised in that manner

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by CrazyMan(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2012
sKy007: Matters Arising.

Do you have proof that they were cultists, or is this just another story, cos I've read so many accounts on this particular matter.

Truth is I don't know what to believe anymore.

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by CrazyMan(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2012
sKy007: Peradventure they had survived, don't u believe we would have been hearing retaliatory attacks from rival cult groups
Wrong...

If indeed they were cultist as the poster claimed, then their death should provoke their members to seek for vengeance.

Unfortunately, no group had carried any reprisal attacks, so this proves that they weren't cultists.

Next story please...

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by ITbomb(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
Do you have proof that they were cultists, or is this just another story, cos I've read so many accounts on this particular matter.

Me too, too many stories to believe but I think if they were Cultist we would be hearing of reprisal attacks by their colleagues.

Here is another version
toluxa1: The truth is finally out!!!One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy angry(uniport boy) with his other 3friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d whole tin turned into smtin else wen d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys are cultist/thieves, after much beating they swear that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like (1)y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other students or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video, painfully getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place, let's start frm ppl living around d scene, d boy that was owning Him, etc dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organising shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths... Diz are boyz that travel abroad, now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole?we won't sleep on dis, noooooo justice must prevail Uniports students re rioting in Aluu,dats d evil community dat killed d youths And Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We should never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could b you, ur brother or ur friend.. May their souls RIP.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by redsun(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan:

When one begin to think of the way the savages dressed and look in that gruesome video,one can see the likeliness that most of them are students,because villagers dont dress like that in a hurry.

3 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Callotti: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmmm. . . . levels. cheesy
There are soooooooooooo many reasons why I can't stand gangs. . . or where 2 or three are gathered.
You never know when you are subconsciously initiated into a CULT. . . .'Group-Think' will get you more harm than good.
Too late to speculate.
It really does not matter any more.

The main question is. . . WILL OTHERS LEARN FROM THIS?

Nigerian educational system remains a FARCE! kiss
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by ifeci: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2012
so many stories arising, some will even claim they were Illuminati looking out for free masons; but it doesn't take away the fact that they were brutally murdered.

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
whoever that start this post is a big f00l. i hope the same will happen to you.

Goat angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by SOHKAHTOA: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Anger in my soul.. I refused to watch that video because I can't curtail the anger and I don't wanna suffer in silent. That said, from a good understanding of the system of yesteryears, these souls will not die in vain, though that may not solve the problem but it will rather bring more pains so Allu Community better prepares for the raining days when battalion of mob shall invade them in absolute revenge of their lost ones.. It may not be soon, but retaliation is the rule of the game.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by CrazyMan(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
redsun: When one begin to think of the way the savages dressed and look in that gruesome video,one can see the likeliness that most of them are students,because villagers dont dress like that in a hurry.
Your point is...?
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by doctokwus: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
Wrong...

If indeed they were cultist as the poster claimed, then their death should provoke their members to seek for vengeance.

Unfortunately, no group had carried any reprisal attacks, so this proves that they weren't cultists.

Next story please...
U allude too much power to dis cult boys as if dey are robots dat act w/o thinking.Some of dem do av brains& try to dodge frm field(I.e dose responsible for ruffing rivals up) part of operations.Don't b surprised if a few of dem where in d crowd dat day but for fear of their own lives cudnt intervene or evn put in a word for d murdered 4.D honest truth was dat dese boys were @ d wrong place @ d wrong time,but it shudnt b reason 4 dem2 b killed,talkless of d manner of their murder.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Horus(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Neither arms nor “stolen items” were found, and it was confirmed by the JTF.
There is no verifiable proof that these guys were robbers or cultists.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by bittyend(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
texazzpete:

PizzaPLATE

You're a simpleton and a retaarded son of hunch back having eunuch father.

You go about raving and ranting like a freaking lunatic, you cra-magnon IQ having faggit. You're food today and I'll eat you up with the plate, cu.nt.

Those guys were 'MAFIAs' but there was nothing mafioso about them. Misguided kids!!

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by CrazyMan(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
doctokwus: U allude too much power to dis cult boys as if dey are robots dat act w/o thinking.Some of dem do av brains& try to dodge frm field(I.e dose responsible for ruffing rivals up) part of operations.
You seem to possess so much knowledge about cultists...do you happen to be one? Lol

doctokwus: Don't b surprised if a few of dem where in d crowd dat day but for fear of their own lives cudnt intervene or evn put in a word for d murdered 4.
Wrong again.

I don't have to be in any cult before I defend my friend who is being murdered unjustly.

If those guys were cult boys, and their friends were among the on-looker, then their deaths would have been averted. Because all it would have taken would have been a 45 seconds call to their members for possible back up.

No good thinking Nigerian youth (cultist or not) would fold his arm in fear and watch as his friends are brutally murdered.

Its not possible.

doctokwus: D honest truth was dat dese boys were @ d wrong place @ d wrong time,but it shudnt b reason 4 dem2 b killed,talkless of d manner of their murder.
Seconded!
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by texazzpete(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
bittyend:

PizzaPLATE

You go about raving and ranting like a freaking lunatic, you cra-magnon IQ having faggit. You're food today and I'll eat you up with the plate, cu.nt.

Those guys were 'MAFIAs' but there was nothing mafioso about them. Misguided kids!!

The word is 'cro-magnon' not 'cra-magnon'. If you're going to insult me, please do so with intelligence.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Horus(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2012

Face of the Killers. The guy holding the plank was was an especially enthusiastic BEAST and deserves capital punishment.
The video appeared to have been shot by the woman in purple/jeans. If you know anyone of them on this picture, have them reported to the Police.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by redsun(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
Your point is...?

that you could be one of them.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by ajuyah22(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
d dead cnt speak. xo der will b many stories speaking 4 dem, but vegance most prevail.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by mikeywise(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
You seem to possess so much knowledge about cultists...do you happen to be one? Lol

Wrong again.

I don't have to be in any cult before I defend my friend who is being murdered unjustly.

If those guys were cult boys, and their friends were among the on-looker, then their deaths would have been averted. Because all it would have taken would have been a 45 seconds call to their members for possible back up.

No good thinking Nigerian youth (cultist or not) would fold his arm in fear and watch as his friends are brutally murdered.

Its not possible.

Seconded!
seems u dont know much about cultists, the first instinct will be to leave school.am sure they have all left school. they are usually very scared.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by dayokanu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na wa ooo
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Katsumoto: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
bittyend:

PizzaPLATE

Even if they were cult boys, they didn't deserve death let alone a gruesome and slow one.

And you guys wonder why your country is in the state its in.
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Rooneyboy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy
by CrazyMan(m): 12:06pm
redsun: When one begin to think of the
way the savages dressed and look in that
gruesome video,one can see the likeliness
that most of them are students,because
villagers dont dress like that in a hurry.
Your point is...?

Crazyman u no kill person I swear.
Was red sun drunk or something ?
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 10, 2012
Tells you the era Nigeria is in comparison to the rest of the civilized world. What a disgrace!
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by vowiski(m): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2012
texazzpete:

Is this the best post I have read in NL for months? Right on point
Re: Aluu 4: When Cultists Gets Sympathy by james1(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2012
@Sky007.are you in PH?we badly need someone in PH to report to the house.cos one account said they went to retrieve debt owed one of their friends at 5am.my wonder is,what manner of debt do people go retrive at 5am?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Evil Killers In St Francis Xavier Catholic Church Have Been Captured!! / Breast Smashing In Africa Victims Shocking Pics And Experiences Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.