Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja (1448 Views)

Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Forex Brokers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 20, 2008
Hi all,
I just wanted to ask from anyone who's traded live forex account. How's it been withdrawing your funds from your forex account into your domicillary account? I just want to do some research before choosing the right broker.
Hey Seun, hope I ain't violating nothing here?
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by N4s1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2008
Via bank wire but the fastest way is via e-gold.
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by stone4rock(m): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2008
saintvalx:

Hi all,
I just wanted to ask from anyone who's traded live forex account. How's it been withdrawing your funds from your forex account into your domicillary account? I just want to do some research before choosing the right broker.
Hey Seun, hope I ain't violating nothing here?

you could only redraw funds from your account via the medium you used to fund the account.
Things to note
[list]
[li]No third party transfer (your identity is attached to your account)[/li]
[li]It takes 4-5 working days to credit your domicilary account during transfer[/li]
[li]Uba may help you send money to your broker but you can't redraw via that account (isn't that crazy)[/li]
[li]You need to choose a broker with good operating skills (i recommend North Finance)[/li]
[li]If you are concerned about flexibility and smooth transaction (i suggest you open domicilary with GTB)[/li]
[/list]

i guess this little information answers your question, if u want more details on this or want whatever materials on forex trading feel free to contact me: stone4rocking@yahoo.com
1luv
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2008
Thanks 2 u guyz, I think I've gotten all that I need.
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by namdo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
@stone4rock
Is Northfinance regulated ?

thanks
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by cremeche(f): 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2008
happy new year nairalanders. cheesy
i am glad we still av some old fx traders and new ones in d house.concerning withdrawals pls visit www.forexpeacearmy.com 4 a list of reputable fx brokers and note northfinance is not one of them.
b4 talkin of withdrawals u av do alot homework.narrow ur research 2 d following:
1. mode of deposit
2. fx broker
3. type of platform (i strongly recommend those using meta trder 4)
4:currency pairs
5. trading method (manual. auto tradin or combination)
6. indicator ( fundemental, technical , news trade)
7. tradin time (asian/london overlap. london/newyork overlap or both)
95% of forex traders lose their money 2 brokers because of 2 tins greed and inadequate
information.feel free 2 ask wen u need help.
MUCH LUV 2 SEUN,STALION, ZZTOP,FOREX SPACESHIP,MDSOCK ETC
P.S : stallion just saw yur I.V thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Withdrawing Funds From Brokers To 9ja by senetee(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
Hey all,
does anyone use zenith for his/her transactions? If yes, please share your experience on deposting and withdrawing funds.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Dubious Private Placements / Fake Calls, Fake SMS / Shopping Abroad/online From Nigeria - Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.