Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale (9770 Views)

Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013 / Annie Idibia & Toke Makinwa's Outfits To Elite Model Search / Elite Model-Look Nigeria 2012 Winners: Moyinoluwa Arowoshola & Alvin Dayaffin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
I meant to open this thread earlier but got carried away with other things. It's really good to see our celebs and socialites not embarrassing themselves with mismatched outfits and poor colour combinations.

The grand finale of the prestigious male and female model search, Elite Model Look Nigeria 2012 took place at the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos – the event created a splendid and stylish sensation.

It was announced that, 17 year old, Moyinoluwa Arowoshola won the coveted female category while 18 year old Alvin Dayaffin [/b]won the male category and apart from the winners who will soon be strutting the runways of major fashion events and performances by rap star, [b]Lynxxx and his protege, Nedu as well as upcoming music act, G-Lory, the most buzzed about topic was fashion – who was wearing who?

All hail the Queen E! Elohor Aisien, the creative head of BETH Model Management and organizer of the annual competition helping to promote aspiring models – Elite Model Look Nigeria, stunned in a structured bandage dress by Herve Leger by Max Azria. She accessorized her look with silver bracelets and Christian Louboutin heels.

Kicking off our countdown of Must See Looks is the all Nigerian sweetheart, Agbani Darego. The former Miss World, who was also among the jury for selecting winners, arrived in a cut-out Bridget Awosika edgy white frock. Agbani kept her look simple and fresh by opting for a sleek up do, diamond stud earrings and black pumps – Way to go girl!

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
She is one of Nigeria’s most entertaining on-air-personalities and at the Elite Model Look Nigeria 2012 finale, 27 year old Toke Makinwa dazzled in a black Mimi Lee London frock with a see-through skirt. In line with the theme of the night “Black & White”, Toke went all black by accessorizing her outfit with black heels, clutch bag, gold cuffs and silver drop down earrings. On social networking site, Toke spoke on her outfit saying “I look fab in this sexy number” - and we totally agree, triple HOT!!!

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Celebrity photographer and Mavinbot, Toni Tones, lit up the red carpet in a neon dress by Tiannah Styling. Away from the blacks and whites spotted at the Elite Model Look Nigeria 2012 finale, Toni’s backless dress with a side slit, was one to see. She paired her outfit with a diamond bracelet and ring, black clutch and shoes and an Anna Wintour look-a-like stylish hair do.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Also in a neon dress was TV presenter, Liz Yemoja. Her plunging neckline and high slit dress which she accessorized with silver pumps was one of the most smoking hot looks of the night.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Designer, Ugonna Omeruo arrived in her label, House of Nwocha’s creation. Stunning in white dress with dramatic black feathered detailing, she accessorized with red stilettos and chandelier black & gold earrings.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Former Miss Nigeria, Ene Maya Lawani, stunned in all black ensemble accentuated with crystals.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Kele Kele love songstress/Mavin Records first lady, Tiwa Savage was one show stopper of the day, she arrived at the Elite Model Look Nigeria finale in a famous Stella McCartney dress which has been worn by famous celebrities. She accessorized her outfit with black heels, luscious pink lips and bangs hair do.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
TV content producer, Ifeanyi Dike Jnr, really made the gents proud in this black suit, which he paired with a white tee, black Italian tie and wrist watch.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Attention! Upcoming music act, G-Lory showed up in a custom orange and black leather ensemble. She accessorized her outfit with a black heels, Diana Ross inspired-hair-do and a Navy hat.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
One of Nigeria’s most loved couples, AY and Mabel Makun, were absolutely cute on the black carpet. Dressed in a black suit, the top comedian accessorized with black shades and loafers, while his better half, Mabel, stunned in a white lace dress, a black mini skirt, white clutch and Christian Louboutin pumps.

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Even with all the glam and shine, it is safe to say that Denrele and Prince Uzoegwu stole the show!

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
more pics

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
Linda Ikeji looking good

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
More pics

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Red Carpet pics

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2012

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
I just like Waje (Last pic) but looks slightly off...

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
Other must see looks of the night are former Elite Model Look Nigeria winners - Chinwe Princess Ejere and Chika Emmanuella in Bridget Awosika, celebrity stylist, Ezinne Chinkata in Meena, beauty pro, Bola Fadina in Vonne Couture, Jenifa star, Funke Akindele-Oloyede in Grecian inspired white gown, designer, Mai Atafo in his own creation and Goldie in a sheer blouse and black pants.

From BN
Photo Credit:Kola Oshalusi

Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by Idowuogbo(f): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
U sure no b prince statue dem take? He looks dead. As for derenle, he is trying so hard to b westernised.Anyways... In all sha, d neon gals killed d scene.love it! Got d orange version of Tony's outfit...her head scata carpet. Nice!!
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by Idowuogbo(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Y Funke Akindele wear wedding gown na undecided
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Y Yinka Akindele dey wear wedding gown undecided
Yinka? No be Funke im mama give am grin
She looks good
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by alleviate2002us(m): 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
@OP, A job well done
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by Idowuogbo(f): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijebabe:
Yinka? No be Funke im mama give am grin
She looks good
My bad! Typo error..
Modified#
She looks good... But! To bridal IMO. tongue
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: U sure no b prince statue dem take? He looks dead. As for derenle, he is trying so hard to b westernised.Anyways... In all sha, d neon gals killed d scene.love it! Got d orange version of Tony's outfit...her head scata carpet. Nice!!
Toni's outfit = sexy!! Mehn I dey jealous o

I keep seeing myself in Elohor's outfit. Gosh!
*seeing a street full of guys praising and fighting over my sexy fine...* abeg make I stop before I give myself aneurysm grin
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My bad! Typo error..
Modified#
She looks good... But! To bridal IMO. tongue
I heard she's preg so maybe she's trying to hide something wink
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
alleviate2002us: @OP, A job well done
smiley
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by Idowuogbo(f): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijebabe:
Toni's outfit = sexy!! Mehn I dey jealous o

I keep seeing myself in Elohor's outfit. Gosh!
*seeing a street full of guys praising and fighting over my sexy fine...* abeg make I stop before I give myself aneurysm grin
Lmfaoo!! Mrs Ije Joseph! Keep day dreaming u hia! grin
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by kandiikane(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by ijebabe: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
kandiikane: www.nairaland.com/attachments/846442_Ugonna_Omeruo_jpg4c897743f68eb1638a4095493a8588df

What the hell is this?

My husband lynxx toh badt!! kiss
I think ur confused. Lynxxx is taken. Find someone else :-P
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by kandiikane(m): 2:13am On Oct 10, 2012
Ijebabe, if you love your face then stay clear. I can make the acid look like an accident. tongue
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by mrkels(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
*yawns* who noticed tiwa savaged photoshopped leg error, linda ikeji's centre patting, and the yeye denrele and edun abi edi yuck!
Re: Red Carpet: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale by jigawatts(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Y Funke Akindele wear wedding gown na undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Trends On Dobby's Fashion World. / New Lovely Exclusive Ankara Grand Styles - Fashion 14 / LADIES!!!13 New Makeup Tips You Wish You Had Known Long Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.