Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (163791 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
sad #missing lady D# sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
princessmia:
hahahahohohehahaha!
#laughing in turkish#
I tire for that guy o.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
princessmia: grin

better?
That's better dear.
grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
yemcoguy: hello housemates, been a while here, hope y'all doing grt?
Yeah...we're doing great.
Hope you are too?
Where have you been?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
princessmia: sad #missing lady D# sad
Me too...sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by yemcoguy(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
sory cant qoute...@princess ve been gud o, thanx psoto am doing grt too, ve actually been around
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
just a suggestion to the house, can we discuss about the benefits of nysc, if the there are any and disadvantages of nysc as tomorrow topic. .
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
psoto:
Agree to you?
So that we can transact "BUSINESS"?

EXACTLY!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
SBabaJ:
Hmmm...Psoto GOT Abba NOW...

AM TINKIN SO
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
psoto:
Not yet.
Just curious.

NOT YET BUT ALMOST!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
psoto:
Oooh...Okay then.
We'll try τ̅☺ be of help.
Prof..Profgrin
Stop profing me.. Where is your discussion & conclusion for your final thesis
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 11:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
No 1 missed me ere... Eyahhhh ( -̩̩̩͡˛ -̩̩̩͡ )
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2012
Good
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:57am On Oct 12, 2012
Morning
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2012
House
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2012
T
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:00am On Oct 12, 2012
G
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:01am On Oct 12, 2012
I
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:02am On Oct 12, 2012
F
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2012
Wishing you all a nice day ahead.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2012
Please house, I know some issues shoul be confidential, but I just want to get diff opinion on this issue as it is bothering me...I woke to see the below text message of my ex who is still in school, when I got the text I just waved it, but surprisingly her thoughts kept resurfacing...I know she feels bitter with me cos we broke up when she was writing her exam and she is just trying to get back at me.
I would have loved to post this in the romance section, but I know I will get loads and loads of both sane and insane advice, so I decided to bring this here cos here is more like a Family to me...Below is the text:

"Tank God ur tots neva affected my result. Am proud 2 say dt i mde d best result dis semester without any reference. Once again tnx 4 d bitter moments".

Now, for the guyz, if you were in my shoe what will you do, reply congratulating her or what?...and for the ladies in here, do you think I should just ignore the text?...Awaiting your responses.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by yamunla(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2012
Pls house i have a little problem.i was mobilized for dis batch C but my name was mispelt on the mobilization list.instead of akinjomo they wrote akinjumo and am scared because the correction of name has closed in my school.some people are sayin i can stil corect my name wen call up letter arrives,some people said i can even corect it in camp,while some say i wont be able to go in this batch C again.some guys even said my skul can minute on my call up letter and am good to go.pls i need ur advice
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2012
CY09: Please house, I know some issues shoul be confidential, but I just want to get diff opinion on this issue as it is bothering me...I woke to see the below text message of my ex who is still in school, when I got the text I just waved it, but surprisingly her thoughts kept resurfacing...I know she feels bitter with me cos we broke up when she was writing her exam and she is just trying to get back to me.
I would have loved to post this in the romance section, but I know I will get loads and loads of but sane and insane advice, so I decided to bring this here cos here is more like a Family to me...Below is the text:

"Tank God ur tots neva affected my result. Am proud 2 say dt i mde d best result dis semester without any reference. Once again tnx 4 d bitter moments".

Now, for the guyz, if you were in my shoe what will you do, reply congratulating her or what?...and for the ladies in here, do you think I should just ignore the text?...Awaiting your responses.
morning house
has for me she just hurt and i don't think there is anyfin you can say to change that, they say time heals all
I wouldn't advise you to reply the message cause it will most likely not turn out Good.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2012
CY09: Please house, I know some issues shoul be confidential, but I just want to get diff opinion on this issue as it is bothering me...I woke to see the below text message of my ex who is still in school, when I got the text I just waved it, but surprisingly her thoughts kept resurfacing...I know she feels bitter with me cos we broke up when she was writing her exam and she is just trying to get back to me.
I would have loved to post this in the romance section, but I know I will get loads and loads of but sane and insane advice, so I decided to bring this here cos here is more like a Family to me...Below is the text:

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Yettyosi(f): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2012
The virtue of Loyalty
loyality means dependability; d quality of of being reliable, trusted and believed.
One of the reason 4 corruption in a nation or in an org. Is a lack of understanding of the virtue of loyalty.
Put ur whole heart into whatever responsibility is committed 2 u, do not look or follow the negative path of wat odas have done either in the present or in d past, focus on the right thing, i knw u knw them!
Be not deceived; God is not mocked for watever a man soweth,that shal he also reap. (Galatians 6:7)
Be a blessin where u work and to the nation @ large.
God ll inspire in us the virtue of loyalty. amen.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2012
Abbasufi:
EXACTLY!
Nah...I'm not interested in doing business with you.grin
Morning!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2012
ogbeche77: Stop profing me.. Where is your discussion & conclusion for your final thesis
But Prof, I submitted it last week.
Both the soft copy and hard copy.

Old age is telling on Prof!grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2012
CY09: Good
CY09: Morning
CY09: House
CY09: T
CY09: G
CY09: I
CY09: F
CY09: Wishing you all a nice day ahead.
Morning CY.
How was your night?
Have a nice day too,
As we usher in the weekend.smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2012
Morning swities.....TGIF

@CY,
she is just hurt...well, congratulate her, no harm in it...#mythoughtsthough
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2012

I really do not like advising people on relationship matters, but you said she's your ex, I think I can contribute.
I don't think it will be wrong to congratulate her. Obviously, it looks like both of you are not in talking terms.
She's just being bitter about it, I guess. And you can't really blame her for that SMS. In fairness τ̅☺ her, your timing was bad, really really bad!
Summary Of My Submission: Congratulate her and let it end there!
If you do more than that, I'm not sure you'll like the outcome.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by alaricsaltzman: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2012

Sowee abt dat...she's obviously hurt and she's just trying 2 show u life is better without u...the best fing 2 do is jez 2 act matured and ignore it...shikena!!! But wait o! Is it d same gal dat bot 5 whites 4 u? Badt guy #just asking o...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by ik121: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Cy my bro pz ignor dat b.itch. She'z bitter yeah but at d same time bein sarcastic nd indirectly telin u she made it widout u. Ok she made a gud result so f**kin wat?? Who givs a f**k?? Na u send am skool? Lol. Pz ignor her nd dnt respond or pick her calls cos dat m.enstrual pad is lukn 4 a way 2 comm bak 2 ur life nd giv u a bitter dose. U cald her an 'ex', do u knw wher ex's belong? The trash bin. Plz click on my username nd go tru my topic about an ex, wise up bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.