Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (164229 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Abbasufi: I MISS DIS HOUSE!
Same From Here, My Kilishi Alhaji.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
SBabaJ:
Very Serious Man, I Just Completed It By ENCOURAGING Her To Serve Well So As To Be Retained! You Needed To See Her Eyes!

BADT GUY
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
SBabaJ:
Same From Here, My Kilishi Alhaji.

loool
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
SBabaJ: I Was In Transit With A Female Corper Who Redeployed From Gombe State To Ekiti, Her PPA?
A Pure Water Company!!!!!!!
shocked
SBabaJ: I Was In Transit With A Female Corper Who Redeployed From Gombe State To Ekiti, Her PPA?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
SBabaJ: The Lectures Were So Boring You Would Think That Was The Motive Of The Organisers.
grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
SBabaJ: The Miss NYSC, FCT Competition Proved The Words 'Most Beautiful Things Are Useless' Or Like Some Would Say 'Most Pretty Girls Are Dumb'

This reminds me of a girl that contested in Katsina state..she was asked the full meaning of NTA and she went dumb..
Beauty I must say, is overrated.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2012

Somewhere along the line she must have said she'd take anywhere in the SW over Gombe...I'm sure there all lots of schools in Ekiti so finding a placement shouldn't be as hard as her case suggests..But wait, did you ask what she studied?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
darefestus:

Somewhere along the line she must have said she'd take anywhere in the SW over Gombe...I'm sure there all lots of schools in Ekiti so finding a placement shouldn't be as hard as her case suggests..But wait, did you ask what she studied?
I Didn't Ask Her, But She Confirmed My Fears When I Asked 'Bout The Ownership Of The Company. It's Private. Owned By A Woman.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
good evenini, ao re u doin@ all??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
darefestus:

This reminds me of a girl that contested in Katsina state..she was asked the full meaning of NTA and she went dumb..
Beauty I must say, is overrated.
Haaaa.... That platoon 13 girl, ironically, I'm currently chatting with her now on whatapp.. She's a very good & concerned friend...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
ogbeche77:
Haaaa.... That platoon 13 girl, ironically, I'm currently chatting with her now on whatapp.. She's a very good & concerned friend...

Then bro the onus is on you to tell her what NTA stands for..And all other similar abbreviations.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
SBabaJ:
I Didn't Ask Her, But She Confirmed My Fears When I Asked 'Bout The Ownership Of The Company. It's[b]Private[/b] Private. Owned By A Woman.

From where I sit here, I can say the story is pure bollock. No one would post a corper to a pure water company, what's more, a private owned company. Water Co-operation maybe, but that's about it.
She must have taken cheap Narcotic before she left home that day.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2012
darefestus:

From where I sit here, I can say the story is pure bollock. No one would post a corper to a pure water company, what's more, a private owned company. Water Co-operation maybe, but that's about it.
Other Corpers That Had Redeployed To Ekiti Corroborated Her Story. If Linus Okorie Could Openly Request Ten Corpers And Get The Ten, I Don't Think Anything Stops A P.W Company From Getting Just One.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2012
darefestus:

Then you must be living in dreamland, my adventure this past week around the NYSC state office & local govt office made me believe these schools & companies even grease the palms of NYSC official to send them corpers... Cheap labour
Come to think of it, the girl in question may have studied industrial chemistry, and you know that the most important staff in a Pure water coy
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2012
darefestus:

Then bro the onus is on you to tell her what NTA stands for..And all other similar abbreviations.
Trust me now, I tormented her all for all the remaining days we spent in camp after that incident, by calling her NTA, but the chic claim it Stage Fright
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2012
SBabaJ: The Miss NYSC, FCT Competition Proved The Words 'Most Beautiful Things Are Useless' Or Like Some Would Say 'Most Pretty Girls Are Dumb'
mehn...u r sooo rite...even d mr machos and so on couldn't answer simple questns like minister of finance, full meaning of EFCC, geo-political zones, capital of some states e.t.c...cant help but wonder ow dey became graduates!!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
ogbeche i tot u re posted to aks
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2012
dlex21:
mehn...u r sooo rite...even d mr machos and so on couldn't answer simple questns like minister of finance, full meaning of EFCC, geo-political zones, capital of some states e.t.c...cant help but wonder ow dey became graduates!!!

Our Machos weren't all that either, but I feel they could be forgiven for their Gaffes. Its not easy flexing those muscles and operating on your mental side(serious Multi-tasking).
...We should also consider how difficult it is to remember things when under so much pressure sometimes..Most of us would boast of being able to win the ultimate price in WWTBAM just by watching some episodes from home..but its much more difficult than that when you are on the show and the stakes are high.
That is as much case as I can make for them.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2012
ceezonnifemi: ogbeche i tot u re posted to aks

My brother from another Mother, Ogbeche, was in Katsina camp with me.
The story of our meeting is another classic on its own..but my word, ogbeche is cool.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2012
ceezonnifemi: ogbeche i tot u re posted to aks
Wetin be aks
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
darefestus:

The story of our meeting is another classic on its own..but my word, ogbeche is cool.
COOL.... grin
darefestus:

COOL?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
ogbeche77:
COOL.... grin
COOL?
Sorry..You are cool, Not in a gay sense sha.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
darefestus:
Sorry..You are cool, Not in a gay sense sha.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by teminator: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Corpers posted to oyo town sseekin accomodation for already furnishe single aoartment buzz me 0
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Its been a while here.
Hello Everyone.
@Those complaining about the Khaki,
I slim-fitted my Khaki thrice, the third one done at home, before it could fit.
@SBABAJ, hmmmmm....
No suitor o.
The environment wasn't even comfortable for me,
Started my countdown from the first week.

On the issue of those that contested n couldn't answer questions,
Most times, the problem is usually nervousness.
Had a room mate who contested for Miss Nysc and couldn't answer the full meaning of PPA.
The Lady that represented ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ platoon couldn't produce the MTN slogan when asked.
All those things are because of anxiety.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
No Suitor Ke?
Well, I Appreciate Your Modesty.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Stage Fright....Nervousness...Anxiety....Looks Like It's Settled Then. What Of The Guy That Said The Capital Of Kebbi Is Lokoja? Hahaha....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
I Am Trying To Take Some Cooking Lessons...My Culinary Skills Are Second To None....Because I Wouldn't Even Get Any Ratings....Anyone In The Same Category In The House?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thrice!!!!!
Exchanged My Khaki With A Friend...And That Did The Trick. Saw A Bros In Camp...He Changed His Trousers To 'Carrot' Can You Imagine
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
I Imagine GC Is The Parade Commandant In His Camp....He Waxed Emotionally 'Bout The Whole Marching Thing...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Abbasufi: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
SBabaJ: Stage Fright....Nervousness...Anxiety....Looks Like It's Settled Then. What Of The Guy That Said The Capital Of Kebbi Is Lokoja? Hahaha....

loool, mypsoto i dey greet o

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.