Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 (1626 Views)

How To Create A Download With Joomla 1.5? / How To Upgrade From Joomla 1.5 To Joomla 2.5.4 / Sport Betting Template Is In Joomla 1.5 And 1.7 Style Is For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by Lakulos(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls i am finding it difficult to do this,some1 shld pls help me out
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by mcfranc(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
What errors are you getting? What version of joomla 1.5x are you running on? However, you have to note that kunena works for Joomla 1.5.26-2.5x. If you have any version less than 1.5.26, you may have to upgrade your joomla to the latest 1.5 version. WARNING - BACKUP YOUR SITE BEFORE UPGRADING. Check out for your own relevant update package here - http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=5848
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by Lakulos(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2012
mcfranc: What errors are you getting? What version of joomla 1.5x are you running on? However, you have to note that kunena works for Joomla 1.5.26-2.5x. If you have any version less than 1.5.26, you may have to upgrade your joomla to the latest 1.5 version. WARNING - BACKUP YOUR SITE BEFORE UPGRADING. Check out for your own relevant update package here - http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=5848

D problem is i dont av any idea on how to install kunena,am using joomla 1.5.26
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by mrperfect(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2012
Their website is best place to ask for one on one guide.
If your using our web hosting(our customer) open support ticket we will help you install it free.
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by joomlaman(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2012
@Lakulos,
If u have ever install any joomla extension before, then the procedure is thesame. However, configuration will differ from one extension to another! You can get more help and details on the kunena official website!

If you want me to install and configure it for you call: 08039508010
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by mcfranc(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Since you are using 1.5.26 version,just follow this steps:
1. Login to your admin backend
2. Go to extensions, then click on install/uninstall
3. Chooses your file (kunena)from your storage device, then click on upload file & Install
4. Go to your menu manage and create a menu with menu item, for example call it "forum", then link it to the forum component (kunena) in the menu item type.
5. Preview and Enjoy!!! smiley
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by Lakulos(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2012
mcfranc: Since you are using 1.5.26 version,just follow this steps:
1. Login to your admin backend
2. Go to extensions, then click on install/uninstall
3. Chooses your file (kunena)from your storage device, then click on upload file & Install
4. Go to your menu manage and create a menu with menu item, for example call it "forum", then link it to the forum component (kunena) in the menu item type.
5. Preview and Enjoy!!! smiley

Thanks but its nt uploading the whole kunena folder,it opens the folder and asks me to select an item in the folder instead.
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by mcfranc(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Did u upload a zipped folder? Your Joomla extensions must always be a .zip ext.
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by Lakulos(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2012
mcfranc: Did u upload a zipped folder? Your Joomla extensions must always be a .zip ext.

Yes i did bt its showing allocated memory size error.It says "allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted(tried to allocate 1998339)"
Re: How Can I Install Kunena On Joomla 1.5 by mcfranc(m): 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
You may have to contact your web hosting company to increase your disk space.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Keylogger In Notepad / Twitter Account With Over 60,000 Followers Urgently Needed. / How To Create A Responsive Login Form Using Html, Css And Bootstrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.