Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Please Dear Nairalanders, How Can We Save These Famlies From Time Bombs? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Dear Nairalanders, How Can We Save These Famlies From Time Bombs? (628 Views)

Stop Please!!! Pls Help Save These Boys / THIS Device Will Protect Your Convoy,home And Office From BOMBS!!! (photos) / Robocall Victim To Get Big Payout ($229,500)from Time Warner Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Dear Nairalanders, How Can We Save These Famlies From Time Bombs? by reigningwisdom: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
It happened that l met this good looking, peace loving and industrious young man. And, since then we became friends cause l admire him and his way of lifestyle very well. But, what surprised me most was the very day l realised that he's a Nigerian cos, all along we were interacting in English language, secondly, he isn't looking an African, then, guessing him a Nigerian would be a mistake judging from his accent, his gentleness and complexion. As a Nigerian, when he comfirmed it to me that he's also a Nigerian, l was very very happy and was thanking GOD that Nigeria still have good citizens around the world who one can be proud of. When l got to know from him that he has been out of Nigeria for more than ten years l noded my head in agreement that, that may be the reason of his decency, for these number of years abroad he hasn't forgotton his Nigerian mother tongue(IBO). But,the bone of contention regarding my piece here is not only to appreciate this young as l initially stated here but, to query why some Nigerians are very bad while few are very good. Again,I'm here to pity this young man for what his Kindred brother who resides in The United States of America did to him and, whom l was at present and heard his voice on phone when he agreed to assist this young man to buy a car with some other goods in The U.S, since April, 2012. And, l was with this youn man when he went to Bank sent the via Western Union Money Transfre, the amount of money transfered was about(6200kUSD). And, according to this my friend, l realised that he saved this money for years cos of hard life in this part of Asia where we are and now wanted to start business with it. Since April till this September his kindred brother who is a Nigerian by birth with American citizenship by (green card)has been turning him from one story to another as in smart boy a.k.a(419). As l'm tpying these lines, l'm really feeling for this my friends cos he too has been feeling absolutely bad all these while and asking me what he should do legally without aplying bloody way as many other friends have been advising him but he refused and saying it's unwise going bloody. Please, l'm calling all good citizens Nigeria and good ppl of nairaland to help, and advise without insulting words please, thanks and GOD bless you.
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders, How Can We Save These Famlies From Time Bombs? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:16am On Oct 10, 2012
#:-s
Oh boi,reading ur post and making a meaning out of it was difficult.
I just have one question for u, which is
Are u from cameroon or china
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders, How Can We Save These Famlies From Time Bombs? by tpia5: 1:58am On Oct 10, 2012
So where are the time bombs and who is behind them?

(1) (Reply)

ALUU 4: Goodnight Pain. / Man Lures 2-yr Old Girl With N25 Sweets To Rape Her / Woman Smuggles Cocaine In Bosoms Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.