Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images) (2187 Views)

Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Smart Ways To Work With Images In Indesign / Get A Professionally Designed Corporate Logo For Less! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images) by Awo4(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2012
For the next 30 days, Ndoto is offering your business the opportunity to truly stand out from the crowd. Get your professionally designed logo at 75% of the actual price; which comes down to only N5000. Hurry now!!! Offer lasts till Midnight, the 9th of November, 2012.

For enquiries, email: ndoto@mail.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK.COM/NDOTO

Below are examples of our work:

Re: 75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images) by NOSCAM: 1:19am On Oct 10, 2012
A.w.o:
For the next 30 days, Ndoto is offering your business the opportunity to truly stand out from the crowd. Get your professionally designed logo at 75% of the actual price; which comes down to only N5000. Hurry now!!! Offer lasts till Midnight, the 9th of November, 2012.

For enquiries, email: ndoto@mail.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: FACEBOOK.COM/NDOTO

Below are examples of our work:

Re: 75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images) by Awo4(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2012
All the logos you see above are examples of my work. Thanks.
Re: 75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images) by NOSCAM: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
A.w.o:
All the logos you see above are examples of my work. Thanks.

design it for me now, pls wink

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Educational Cartoon Crowdfunder / Bobsconcept (my Portfolio) / Projector, Screen And Plasma/lcd For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.