Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? (22051 Views)

R4 Card Will Brick My Nintendo 3DS? / R4 3ds Updated R4i V1.50b Kernel For 3ds V3.0 / R4 3ds Card Hacked 3ds With Dsi Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix R4 3DS Error Problem? by pchen427: 2:34am On Oct 10, 2012
For some reason whenever I use R4 3DS card in my 3DS it comes up with something saying an error has occurred. Press and hold the Power Button. I used the card on my DSi XL and it’s fine, I updated my 3DS and Card but it doesn’t work, how do I fix it for my 3DS v4.4.0-10?

This is the answer, you need to upgrade your R4 3DS.

R4i Gold 3DS card team released the upgrade patch for 3DS V4.4.0-10 on 26,Sept.You can upgrade your R4i Gold 3DS card in a DSi or DS Lite.

Upgrade your R4i Gold 3DS card in a DS Lite:
In case of card broken(no card found, no Icon displayed): Using the patch: R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds
You should get a NDSL and another flashcard(called “A”), which works properly on NDSL.
1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from www.r4ids.cn and unzip it to the root directory of your tf card;
2.Copy R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds to your tf card;
3.You should get a NDSL;
4.Just power your NDSL on and boot up R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSL.nds with “A” card;
5.Take “A” card out of the NDSL;
6.Reinsert your broken R4i Gold 3DS card into the NDSL;
7.First of all, press KEY_B to check your cards’s status
8.Press KEY_A and the updating process will begin;
9.You should keep your NDSL powered on during the updating process;
10.IF the result shows SUCCESS, it means you have updated your R4i Gold 3DS successfully and this card can work on NDSi V1.4.4 and 3DS 4.4.0-10;

Upgrade R4i Gold 3DS card in DSi:
In case of card non-broken(Icon showed up but error): Using the patch: R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSi.nds
1.Download the latest WOOD R4 firmware from www.r4ids.cn and unzip it to the root directory of your tf card;
2.Copy R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSi.nds to your tf card;
3.You should get a NDSi or a Nintendo 3DS whose version is under 4.4.0-10 complete the updating process;
4.Just power your NDSi on and boot up R4iGold_3DS44_Patch_NDSi.nds;
5.Attention:do not take out your R4i Gold 3DS card;
6.Please press KEY_B to check your cards’s status and decide to update your card or not.
7.Press KEY_A and the updating process will begin;
8.You should keep your NDSi powered on during the updating process;
9.IF the result shows SUCCESS, it means you have updated your R4i Gold 3DS successfully and this card can work on NDSi V1.4.4 and 3DS 4.4.0-10.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: My Top 5 Best Fight Scenes In Any Video Game. / Flight Simulators Enthusiast! / You Can Now Play Your Pc Games Using A Ps4 Controller Wireless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.