Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Would Like To Visit USA This December Instead Of Goin Nigeria(advice Needed Plz) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would Like To Visit USA This December Instead Of Goin Nigeria(advice Needed Plz) (814 Views)

Coming Back To Nigeria - Advice Needed / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Relocating From The United States Back To Nigeria: Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Like To Visit USA This December Instead Of Goin Nigeria(advice Needed Plz) by omoeast(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2012
Am a student in the UK,i have been here for a year plus now,i still have valid 2 years visa,am thinking of visiting the US instead of going nigeria for christmas and new year,i just wish to be alone somewhere and catch some fun...I have visited nigeria twice since i came to the UK,i dont work,all finances comes from my parent in nigeria...Please advice on the document need and how to go about it...I live in london
Re: Would Like To Visit USA This December Instead Of Goin Nigeria(advice Needed Plz) by pdesmond1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
omoeast: Am a student in the UK,i have been here for a year plus now,i still have valid 2 years visa,am thinking of visiting the US instead of going nigeria for christmas and new year,i just wish to be alone somewhere and catch some fun...I have visited nigeria twice since i came to the UK,i dont work,all finances comes from my parent in nigeria...Please advice on the document need and how to go about it...I live in london

I think visiting the USA wont be that difficult, I think you need to go to the U.S Embassy in the UK and apply for tourist visa. Am not sure, but i think its the procedure. You can ask your school.

Nairalanders, do give your advise...
Re: Would Like To Visit USA This December Instead Of Goin Nigeria(advice Needed Plz) by omoeast(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
NEED MORE ADVICE PLZ

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To The Uk(united Kingdom) / Aero Contractor Mess My Day Up / The Dead Are Still Living: Fresh Twist In Dana Crash Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.