Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Lady Gaga Pregnant ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Pregnant ? (10837 Views)

Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / Shocking Pictures Of Lady Gaga Without Makeup / PHOTO: We've Never Seen Lady Gaga Looking This Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by EteFlexible: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2012
When a young lady suddenly begins to vomit, the elders have a way of suspecting that she may have taken in. At Lady Gaga’s age, it is out of place to suspect so. Nevertheless, the sensational musician did something close to that on stage on Saturday.

Online sources say Gaga tossed her cookies, mid-song on stage in Barcelona on Saturday night at the Palau Sant Jordi arena. According to Buzzfeed, she was singing The Edge of Glory, the 23rd song of her regular 24-song set.

She tweeted out a link to the YouTube video of it, saying, “Was praying nobody saw but actually it’s quite a good laugh if you need one!”

Kelly Osbourne has shared her thoughts about Lady Gaga's recent weight-gain.

The child of reality TV star Ozzy suspects Stefani Germanotta could be carrying a Baby Gaga

She was speaking to Alan Carr for his Channel 4 chat show when she revealed her theory.

'I think she is pregnant because she has been covering up this part of her body recently and I have been noticing that a lot.

Rumours about Gaga being pregnant began a few weeks ago when she was seen throwing up backstage at a gig in Romania.

She has been dating Vampire diaries hunk Taylor Kinney since late last year.

However, Kelly's comments came before the Born This Way singer was seen smoking a joint during a gig in Amsterdam.

The fact that the New York-born star was lighting up casts serious doubt on theories that she is expecting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2206147/Kelly-Osbourne-claims-Lady-Gaga-pregnant.html#ixzz28uhbdX8s
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
stop misleading the public angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by valhendeshawgm(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Any thing is possible sad sad sad sad if she likes she can go single all her life i don't care cool cool cool cool
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by EteFlexible: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2012
joeydozzy: stop misleading the public angry

Is Mother Monster pregnant with a Little Monster?!

She's certainly put on a few pounds - in a good way, she looks great - of late, and not that she knows anything, but Kelly Osbourne thinks Lady Gaga is pregnant. The outspoken Fashion Police star has been discussing the singer's recent fashion choices and lack of bleach in her hair, claiming all the evidence points to Gaga expecting a child.

'I think she is pregnant because she has been covering up this part of her body recently and I have been noticing that a lot,' she said on Alan Carr's Chatty Man.

'And her style has changed and you can't bleach your hair blonde when you are pregnant.'

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/09/lady-gaga-pregnant-or-drunk-dieting/#ixzz28udRjoEo

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by pheyikemi: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
Must have been a flu or she ate smfn wc upset her tummy
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Rutihanna(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
If its true then im happy for her and lucky her if hunk is d father
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by SlyIg(f): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pregnancy posts on nairaland these days! A celebrity would soon put to birth on nairaland.
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 11, 2012
She is not pregnant, she only put on weight cos her bf likes her curvy
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by 2sa2: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
She's about to give birth to a little monster.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Areaboy2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
jennykadry: She is not pregnant, she only put on weight cos her bf likes her curvy

Even I like her curvy!!! grin

hate stick insects angry
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by ameer2: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
I'm the papa grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
What if she is? How will that help the country?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Todaynatoday: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
The moderator that put this on the front-page must have been threatened by Aluu villagers, so I'll let this slide.
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Gwekzy: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yea she told me 2 wks ago dat she missed her period,,we den went 2 c her doc, he comfirmed she s pregnant...we Xpectin a Ɓąßȳ gal...I and Gaga re currently on hols in Mexico...
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by vislabraye(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Either pregnant or has bullimia.
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by jude33084(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ she is because I impregnated her undecided
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by packman: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Rutihanna: If its true then im happy for her and lucky her if hunk is d father

y she is lucky abeg abi you don DATE HUNK Bfore

NAWA Nairalanders grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by megxo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
WEN I SEE THREADS LIKE DIS< 'LINDA IKEJI" COMES 2 MA MIND

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Kslib(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
wait oh... Na new thing to carry belle? Abi her womb lost before?
Since this made front page,then we also deserve a link to watch how the baby was made..

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by timpaker(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
C_Collins: HOW DOES THIS STORY REDUCE THE RATE OF POVERTY IN NAIJA? EVERY RUBBISH WILL ALWAYS MAKE FRONT PAGE.

na since when Seun employ you as Nairaland Gateman? Congrats!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by aieromon(m): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Really,today's frontpage update is something else.
What a day!
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Jerryjat(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
But na how lady gaga been pregenant take affect me 4 dis life?... I beg make sumbody tell me...
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
i can bet d baby inside ha iz d ANTI-CHRIST!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Inik(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
angry angry
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by trigar12(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Illuminati baby, maybe na DEMON them go name am.
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by deathmen12: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
who be dis gal which world she come from
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
Gaga did diz, Gaga did dat. Y c'nt anybdy take me special. I jus got a fly stuck in my eyes and is as swolen as a ball. Did any1 care 2 knw?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2012
The babys name shud b ogaga then
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by ekereku: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
Ewu
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by annastacie: 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
na wah oh this her dressing sef
Re: Lady Gaga Pregnant ? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
counting from the top to the bottom

whats that thing she is wrapping around herself in picture four?

is that a bedsheet?

NA WA OH!

(1) (Reply)

See How This Babe Caused A Mayhem With Her Hips At A Local Fast Food / Before And After BREAST Implants! Munachi Abii / Slay Mama Hawks Plantain At Lekki-Epe Express Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.