Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga (2826 Views)

STYLES OF THE DAY!! - Vanessa's Secret Heeled Mule / History Of High Heeled Shoes;- / Ladies: Ever Tripped On Those Fabulous High-heeled Shoes In A Public Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga by Neversaydie: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Would you wear this shoe aptly named ’front heel’ Scary Beautiful shoes designed by South African student artist, Leanie van der Vyver as a critique on the fashion industry’s quest for perfection?

Dutch shoe maker René van den Berg fabricated the wacky design, which landed designer Leanie a nomination for the prestigious Gerrit Rietveld design prize at her university in Holland.

Leanie, from Cape Town, South Africa designed the pair as her graduation project at the Gerrit Rietveld Academie in Amsterdam.

‘I wrote my Thesis about how humans have been playing God with their bodies, constantly searching for the ultimate perfection and I discovered that this perfection has reached a climax in the fashion and beauty industry. Heels can not get higher any higher,’ she said.

‘Scary Beautiful challenges current beauty ideals by inflicting an unexpected new beauty standard,’ she said.

‘This work is ambiguous, and I enjoy the mixed feelings it is provoking in people who see them. This was always my intention,’ added Leanie
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/photos-front-heeled-shoes-that-will-make-you-go-gaga.html

Re: Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga by marianazme(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Height of discomfort, I feel so sorry for the model. How ar u gonna walk in these?
Re: Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga by marianazme(f): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Height of discomfort, I feel so sorry for the model.
Re: Photos: Front Heeled Shoes That Will Make You Go Gaga by awule: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
MAKE N150K MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING QUALITY FEMALE FOOTWEARS WITH START-UP CAPITAL OF N35K

Are you unemployed looking for non-existent jobs?

Are you a full-time housewife looking for a means of income to support your husband?

Are you a student looking for a means of income to support yourself in school?
Are you in paid employment presently, but you need an extra means of income to augment your meager salary?

THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU! Male or female, this business is for everybody!

The mega business of female footwears!

Footwear generally is a basic need for humans; everybody wears shoe hence the global industries and business that has been created around manufacturing and supply of footwears. But the unique thing about female footwears is the fashion fad and constant demand for latest design from time to time. Ladies are fond of buying “matching shoes” for every new clothes they buy and events they attend. Footwear designers are struggling to come up with latest designs to satiate this fashion craze.
Hence the market potential for female footwears globally is enormous and Nigeria’s market being the biggest in Africa is largely untapped.

Who we are and why you need to buy from us?

BethelMendels Int’l Ltd is a major importer and Nigeria’s number one online female footwears wholesaler,
Our Female footwears are quality UK-Standard classic shoes sold at very affordable prices. We have constant stock of various designs, colours and sizes(37-41). We delight our numerous customers and bulk buyers by constantly introducing new and latest designs from time to time. We supply A- CLASS boutiques in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and in almost every state in Nigeria .We also have numerous customers in many West Africa Countries. Many Online female fashion and footwear store in Nigeria are our loyal customers
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY BULK FEMALE FOOTWEARS FROM US
1. We sell quality UK-Standard footwears
2. Our footwears designs are classic and durable
3. You enjoy fantastic bulk price discount ( cheaper than what you can get in any big market in Nigeria)
4. Our footwears are sold almost x3 profit margin in most boutiques
5. We offer nationwide delivery( your order on whatsapp and receive goods at your doorstep)
6. When you buy from us, we save you time, stress and money spent in buy from open market
7. We offer and stock new and latest foot wears designs from time to time
8. We offer free delivery nationwide when you buy above 100 pairs of shoes

(1) (Reply)

African Kaftan Styles 2022 - Latest And Stylish Kaftan Dress Designs For Ladies / Update Your Style. (pics Inside) / Igbo Traditional Wedding | Igbo Wedding Attire | Latest Igbo Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.