Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Make Money Creating Mobile Applications For Android Phones... No Coding Required - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money Creating Mobile Applications For Android Phones... No Coding Required (878 Views)

Design Database Driven Websites & Android Mobile Apps No Coding Skill Required / How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills / Make Money Creating Facebook Fan Pages For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Creating Mobile Applications For Android Phones... No Coding Required by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
It sounds too good to be true but that is what i have been doing lately in addition to creating wordpress blogs for nairalanders and others.

Developing an android application is becoming so easy and the android application market is widening with thousands of apps but little developers. Google recorded 15billion android app activation within 1year of launch and in Just (in one month) they had another 1billion activation and its still counting.

Now i am developing application upon applications in just 30minutes and have them uploade to GooglePlay (android centre). After the development and rendering, it works with even iphone, ipad and blackberry phones.

Are you interested? Well if you are, contect me via the number in my signature below.

This service cost only N7,500.
Re: Make Money Creating Mobile Applications For Android Phones... No Coding Required by EzeeYFB(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
ribechi:
It sounds too good to be true but that is what i have been doing lately in addition to creating wordpress blogs for nairalanders and others.

Developing an android application is becoming so easy and the android application market is widening with thousands of apps but little developers. Google recorded 15billion android app activation within 1year of launch and in Just (in one month) they had another 1billion activation and its still counting.

Now i am developing application upon applications in just 30minutes and have them uploade to GooglePlay (android centre). After the development and rendering, it works with even iphone, ipad and blackberry phones.

Are you interested? Well if you are, contect me via the number in my signature below.

are u still into it?how do i do this ?
Re: Make Money Creating Mobile Applications For Android Phones... No Coding Required by Dreyson69: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
ribechi:

Cheap Non Hosted Google adsense for Sale at 10k with verification Pin.. Whatsapp me if interested @08035253041

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Web Design Tutor / All The Keywords My Site Is Ranking On Google / Nigerian Webmasters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.