Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student (15275 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by BeraBera(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
It has been reported that the Uniport students who went on the unfortunate debt-collection mission in Aluu community were actually 5 in number.
Nobody seems to be talking about the 5th guy who escaped.
Please what happened to him? Does anybody have any news on him?
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
I wonder why no one is talking about the 5th boy. Abi the guy don run go Cotonou?..They should try and get in touch with him because he's in a good position to bail the cat.
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by touchmehard: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
This is what I got from http://lindaikeji..com/2012/10/uniport-shut-down-indefinitely-as.html

The 5th guy that escaped the Aluu murder has given an account of what happened but wants to remain Anonymous for fear of his life. Here is what he said:

The brutal murder of the Four students of the University of Port Harcourt has become a major source of worry to many Nigerians who feel that human lives have no value as far as the country is concerned.
Since the incident, many people have advocated for the immediate arrest of those behind the heinous act and possibly charge them if found guilty. While some have continued to advocate for death sentence, others advocate for life imprisonment.
However, Daily Post investigation reveals that none of the four murdered students was involved in robbery or any kind of pilfering. Our correspondent spoke with an anonymous colleague of the late Llyod and Ugo whom he said were aspiring musicians and his colleagues.

It was gathered from the source that Ugo and Lloyd were cousins. Someone was indebted to Ugo around the community and had vowed not to pay. Ugo who was popularly known as Tipsy had gone to meet with a fearless University guy (name-withheld) to help them track the debtor who had been on the run. The guy who was feared by many in the school had accepted to accompany his friends to get the debtor tracked down and get his own percentage of the money. They were joined by their room mate, Chidiaka. On their way to the place, they met one of their friends, Tekena, who knew nothing about the plan, and he joined, just for the hype as it’s normal with young boys of juvenile age.
They were actually 5 that got to the debtor’s compound. Unknown to the other four, the “Confra” guy who was contracted to intimidate the debtor just to get the money paid went with a gun .When they got to the guy’s house around 12am, fight ensued, as the debtor confronted them. A next door neighbour, a woman started shouting on top of her voice, that they were thieves, attracting other bad boys around the areas, whom they said were mainly “vickins”, rival cult group of the one on contract. They swung into action by tipping the vigilantee who confronted the boys, referring to them as thieves. At the process of beating the boys, and while they were trying to explain, the fifth ‘guy’,the cultist brought out his gun to scare the people, and he escaped, leaving the rest four at the mercy of the villagers.
The explanation they tried to give fell on the community’s deaf ears as the people insisted that they must be killed. Another close friend of Ugo and Lloyd had reacted by calling on the president to take action against those behind the murder of the four students. The young man who had pleaded that his identity be kept secret said: “Mr President those 4 boys who were killed at Aluu near Uniport were my young friends. I was their mentor. Two of them were promising rappers and singers. I am forwarding their work ironically titled “ain’t no love in the city”.

This story got to dailypost as an eyewitness account from the 5th boy who escaped. He narrated this to Ugo and Lloyd’s friend who has pleaded that his identity be kept secret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by NiceKid2(f): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2012
If he can summon the courage and go to maybe a media house, or the house of assembly or even the SSS, he can help in investigations, at least by taking them to the house of the debtor that caused the whole mess.
Make him no go report for police o, they fit turn the whole thing upside down against him.

2 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by BeraBera(f): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
Please o, who has an inkling into his possible whereabouts? I just hope he's not in any sort of danger

1 Like

Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
MORAL OF ALUU 4: Never Mix with the Bad boys.

Physics: Like Charges attract, unlike charges Repel.
Chemistry: CH2SO4(Acidic) + NH2SO4(basic) = Basic solution
Biology: An animal who mixes with a endangered specie is obviously in danger of going extinct itself.

Too bad the guy in Engineering dept never heeded to the laws of science. If he had followed the laws, he'd have known that mixing with known cultists obviously make u look like a Cultist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by BeraBera(f): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
I read on the news that Tekena's sister was at the scene of the murder and tried frantically to stop the mob, all to no avail. She even said that policemen came to the scene and one of them shouted "burn them alive!".
Tekena’s sister can be of help in the investigations if she was able to see the names of the police officers on their uniform. I just wish she was able to pick the names on their uniforms. Even if she did not, she can recognize them if she is taken to the police station for identification of the policemen she saw. This is mere heartlessness for all I care
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Afam4eva(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
BeraBera: I read on the news that Tekena's sister was at the scene of the murder and tried frantically to stop the mob, all to no avail. She even said that policemen came to the scene and one of them shouted "burn them alive!".
Tekena’s sister can be of help in the investigations if she was able to see the names of the police officers on their uniform. I just wish she was able to pick the names on their uniforms. Even if she did not, she can recognize them if she is taken to the police station for identification of the policemen she saw. This is mere heartlessness for all I care
I find this very hard to believe.
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by chemashie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
afam4eva: I wonder why no one is talking about the 5th boy. Abi the guy don run go Cotonou?..They should try and get in touch with him because he's in a good position to bail the cat.
I learnt the 5th guy went with a gun to the scene where they were rounded up & that tekena was at the scene of the incident when she informed the gathering that their parents warned him of those bad companies earlier. Anyway, the jungle justice meted on them was enough for Nigerians to pity them.
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by tpia5: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by BeraBera(f): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by tpia5: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Etranshub(m): 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2012
Harbioollah: MORAL OF ALUU 4: Never Mix with the Bad boys.

Physics: Like Charges attract, unlike charges Repel.k
Biology: An animal who mixes with a endangered specie is obviously in danger of going extinct itself.

Too bad the guy in Engineering dept never heeded to the laws of science. If he had followed the laws, he'd have known that mixing with known cultists obviously make u look like a Cultist.
like charges attracts? Na 4 which textbook b dat? Akpan u no sabi science atall

2 Likes

Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 13, 2012
The 5th guy is dead. He died that same in an hospital in Agip axis of Port Harcourt due to gunshot injuries he sustained while escaping. He is the one that narrated their mission there.
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by oyetpel(m): 4:09am On Feb 11, 2023
A movie has been made concerning the Aluu 4 story, the title "Dark October".
It was just released on the 7th of February 2023.
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Parachoko: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2023
oyetpel:
A movie has been made concerning the Aluu 4 story, the title "Dark October".
It was just released on the 7th of February 2023.
I thought the families opposed the making of the movie
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by braunny(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
I thought the families opposed the making of the movie
yes they opposed but Linda did it anyways
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Parachoko: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
braunny:
yes they opposed but Linda did it anyways
She needs to be sued
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by EbenezerTriumph: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
tpia5:
Its not certain there was a fifth boy.

If there was, which i doubt, doesnt mean there's not more to the whole set up than meets the eye.
hello where have you been?
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by ObosiUkwalla: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2023
Parachoko:
She needs to be sued

Urchin, what do u know about suing people?

Better eat ur 30k per month urchin wage in peace
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Parachoko: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin, what do u know about suing people?

Better eat ur 30k per month urchin wage in peace
Please carry your rubbish self comot my front

Just because you dey hustle for politicians online no mean say nah wetin everybody dey do be that
Re: Aluu 4: Whereabouts Of The 5th UNIPORT Student by Nicepoker(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2023
MORAL OF ALUU 4: Never Mix with the Bad boys.

Physics: Like Charges attract, unlike charges Repel.

Come again. You say like charges do what? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Detains 3 Fake Nigerian Oil Suppliers For Defrauding Ghanaian Of N20m (pics / 170 Domestic Animals Rescued As Bandits Clash In Kaduna / Three Senior Lawyers Withdraw From Maryam Sanda’s Murder Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.