Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) (6362 Views)

Poll: Who Won This Battle?

Chiogo: 54% (12 votes)
Bolajibroke: 36% (8 votes)
I Can't Tell: 9% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady / Jessica Vs Chiogo Girlz Nite Out. / Chiogo Vs Afrocynic Vs Sharn Sharon Triple Threat Rap Battle For The Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 10:25am On Jan 21, 2008
YALL ARE WELCOME TO -
CHIOGO VS BOLAJI-BROKE . 2008 MOST WANTED
take a look at the strenght and weaknesses of both contestants :

CHIOGO-
strenght -
1. unarguably one of the flyest spitting females in nairaland, young fly female hov. Ranks in the TOP 3 illest females
2. chiogo's creative rhymes and style way outclass the likes of little kim, remy ma, foxy, eve. nicki minaj etc
3. took the males emcees ages to recognise her ish. nurtured by menike . she loves menike like crazy
4. she flows with menike (murda incorporated). chiogo flows like when styles p flows with little kim( hot damn remix)
5. Too many female fans , loved so much by two of the flyest female spitters ever e.g sharn, ajadrage, etc
6. Raps better than most nigerian female rappers e.g sasha, blaise, kemistry, bouqui etc
7. may surprise many by coming out tops and hard against a notorious battle giant in the class of bolaji-broke
8. Extremely colourful female known to post her raps with beautiful rainbow colors with flashy looks.(blue&green)

weakness-
1. Never been in a one on one battle with any nairaland female or a male mc.
2. soft lyrics .will need a lotta gangsta flows ,punchlines and wordsplay to beat bolaji-broke
3. strong on collabos with a murda inc battle giant , could be vulnerable battle rapping alone and going solo
4. sensitive to disses, emotional on disses, reacts strongly to male opposition and bitchy attitude by nairaland males
5. this is her first battle rap match in nairaland history. not too experienced, fairly unknown on the rap battle scene
6. occassionally comes online mostly at night living room for her peers to reply her quickly

BOLAJI-BROKE
strenght-
1. Nairaland most creative personality ever - won the 2007 nairaland award for the most creative thread ever
2. Number one nairaland celebrity. Has threads dedicated to him! Has a lot online buddies who would die for him
3. Battle rap giant, been to battles and rolled with the biggest, illest, toughest most respected nairaland mcs
4. Thrives and survives very well in the midst of multiple beefs and insults, survives under pressure and oppositions
5. High class punchlines, unbelieveable wordsplays. Host of 2007 nairaland battle rap world cup.
6. Strong but weak personality. known to make friends as quickly and as much as he makes enemies
7. been to multiples rap battles in star wars scores to settle , known for creative namesplays and freestyles
8. Got extremely popular in music request threads . known to have a huge battle rap computer database
9. unarguably the most popular nairalander to date. has fans and hate-fans fighting because of him.

weaknesses
1. Once hated by multitude but loved by a choosen few fans who could die for him.
2. Almost got beaten by po-deep , but quarrel has been settled after alexpissu's '' lets squash beef thread ''
3. Not known to rhyme -flows unrappable freestyles but brings mad punchlines and creative wordsplays to battle
4. known previously to be a Bad loser, had problems with a lot of human judges in 2007. prefer computer judges
5. Not known to battle with multis and rhymes, known to attract hate votes because of his loud popularity
6. His numerous die-hard fans are known to fuel his crisis and get him in trouble by backing him up all the time.

@EVERYONE
REMEMBER WE ALREADY APOLOGISED AND SQUASHED ALL them BEEFS, VOTE OBJECTIVELY AND TRUTHFULLY.
TELL US WHO TOOK THIS BATTLE WITH GENUINE REASONS .

i respect the fly chicks who got the hottest game . chiogo is one of them.
we doing this for love, we strictly nigerians and we gangstas.
chiogo ma,
here is the thread you wanted .
bring your tightest game for the rest of them nigerian rappers to see.

yall are welcome to CHIOGO VS BOLAJI-BROKE . 2008 MOST WANTED !
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Sharn06: 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2008
CHIOGO-
strenght - 
1. unarguably one of the flyest spitting females in nairaland, young fly female hov. Ranks in the TOP 3 illest females
true
2. chiogo's creative rhymes and style way outclass the likes of little kim, remy ma, foxy, eve. nicki minaj etc
v. true
3. took the males emcees ages to recognise her ish. nurtured by menike . she loves menike like crazy
err, she'd answer that
4. she flows with menike (murda incorporated). chiogo flows like when styles p flows with little kim( hot damn remix)
you should see that
5. Too many female fans , loved so much by two of the flyest female spitters ever e.g sharn, ajadrage, etc
'ajadrage is a guy, Bola'
Yup, Chi's ma sis
6. Raps better than most nigerian female rappers e.g sasha, blaise, kemistry, bouqui etc
Over-true
7. may surprise many by coming out tops and hard against a notorious  battle giant in the class of bolaji-broke
'what class? Nursery?'
She's dope, bruv!
8. Extremely colourful female known to post her raps with beautiful rainbow colors with flashy looks.(blue&green)
Blue, most especially

weakness-
1. Never been in a one on one battle with any nairaland female or a male mc.
Erm, that's something she's going to have to change
2. soft lyrics .will need a lotta gangsta flows ,punchlines and wordsplay to beat bolaji-broke
Mayb, maybe not
3. strong on collabos with a murda inc battle giant , could be vulnerable battle rapping alone and going solo
Hmmmmmmmn
4. sensitive to disses, emotional on disses, reacts strongly to male opposition and bitchy attitude by nairaland males
Especially the poster, innit?
5. this is her first battle rap match in nairaland history. not too experienced, fairly unknown on the rap battle scene
For now
6. occassionally comes online mostly at night living room for her peers to reply her quickly
What's that gotta do w this?

BOLAJI-BROKE
strenght-
1. Nairaland most creative personality ever -  won the 2007 nairaland award for the most creative thread ever
Fluke!
2. Number one nairaland celebrity. Has threads dedicated to him! Has a lot online buddies who would die for him
Celebrity? Dash?
3. Battle rap giant, been to battles and rolled with the biggest, illest, toughest most respected nairaland mcs
Maybe
4. Thrives and survives very well in the midst of multiple beefs and insults, survives under pressure and oppositions
A true statement
5. High class punchlines, unbelieveable wordsplays. Host of 2007 nairaland battle rap world cup.
Yup, though the Cup never ended
6. Strong but weak personality. known to make friends as quickly and as much as he makes enemies
No, he makes enemies faster, lol

7. been to multiples rap battles in star wars scores to settle , known for creative namesplays and freestyles
Ironically true
8. Got extremely popular in music request threads . known to have a huge battle rap computer database
and 'copyed'
9. unarguably the most popular nairalander to date. has fans and hate-fans fighting because of him.
not fighting because of him, fighting him

weaknesses
1. Once hated by multitude but loved by a choosen few fans who could die for him.
All lies
2. Almost got beaten by po-deep , but quarrel has been settled after alexpissu's '' lets squash beef thread ''
Almost?
3. Not known to rhyme -flows unrappable freestyles but brings mad punchlines and creative wordsplays to battle
He needs improvement on that
4. known previously to be a Bad loser, had problems with a lot of human judges in 2007. prefer computer judges
make one then!
5. Not known to battle with multis and rhymes, known to attract hate votes because of his loud popularity
And improvement on this too
6. His numerous die-hard fans are known to fuel his crisis and get him in trouble by backing him up all the time.
Delete this sh*T

Anywaysy, good luck guys! I'd really love to see the end of this!
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by spottie(m): 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2008
@ everybody

i will b out 4 a couple of months on som company training n shit
leavin this evening, one love 2 everybody
but ama still b on point no doubt

its a study thing and u nd 2 put up 2 they grade 2 get they grind on and ur hussle top
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Sharn06: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2008
Why is ieverybody going training?
Not me though!
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2008
lol sharn that was a better analysis.

@chiogo
are we coming thru wit the battle ?
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
Lol@y'all. I got some internet connection problems at home so am in Skool now. hopefully, it'd be fixed by d time i get home. PS: i do not come online at night. I guess it's d time difference. Naija and Uk is 6 hours ahead of us. so it's 11:40 am right now. nywayz, bolaji, u go first. Ladies first. tongue
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by menike(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2008
chiogo:

I guess it's d time difference. Naija and Uk is 6 hours ahead of us. so it's 11:40 am right now. tongue

I've got the same probs wit Nigerian Time but U against Bolaji
Look ma' u've gotta put murder on his name - If u don't kill em'

I'ma put on my jacket n' go to the Courthouse to file for a Divorce grin grin or I'll get off NL for a week grin

So show that nigga who the Chigurl is iight cool
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2008
@menike
yup we all expecting chiogo to put up her best, its her first battle and her first real test.
so she gotta impress everyone including me that its total murdaaaaa!

@chiogo
is it guys first or ladies first?,  common ma , lets blaze the bleeping roof .
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by nextbeatz(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2008
@bolabitch

::Ya!! scare-pants just spit ya lungs out or kat cut ya tongue::
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
@spottie aka nextbeats
havent u heard we squash all beef and no more insults.
whats with the bolabitch stuff?

grow up and be matured spottie.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by spottie(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2008
@ bola
dude sto-p that ish

i am not next beat wat is ur problem?

@ nex beat

if u av a sng on d net or a pix show it 2 them

and 4 me

u can listen 2 my voice on www.reverbnation/spottie

@ bola pls quit makin me feel incognito
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 5:40pm On Jan 23, 2008
awww, now y'all makin' me scared. Menike, how u gon divorce me??
am tryn@ be girly for u Cuz we don't want 2 rappers in the house,do we?? tongue don't worry, i'll get it.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2008
bolajibaok,my internet is workin' now so let's go! I don't wann@ go 1st. Oh, and what's wit d whole description on d 1st post??. all we need is d rules. where d rules @?? so get the rules ready by tomar' and drop urs. I'll drop mine as early as possible.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2008
CHIOGO .HERE ARE THE RULES

STRICTLY 16 BARS

rules
1. lines must not exceed 16bars
2, no whining in the case of defeat
3. 3 straight votes is a k.o
4. 5 straight vote is a technical k.o
5. no bitching or biting or reference to any of what your opponent posted .
6. no human judge
7. unbiased hiphops heads only may vote and comment on the winner with reasons
8. no hate votes or beef votes
9. no line biting
10 no reference to your opponent lines
11. fair play
12. no external interference
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
bolaji-broke is in da building ,

mic check 1-2 .1-2. 16 bars right ? here i go

you can't go first ? chiogo heard u had plans to bite my lines? , see d rules again and get your facts right
my 'diick' is as big as my robust ego /here is my yansh /go 'head' (go ahead) and then bite my balls tight

seats sold out /results anticipated/ spectators expectant/ arrival of bolaji-broke a battle giant goliath
bolaji-broke or chiogo who the Bleep would be impregnated/ chiogo is the size of a tiny ant with no pant!

same day same night /d virgin chiogo bout to be deflowered n disvirgined all at d same time
in menike's presence/ 65yr old grandpa/ fada of your daughta/ to whom u bethrothed like u were curry n thyme

goodness gracious/i checked her bakassi/ the young 'ho' isnt wearing gstrings/ neither undies nor draws/
worst of all /she got 2 fresh pussys /eats 5 gay diicks n swallowed 10 saggy balls /

chiogo is a brand new pussi who's about to get bleeped /lunch dinner n brunch all in one night
am like po-deep /i stick ma long diick into her deep ass like gums glued to aradite /

a punchline king/ i keep her eating wood/ like she is a midget previoulsy known as d wack termite
how d eff wont they expect me to Bleep n eat u when u's is an hermaphro-diet?

let ma girl sharn loose/ just to ''come'' bitch slap u /like she is a souljah boy /wearing tong and doing them crunk
pour spermyoghurts at ya potato face/get u tipsy like d drunkard klint/ make u stay ho like its short weezy drunk

speakin bout profiles/ skinny breast chiogo wouldnt post pictures/ because she got no 'tits' like a dental fixture
smelly body nature/a masturbatin fido like Love Machine/she is a masculine version wit a skeletal booby structure

heard bout your clique/asked jarule when he trekked barefooted on lagos streets/ lo n behold /he said its murda /
even your lesbo king ja wont mess with me /because gay ho's like menike n jay z couldnt roc 'car' fellas/

i can fall in love with u 100 times/ break your heart as many times as michael jackson has changed his ugly faces
heard your in college wit your 5kids studying physics / i will change your course n make u eat my dirty faeces

heard your an highly rated nairaland battle rap cheek/ that is why you are referred to as the lesbian queen/
bolaji broke is a lion king /you is an inexperienced lion cub who wouldnt get no wins

ama eat u like u vegetable /when i spit ma raw vulgar punches/ let me see if d ass wiggling chiogo is well n able/
make your white husband menike peep in and run away like a cue ball chasing the black off a pool table/

chiogo is like a blind girl playing chess with a grandmaster/ how the Bleep is planet venus going to beat serena
u beat me is an impossible wedding arranged by d english queen/ like prince charles gettin married to a dead diana

bolaji sonic boom/ my flows- timeless/ my punchlines- ageless /my meta'fuzz' are fire like bisons psychocrushers/
age aint nofing but a number/chiogo's flows are already checkmated like a mountain submerged in the atlantic ocean

wordsplay &namesplay like similes on metaphors, i bust mics in suspense & episodes like the days of our lives
i am way above your battle rapping league /chiogo's verse is shortlived like kriss kross career compared to bow-wow's

i havent even finished bustin/chiogo is now bleeding profusely in menstral pains/ if this is what yall call murda inc
then your writing pads are like chiogos' sanitary pads/ it will 'always' have no ink

16 bars ok. now lets see votes from everybody . chiogo ma. where is your verse? holla at your boy!
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by menike(m): 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2008
chiogo:

awww, now y'all makin' me scared. Menike, how u gon divorce me??
am tryn@ be girly for u Cuz we don't want 2 rappers in the house,do we?? tongue don't worry, i'll get it.

no probs ma' just be confident
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by edosioo(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
when did bola learn how to flow and rhyme? undecided
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by worldbest(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2008
too much talk.only for one gurl? undecided
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by bolajibaok(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2008
chiogo isnt around yet??
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
Here, bolajibaok

I'm known in the hood to be allergic to 'broke'
Like dude, do u gotta tell us yo ass is so broke??

First time i seen the id, i dipped Cuz its situation seemed contagious
Like T.I.P, bein' broke?? not an option. Yeah,call us pompous

Bitch-ass think am a 'ho??
Interesting, I must say considerin' u ain't never seen a pussy-hole

Now don't mistake me for Lil' Kim, I don't tell u to suck my d!ck
I make it easy for ya:'kiss my ass', yeah uz an aspiring freak

Youz a gay-ass/punk-ass/bitch-ass/stupid-ass dude
Get the picture?? youz an ass-hole, dude

But disgustin' Cuz the only ass u ever got was a dude's
I leave yo ass crippled like i was one of the crips

Leave blood spillin' like i belonged to the bloods
I expose pussies like i rolled with the FEDS/cops
Turn around, am across the street watchin' u from behind my tints

Youz so wack lke 50,your wackness is funny in a retarded way and so much crap
Homeboy need steroid to fuckin' rap

Now whatchu call that kind@ rap?? rappin' under the influence?? haha
I'mma borrow a naija slang on that one 'na wa'

Ya name rhymes with 'joke' but ain't got no fuckin' sense of humor
Chiogo say a word, folks crackin' up like they got brain tumor

I ain't make u but i sure can put u asunder
Ain't gon touch u Cuz u already feel like murder
Sure, yo ass ain't never been drunk but u feelin' sober

I pop bottles, spill it all over ya ass like weezy
Looka here, i also pop AKs that leave yo ass feelin' dizzy

Fix freshman on ya ass(uz only a fresh meat) Cuz my age mates can only be found in that low grade
Makin' my acquaintance to u, is like a total upgrade

At 15, in the 11th grade, am regarded as a top dog
I leave my under-dogs to instruct u, duty #1:go make me a hot dog

What it do, butler?? what's cookin' for today??
Yo, this ain't Po Deep/50, so don't keep the guests waitin' + this ain't your fuckin' birthday!!

Alrighty!! let the votin' begin and y'all keep it real. 1.
PS:I didn't bite/refer to your post, i been wrote those lines before comin' to post.
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2008
Bolaji got more punchlines and metaphors than Chiogo, but she outclassed him on straight disses.
Bolaji your verse on the line were too long, u should have shortened it example:
  you can't go first ? chiogo heard u had plans to bite my lines? ,  see d rules again and get your facts right
my 'diick' is as big as my robust ego /here is my yansh /go 'head' (go ahead) and then bite my balls tight

If you flow that on a beat u will start skipping beats.
No doubt you outplayed her on punchlines and metaphors.

Chiogo i give it to you because of your presentation ,rhymes and straight disses.
But u have to know that a "word" dosent rhyme itself in rap.

Nice battle anyway .
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by menike(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2008
I guess I won't b filing for divorce now grin

kiss Chiogo did very well- She gets my vote
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by worldbest(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2008
I know i aint one of those rap heads.But if i were to vote,i'd vote for chiogo.
Hers was neat and straight disses.Bolaji was good with the punches and flows but it was damn too long.
Anyways,keep it up everyone

cheers
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by edosioo(f): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2008
bola verse is too long and lenghty.chiogo did perfectly well with dissing

presentation- chiogo
delivery- chiogo
punchline- bola
imagery- bola
multis- none
rhymes- chiogo
wordsplay- bola
metaphor- bola
dissing-chiogo
flows& flowability- bola
content- bola

6-4 i give to bola
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by eldee(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2008
@bolaji
First of all, in my own opinion you still have that problem of over-stretching ur bars like you did wiv gbade
each of ur lines was pregnant with at least two full lenght average lines. . .and if you'll like to know
that's the reason wordsmith got 12 points for presentation, each lines follows up the next

chiogo is like a blind girl playing chess with a grandmaster/ how the Bleep is planet venus going to beat serena
u beat me is an impossible wedding arranged by d english queen/ like prince charles gettin married to a dead diana

ur ish was tite but your punches overplayed imagery that's didn't focus on who us was meant to be going at
a battle verse is meant to provide humour and chiogo even exposed that section

@chiogo
nice presentation, direct disses and you really played the 'bj is homo' thiny real tite.
and as alex said sameword rhyming is a punishable crime in online battling

but lines like this, ur my nominee for the next nland lady of rage cheesy cheesy

@topic
all the long story, my vote goes to chiogo
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by FLOWSHOW: 10:08am On Jan 25, 2008
true talk eldee,
lenghty line will automatically disqualify bolajibaok lines. even if u brought 1million punchline and metaphrs.
it dont matter bcso the verse is damn too bulky . he needs to learn how not to overstratch bars .
but you guys did very well with dissing. bola was more creative , for me i give it to bolabroke on punchlines,wordplay ,metas etc but chiogo overruled it all by her neat verse and neat presentation

the only thing is the rhyme cos she didnt rhyme well with single syallbles and ending words.
good battle nonetheless .
maybe a round 2 will bring improvements on both sides. both of you keep it up wink

@spottie
you down for battle?
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by ituen(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2008
Bolaji wins hands down

Chiogo shld learn how to be open
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by Sharn06: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2008
chiogo:

Bitch-ass think am a 'ho??
Interesting, I must say considerin' u ain't never seen a pussy-hole
pretty diss line

Now don't mistake me for Lil' Kim, I don't tell u to suck my d!ck
I make it easy for ya:'kiss my ass', yeah uz an aspiring freak
nice one too

Now whatchu call that kind@ rap?? rappin' under the influence?? haha
I'mma borrow a naija slang on that one 'na wa'
lol

tht's HT

Sure, yo ass ain't never been drunk but u feelin' sober
tite

At 15, in the 11th grade, am regarded as a top dog
I leave my under-dogs to instruct u, duty #1:go make me a hot dog
where'd ya get that from?? lol, cool

that was iite cept for the repetitive use of words, it mars lyns.

bolajibaok:

same day same night /d virgin chiogo bout to be deflowered n disvirgined all at d same time
unnecessary repetition, btw why do u use that line ei' time(it don't matter that it's recycled?

goodness gracious/i checked her bakassi/ the young 'ho' isnt wearing gstrings/ neither undies nor draws/
worst of all /she got 2 fresh pussys /eats 5 gay diicks n swallowed 10 saggy balls /
i think this is bollocks!

chiogo is a brand new pussi who's about to get bleeped /lunch dinner n brunch all in one night
why do u use that line ei' time(it don't matter that it's recycled?

heard your an highly rated nairaland battle rap cheek/ that is why you are referred to as the lesbian queen/
bolaji broke is a lion king /you is an inexperienced lion cub who wouldnt get no wins
cool relation, no punches though

ama eat u like u vegetable /when i spit ma raw vulgar punches/ let me see if d ass wiggling chiogo is well n able/
make your white husband menike peep in and run away like a cue ball chasing the black off a pool table/
cool relation, no punches though

nice one

i havent even finished bustin/chiogo is now bleeding profusely in menstral pains/ if this is what yall call murda inc
then your writing pads are like chiogos' sanitary pads/ it will 'always' have no ink
nice one too

to be honest, this ain't 16 bars, it's 32 if u go through it. It was tiresome and burdensome to go through but I managed to get some few things to hold on to.

This was hard but i gots say my vote goes to chiogo. Here's ma reason below

content & relevance - chiogo
presentation- chiogo
punchline-bolajibaok
delivery- chiogo
rhymes- chiogo
wordsplay- bolajibaok
metaphor- bolajibaok
disses - chiogo
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by spottie(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2008
flow

if u are down
open a thread

and i mean now
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by FLOWSHOW: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2008
@spottie
yeah set it up .
or better still let bjbroke set it up for us with the rules, hype and intros
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by opemogaji(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2008
Nice battle.
Nice punchlines, 2 both,
but

BOlaji Got this ,
Re: Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo) by chiogo(f): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2008
Thanks y'all but who actually won??, that's all i wann@ know. undecided

@Menike, ooh, so no divorce, how bout a Maybach to say 'am sorry'??. psych, am just kiddin'. kiss

@Alexpissu, yeah, bout the rhymin' thingy. haha, u're right. thanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Another Modenine Diss. Ghetto P Big Baby (3rd Modezero Diss Song) / Make Money From Your Songs / Freestyle Rap Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.