Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Virgin Nigerian Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigerian Tests (1587 Views)

How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job / Vacancies In Virgin Nigerian / Job Aptitude Tests Package Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigerian Tests by gbengeoou: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2008
How was ur Virgin Nigeria Tests? Share ur Experince with Nairalanders
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by gandhi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
virgin test was quite ok at least it was transparent enuf since we got results immediately i pray the next stage remains transparent
when are they gonna call 4 next stage?and wats the pay like?
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by Temmiegirl(f): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2008
Hi,guys can you pls shed more light on wat the test is like. can you pls send me a text or give me a call so i can get the full info. Thanks-08083536760
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by kevweno25: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2008
hello i received a notification for a test on sat 26, any insight please help out
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by chiemela24: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2008
Has Virgin Nigeria started calling for aptitude test for Cabin Crew? [b]kevweno2,can i pls get ur no? i'd like to call you concerning the information you got about the Virgin Nigeria test on the 26th. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by olatseun(f): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2008
Hi landers, the test was sweet as result was said immedialetly. It comprises 22 questions, abt 10 maths, 5 spartial(diagram), then two breif comprehension in which the anwera are very direct. All the test requires of you is your smartness to identify correct answers in a very short time. Simply call it speed test.
At the end of my set's, we were told no one made it and that we should apply aain in three month, i became a fool immediately that how wld i write such test and fail, even as we were told that 12 is the pass mark. I actally attempted all the questions be4 time and yet told failed. I left the venue with every hope that we were fooled but alas, i got my congratulatory text msg on Tuesday evening that i shoould prepare for the next stage soonest. in other words, they didnt want to declare our success immmedaitely. Am glad i passed and am awaiting their next invitation.
Good luck to others in my film, we shall surely get there
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by youlaw: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2008
I got the same text message on tuesday. When I was told all of us failed, i knew I couldn't have failed that test and was wondering if the pass mark was 23 out of 22. Anyway we'll see what the next stage has to offer
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by rman: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2008
I wrote the test and my name was called among those that passed immediately after.We were told that we will be called for interview in two weeks. I have not recieved any congratulatory or invitation for the next stage so far.
Re: Virgin Nigerian Tests by ifeanyii: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2008
Please does anyone has any info about Virgin Nigeria, if they have started calling 4 test for Customer service agents. if yes when was it held. pls call on 08058833457 or reply on nairaland site. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Test Calling. Check Yours Now! / Vacancy: General Manager (nigeria/expatriate) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.