Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kinda Bored, Where Is My Soulmate? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kinda Bored, Where Is My Soulmate? (669 Views)

I'm Searching For My Soulmate / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Lady Searching For Soulmate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kinda Bored, Where Is My Soulmate? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
my name is Dupe/Vera 24 yrs old,am yoruba,am a law student.lives in Ilorin.need a guy that reference God and behaves gentlemanly, preferable catholic dat resides in Ilorin or nearby.phone no 08064047060, dupzy03@yahoo.com, PLs WEN CALLIN INDICATE URE 4RM NAIRA LAND.
Re: Kinda Bored, Where Is My Soulmate? by 1one: 1:11am On Oct 11, 2012
I wanted to just add my weight to the growing number of views on this thread but considering the fact that it's not a walk in the park for a lady to give up her details just like that on a public forum especially one as uniquely warped as Nairaland,I changed my mind and decided to comment on this thread in the spirit of this wonderful mOnth of Independence(I'm such a patriot)

So here gOes...truth is,I think I tick all ur check bOxes...I'm in Ilorin,I'm a gentleman (atleast that's what I think of myself...even the Bible says it "as a Man thinketh...so is he" )...I also have a deep sense of reverence for God. However, the only presenting hiccup there is,I'm not a cathOlic,that doesn't make me some kinda pseudo devil nOw does it?.

By the way, if u're really lOoking for ur soul mate(a term I feel tOo many pple use without actually knowing the meaning)you wouldn't lay tOo much emphasis on the location or place of the person...it's not like u're lOoking for "location mate"? or "state mate"?...finding a soul mate is not restricted to geographical disposition..it's abOut "connection"...it's not a quest inspired by boredom tOo,so check that thought pattern.

Anyways,that said...I'll take ur number and add u on what's app..I hOpe u have what's app(u can just download it,no biggie) cos its obvious u dnt have a  . I think thumb-chatting creates a better engaging atmosphere for fluid communication rather than calling. SO 'm gOing to drop me my number.hopefully I wd see u on what's app when I add you.08029079590.cheeriO.

*it's quite a lOng read...sorry abt that...I guess I was just bored and couldn't sleep...I'm bored,u are bored,we are both bored..does that make us automatic soulmates or bored mates.*
Re: Kinda Bored, Where Is My Soulmate? by emilyone(f): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2012
lobatan! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Like Her But Cant Get Her "Y" / Drop Ur 2go User Name For A Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.