Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? (1119 Views)

33 Years Old Teacher Pregnant For Her 11 Years Old Student / Am Looking For My Old Guys / My Old Auntie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? by vokah0907: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2012
So, I'm not gonna write his name because, you know, class mates tongue
The thing is, I liked him since the biggening of the year and it just escalated!
I was never a good student so I stood out too, I never did my homework, never did class work, and I was in grade 8 so it was alright. I am in grade 9 now and I go back to visit constantly because I want to see him.
He wasn't very attractive, I was attracted by his personality and that's it. I think he's married but I can't remember, I think he's 35 and he has a son that like 17 or 18... Older then me sad
He was always joking about me and not doing my work and it was just... Nice. I could never look into his eyes and I'm sure he knew about my crush, but I always thought that a little part of him was attracted to me to, that's why I keep holding on. And I know its wrong, I know it is SO wrong, but I can't help it! And its kills me! Ugh.
But, at my diner dance last year, he was always looking at me... That's good right? And when I went to dance with someone he looked away and left... Coincidence? Probably. But... I need to get over it. Help?[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? by JojoArmani(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
vokah0907! vokah0907!! vokah0907!!! Wake up from sleep and go wash plate, before u will go school late.

God pls Forgive me for opening dis thread.
Re: How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? by realsammie(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Jojo Armani: vokah0907! vokah0907!! vokah0907!!! Wake up from sleep and go wash plate, before u will go school late.

bros i follow for ur prayer
Re: How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? by JojoArmani(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
realsammie:
bros i follow for ur prayer
ok bro,
Baba God pls also forgive realsammie for opening this thread, he made de same mistake i did.
Re: How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jojo Armani: vokah0907! vokah0907!! vokah0907!!! Wake up from sleep and go wash plate, before u will go school late.

lmao
Re: How Can I Get Over My Old Teacher? by Lagusta(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
*moved to the romance section*

Sorry, *moved to the STUPIDITY section*

Mods please remove or close this thread, please....

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Principal. / Childhood Unregrettable Experiences / Poems Written By Akpos And His Wife To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.