Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos (1691 Views)

2 Bedroom Townhouse Shortlet In Victoria Island For Just N20k Today. / Beautiful 4bedroom Flat For Shortlet In 1004 Estate,V.I,Lagos. / Apartment For Shortlet In Amuwo Odofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by pwettylady(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2012
In need of an unfurnished room for 3months shortlet in lagos.its very urgent and no agency fees pls.am waiting
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by pwettylady(f): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
I f u have call
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
I'm also looking for as well. I managed to get one in Ikoyi. The dude said N15k for a self contain monthly and its for either 3 or 6 months. But he's taking agency fee of 30k. I think that's outrageous. Who has any info should please help out o, biko.
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by pwettylady(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
30k agency fee is outrageous.that guy is a thief. Pls am still waiting o
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by MaReke: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2016
mitchyy:
I'm also looking for as well. I managed to get one in Ikoyi. The dude said N15k for a self contain monthly and its for either 3 or 6 months. But he's taking agency fee of 30k. I think that's outrageous. Who has any info should please help out o, biko.

Please do you still have the contact for this?
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by refreshrate: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2016
MaReke:

That was like 4yrs ago.

Are you in need of something similar in VI ?

...not at that price though
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2016
MaReke:

No
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by MaReke: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
refreshrate:

That was like 4yrs ago.

Yes. I'd try to send you a message. Thank you.
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by MaReke: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
mitchyy:

No

Okay do you know about similar offers?
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by propzncribz: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
mitchyy:

pwettylady:
30k agency fee is outrageous.that guy is a thief. Pls am still waiting o

Ordinary 30k is too much for agency fee? I pity the agent that will work with you people. You expect the agent to walk around in this heat, make numerous phone calls, move around again only to be paid a mere 30k of which it's likely he will split it into two because of the networking process involved in the business. I pray to God he doesn't give me clients like you people.

I don't kuku get myself involved in renting just rooms, all these clients act like they are spending big money when the money sef ain't a big deal. Good luck sha

1 Like

Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2016
propzncribz:

Ordinary 30k is too much for agency fee? I pity the agent that will work with you people. You expect the agent to walk around in this heat, make numerous phone calls, move around again only to be paid a mere 30k of which it's likely he will split it into two because of the networking process involved in the business. I pray to God he doesn't give me clients like you people.

I don't kuku get myself involved in renting just rooms, all these clients act like they are spending big money when the money sef ain't a big deal. Good luck sha

Excuse me mister!!! My comment was made 4years ago. Take your time to read properly before attacking people. And yes, back then 30k was too much to charge for a small 15k apartment shortletting for just 3months.

1 Like

Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
MaReke:

Okay do you know about similar offers?

Sorry, i've moved on from all this years back.
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by propzncribz: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
mitchyy:

Excuse me mister!!! My comment was made 4years ago. Take your time to read properly before attacking people. And yes, back then 30k was too much to charge for a small 15k apartment shortletting for just 3months.

I might have been wrong to bite your head off on a comment that was made four years ago, however I have noticed a lot of clients do not put a lot of things into consideration when agents find them house. Being a real estate agent is also a legitimate job but people think we are criminals because they have heard or have bad experiences with some.

1 Like

Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
propzncribz:

I might have been wrong to bite your head off on a comment that was made four years ago, however I have noticed a lot of clients do not put a lot of things into consideration when agents find them house. Being a real estate agent is also a legitimate job but people think we are criminals because they have heard or have bad experiences with some.

I totally understand that but no one then will happily agree to pay 45k for a 3months shortlet apartment and pay a whole 30k for agency fee. Agreement and caution fee hasn't even been included. That's almost 100% of the entire rent. If it was a one year rent, i would have understood.
I think its only the unenlightened ones who would view a real estate agent as a criminal or look down on them. I have quite a number of friends who are well-to-do and their major job is real estate. Not every agent is hungry, from my experience.
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by propzncribz: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2016
mitchyy:

I totally understand that but no one then will happily agree to pay 45k for a 3months shortlet apartment and pay a whole 30k for agency fee. Agreement and caution fee hasn't even been included. That's almost 100% of the entire rent. If it was a one year rent, i would have understood.
I think its only the unenlightened ones who would view a real estate agent as a criminal or look down on them. I have quite a number of friends who are well-to-do and their major job is real estate. Not every agent is hungry, from my experience.

You are right. That's a lot to pay for three months. I love being a real estate agent because no one tells me when to resume work and close work. Waiting to sell a house in Banana Island.
Anyway when ever you need a house on the island, I'm the man to talk with. I don't always charge full agency fee especially if it's my direct brief and the house is correct turkey.
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by mitchyy(f): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
propzncribz:

You are right. That's a lot to pay for three months. I love being a real estate agent because no one tells me when to resume work and close work. Waiting to sell a house in Banana Island.
Anyway when ever you need a house on the island, I'm the man to talk with. I don't always charge full agency fee especially if it's my direct brief and the house is correct turkey.

No problem at all
Re: Room For 3months Shortlet In Lagos by MaReke: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
refreshrate:

That was like 4yrs ago.

How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

Two Bedroom +1bedroom Attached House For Sale In Arab Road Kubwa Abuja 13m / Real Estate In Port Harcourt. Rent Buy Lease. / Roofing A 5 Bedroom Bungalow In Pakuro, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.