Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,506 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager (622 Views)

How Do I Register For The Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Online / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Federal Civil Service 2013 Recruitment Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ahapcareers: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2012
AgainstHivandPoverty (AHAP) is a grassroot advocacy and campaign organization that fights Poverty and Preventable disease such as HIVAIDS. An Organization that labours 24/7 to develop and enhance the resources on alleviating Poverty, made up of a variety of team members with a great deal of analytical practice, and every person endeavors to convey the most comprehensive details and information on the matter of alleviating Poverty and becoming HIV aware.

We are embarking on a Massive Nationwide campaign to mobilize the Nigerian populace in the war against HIV, POVERTY and UNEMPLOYMENT using the LETS ALLEVIATE POVERTY e-Awareness Platform as an efficient tool in the Fight against HIV,Poverty and unemployment. An awareness platform where we simply use Business as a tool to alleviating poverty and creating HIV awareness.

As a result of growth in our HIV awareness and poverty alleviation program, we seek to recruit qualified Graduates to join us manage and create more awareness to the civic society.

We require competent candidates for the following positions:

Job Title: Campaign Executive Manager
Job Type: Online Job
Work Type: Full Time/Part-Time Job
Salary: N120,0000/Month
Work experience: Nil
Available positions: 150/Campaign State
Application deadline: 22-10-2012

To apply, Please kindly Visit:
www.againsthivandpoverty.com/cloudoffice/careers.php
Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ifyalways(f): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2012
Is this organisation an NGO ?
It's interesting to see an NGO throwing around such money just on campaign.Na Bill and Melinda gates dey sponsor am undecided

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn oh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ahapcareers: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2012
We are Not an NGO.

AgainstHivandPoverty (AHAP) is a grassroot advocacy and campaign organization that fights Poverty and Preventable disease such as HIVAIDS. An Organization that labours 24/7 to develop and enhance the resources on alleviating Poverty, made up of a variety of team members with a great deal of analytical practice, and every person endeavors to convey the most comprehensive details and information on the matter of alleviating Poverty and becoming HIV aware.

The company started operations in 2011 and has grown from being a local firm into an integrated campaign organization, having spun off businesses with operations around the World. AgainstHivandpoverty do not source for funds to carry out her campaign activities, we are self-funded and hereby not limited in our activities as with many NGOs.

We simply preach the use of Business to alleviating Poverty and creating Awareness on HIVAIDS

Our business activities span across the following sectors:

Telecommunications
Agro-economy
Fashion
Groceries
Electronics

Thank You.
Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ifyalways(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2012
You modified your initial post to delete the webpage you added,why undecided
this your second post is even more interesting.can I have your website address.I wanna visit.

Thank you
Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ahapcareers: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2012
Thank you for bringing our attention to the web-link error...

Kindly visit www.againsthivandpoverty.com/cloudoffice/careers.php
Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ifyalways(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2012
Visited.Not impressed.No substance.No real information.
Who are the brains behind the whole thing?
No contact?
No face?
No clear cut and defined goals,partners,achievements?
No defined source of income ?

A classical copy and paste,wishy washy one paged website hurriedly put together all in the bid to have a website.

^ ^ my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Anyways,Goodluck on all that.
Good day. cool
Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by ahapcareers: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2012
Potential applicants should please visit our home website at www.againsthivandpoverty.com for a detailed information about the AHAP campaign strategy.

Thank You.
Re: Massive Recruitment- Online Campaign Executive Manager by tunax5loon(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2012
@OP.. I have gone through the info on your website. I must say it is somehow . there are some questions raised by IFY which has not been answered.
I will submit my CV anyway, but i will like it if you can throw more light on the questions asked by IFY^. since you also use the name of the company to register on NL.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Struggling To Survive Without A Job? / Nddc / Pz Cussons Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.