Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage (33428 Views)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Even boko boys condemned the killings. Wow!

They burnt only few houses and those idiiotic villagers are complaining? They should wipe out that village totally. Boko haram should stump that place down. Kapish!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by alaoeri: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Eyaaaaaaaaaah

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
yogun: who will compensate the families of the lynched students?

can money ever take the place of those students?

you talk of money and properties where lives are being mentioned.

it doesn't tally, no bi the same at all at all...

God rest their souls

Don't mind the opportunist.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by untammed: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okay so ALUU people want to talk? They are talking about cars and houses when 4 human beings were tortured to death? This is just the beginning they want the police to stop it when the same police didn't stop them from lynching those innocent boys abi? Now you want the government to intervene abi? Well guess what? U reap what you sow. This is just the beginning. That entire community has been cursed by the blood of those innocent boys and the tears and prayers of everyone. Allu community brought this upon themselves so they should be ready for the ramifications.

http://thethingsweheart.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Super1759: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
the man complaining that he is retired and had worked for uniport for 30,abi 100yrs. Where was he when his kinsmen were executing the evil act? For him to have worked in uniport means.he has access to the security of the school,even the phone numbers of the securities. He kept calm.mchewwwwwww
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by DonaldGenes(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbam that's the in-thing in town,an eye for an eye
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

And I suppose that burning down the houses of innocent people is justice?!

Like I said.. Nigeria is one big animal farm..

of course it is! You repay jungle justice with jungle justice! They have curses hovering around their heads already. Nke bu mbido! Nke ka njo ka na abia!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by henrychubayo: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
If it is destroying of properties, accepted but they should not kill anyone in their act of riot. They grievances has been noted and something will be done. Protest and protest in the right way
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Yup!! You are a pig.. thats all I am saying as well
Ur obviously retarrdded big Idi(ot). When you loose your brother,son or friend in similar circumstances then you can vomit the trash your talking. Cowardd

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
[size=14pt]I pity those aluu villagers that are returning. Aluu is now a museum dedicated to ur victim. No animals allowed. Return at ur own peril.[/size]
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by gbanikiti(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Super1759: the man complaining that he is retired and had worked for uniport for 30,abi 100yrs. Where was he when his kinsmen were executing the evil act? For him to have worked in uniport means.he has access to the security of the school,even the phone numbers of the securities. He kept calm.mchewwwwwww
don't mind the ediot! Even my papa wey no go school get sense pass the old cargo! He is claiming 850k as his loss.which insane person would keep such money in the house when he knows his community is infected with armed robbers? Nonsense!
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by omenziate(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nonsense, so nobody died on their end. God punish anytin dat smells Aluu. Ndi ojor.
Where dat alhaji Village head by the way? Oloriburuku Chief.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Kslib(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
If those savages that committed the deadly crime had been caught,this will not be happening.. I just pity the innocent ones in aluu community abi na abuu community..,
It's sad that you guys had to pay for the crime some savages in your midst committed..
I will never wish for anyone to get caught up in another person's crime.. I pray that i never pay for other people's crime just cos we hail from the same community.. Be careful what you wish others,cos that's what you might get..

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
kaodili:
Ur obviously retarrdded big Idi(ot). When you loose your brother,son or friend in similar circumstances then you can vomit the trash your talking. Cowardd

Well I didnt.. And neither did you.. Thats why I would expect you to have a clearer mind and be able to make logical and clear judgement.. Sadly, thats not something you seem to be naturally incapable of..

I would hate to see you make decisions when you are on the losing side..
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by buchibabe: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
henrychubayo: If it is destroying of properties, accepted but they should not kill anyone in their act of riot. They grievances has been noted and something will be done. Protest and protest in the right way

If d aluu animals had only destroyed properties,nobody wil be complainin. So let any n evrytin destroyable estroyed in dis protest
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
gbanikiti: of course it is! You repay jungle justice with jungle justice! They have curses hovering around their heads already. Nke bu mbido! Nke ka njo ka na abia!

Curse them all you want.. heaven knows that the perps deserve the worst kind of death known to man.. However, if a dog bites you, you dont go back and bite the dog.. If you do that, you are no better than the dog. Infact, you are worse than the dog beacuse it is assumed that you should know better than the dog yet you acted like one..

This vandalism solved nothing but brought more pain to more innocent families.. [/color]

Anyi aburo ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Nigeria is really a dog eat dog country. I don't think burning their houses and properties is the solution. They can rebuild their houses sometime in the future and what would have been the purpose of burning the houses in the first place? The killers and every single person involved in the murder must be caught in some way and should be made to spend the rest of their stuupid lives in jail as a punishment for their inhumane crime.

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by KDULAR: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have been at a shock and disbelieve since the first time I read about the killing of the 4 students. The NTA and all media houses has a responsibility to at least incessantly place the faces of the by- standers and partakers of the dastardly act till all were captured and brought to book.

I want to npow ask a question, what would have been our comments and reactions had these killings been perpetrated in the North or to these students in other parts of the country where they are not indegenes ? What would have been our judgement of the indegenes, I think we love life and are sophisticated in the South? We need a National conscientious and humane rebirth because this inhumanity and lawlesness pervades all societies and strata in this country. The government and even an average Nigerian ( bus driver, conductors,, doctors, nurses, lawyers policemen military and even religions practitioners and virtually all justifies violence in one way or the other does not value human lives. So don't let us be self righteous.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Bigboy100: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Area_boy: It is a shame that one wrong is dealt with another wrong. The damn security agencies stood by to watch four boys get killed. Now again they stand by to watch students go on reprisal attacks. We might as well get rid of our police force cos they are utterly useless angry.
You are a compound slowpoke for sympathising with any person from that community, they exterminated 4 young men from mother earth and they are even complaining. If you brother was burnt alive i believe you will be making the same stuuuupiddd comments? Let the community be wiped off !!!
where does it stop? where does it lead us to?
We all forget that the innocent will be the ones to suffer! How different are we now from the people that killed those four boys?

Practically a Loose-Loose situation!

Ask yourselves WWJD? undecided

Nigeria undecided
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kingparagon1: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
khadafi: Dem neva see anytin!!! see how they r complaining for their properties. what about families of those that lost lives.
stupid aluu people. 4 persons were murdered daylight & dey are complaining of property, if govt repay it, would dey b able 2 restore life back.even uniport students na mumu go to school, dey suppose 2 burn anytin on sight nt destroy. Dey shud pls go back 2 complete d job.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella: Nigeria is really a dog eat dog country. I don't think burning their houses and properties is the solution. They can rebuild their houses sometime in the future and what would have been the purpose of burning the houses in the first place? The killers and every single person involved in the murder must be caught in some way and should be made to spend the rest of their stuupid lives in jail as a punishment for their inhumane crime.

Please add this to the bolded The thieves, criminals and arsonists that torched and looted Aluu community should also be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law.. What they did in that community is as much a crime as what those men did to those 4 boys.
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaydibs(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Curse them all you want.. heaven knows that the perps deserve the worst kind of death known to man.. However, if a dog bites you, you dont go back and bite the dog.. If you do that, you are no better than the dog. Infact, you are worse than the dog beacuse it is assumed that you should know better than the dog yet you acted like one..

This vandalism solved nothing but brought more pain to more innocent families.. [/color]

Anyi aburo ndi ara.
Easy for you to say abi type
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by kaodili(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
The people of Aluu community have always being known for their wickedness and they just exhibited that wickedness for all to see on Friday. They have seen nothing yet cause that community will never be the same again.imagine the (fool(s)asking where the police was,where was the police on Friday,what an irony. They are already cursed in dat community and generational curses are already on their heads,
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by solomonkane(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
[sub][/sub]
Okija_juju:

Yup!! You are a pig.. thats all I am saying as well

Okija nwamama, may blessings cover your head. That kaodili is an escaped mental patient. Don't mind all those unintelligent latrine heads baying for blood, where was it written that the man was part of the mob? With all the lynchings that have happened in Lagos, why hasn't Lagos being described in the same terms as Aluu? Nigerians and their gutter mentality. SMH

1 Like

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Okijajuju1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
kay dibs:
Easy for you to say abi type

All I did was to point out the right and proper thing to do.. If you think it was okay for these students to take the law into their hands and destroy that community.. ..Then it was okay for the vigilante group that took the law into their hands and killed 4 suspected robbers SHIKINA!!

Whats wrong is wrong!

2 Likes

Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by MotOnyx(f): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
udytex: Must they destroy people's property and do away with they belongings?.........even the guiltless are crying.....wat a confused Nation!!!
u no well go aluu community go collect back their property from d angry student if den no go burn u sef with their property. "Confused Nation" Onpe na story be dat tongue
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by caesaraba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
What do you expect the police to do? Open fire on rampaging Nigerian students? Maybe you never involve for aluta before. In 2011 when my house was burnt down by Hausa touts close to the hostels, where were the frigging security offcials? They only showed up when we blocked the road in protest at the news of 3 students death. And what did they do to the Hausa youths watching and stoning from across the road? Nothing! Instead they turned their m.gs from 3 armoured thanks and fired sustained live rounds at us students for a frigging 30 minutes to the amusement of those touts. Thank the Creator we could still chase the soldiers away before engaging the touts who took to their heels.
Bottom line? It's high-time host communites stopped looking at students as rif-raffs with no values. Else we'll be having more of such incidents.
I support the actions of the Uniport students. Burn me at the stake if you disagree. Proudly Josite (alumni)
Re: ALUU Community Recounts Its Losses After Student's Rampage by Horus(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Nigerian Drug Dealer Jailed In Trinidad & Tobago For Trying To Export Cocaine / Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State / IG Idris Fires 4 Policemen Who Wrongly Arrested Man For Being A 'yahoo Yahoo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.