Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

"Operation Take University Of Nigeria Protest To Their Table" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Operation Take University Of Nigeria Protest To Their Table" (535 Views)

ASUU Takes Protest To Streets / Nans Plans Protest To End ASUU Strike / NANS Plans Protest To End ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Operation Take University Of Nigeria Protest To Their Table" by JB789: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
''OPERATION TAKE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA PROTEST DIRECTLY TO THEIR TABLE"

My fellow students, it is no longer news that some individuals are bent on enforcing unjustified payments on us. They said that only 40 UNINFORMED students partaked in the protest. They said they agreed with students. Which students? (There is no SUG in UNN. )
Where afe our ID cards, that we pay for every year?
What do we have to show for the triplicate payments we make yearly (lab/computer, ICT, visual library access)?

And the latest, imagine we must now pay N12000 for LIONET WIRLESS LAN, which google and MTN built for us free!. Even if we have to pay, wny must it be compulsory? The Lionet service is MOST unreliable,and the coverage VERY POOR! EXPERIENCE WILL TEACH YOU!
The worst is that heavily armed security men have been sent on constant patrols, to prevent us from exercising our right of PEACEFUL PROTEST!
My fellow students, the security men cannot stop us from taking our protest via our emails to EFCC, ICPC,RADIO, TELEVISION, INTERNET and the likes. Let us prove to them that not 40 students carried out the peaceful protest. If they receive more than 1000 different petitions, they will act. Send email nowa
and encourage your contacts to send. Use the internet, forums, blogs, BBM, facebook, 2go, watsapp, twitter to spread this. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
SOME EMAIL CONTACTS INCLUDE:
EFCC: info@efccnigeria.org
ICPC: info@icpc.gov.ng
NUC: webmaster@nuc.edu.ng.
WE MUST RESTORE THE DIGNITY OF MAN!!!
Greatest lions and lionesses, it's time for us to roar!!!
Re: "Operation Take University Of Nigeria Protest To Their Table" by JB789: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
For the general populace, if you have any advice on how we can handle this issue more constructively, please do well to help us stop these pains inflicted on our people.
Re: "Operation Take University Of Nigeria Protest To Their Table" by JB789: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
Please, can anyone supply me with the email addresses of the national assembly and the senate?

(1) (Reply)

I Missed School Hostel..where Can I Find A Face Me I Face You. / Check This Out Everyone / Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.