Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Psyche Of A Below Average African - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Psyche Of A Below Average African (746 Views)

From an average Londoner to a below average Lagosian / This Infographic Shows That The Average African Woman Bears 6 Children / Can An Average Opobo Indigene Speak And Understand Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Psyche Of A Below Average African by delvinmaya(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have had course to bring up this conversation, cos all i have been seeing for quite sometime now has been undiluted hatred from other african countries towards Nigerians, in this aspect i mean their citizenry (and sometimes their govt.) and i am particularly appalled by the attitudes of Ghanians towards Nigerians, thus i decided to term this as the psyche of a below average african. Yes, we have our problems within the Nigerian society, compounded by the fact that we basically don't even like each other, and at every little opportunity we get, we debase ourselves, yet (the keyword here being yet) we have surpassed in all fields we have tried our hands in(both good and evil). So why the hate, when they also have problems within their society. South Africans, Ghanians, even Kenyans and some countries you would know exist take a jab at us. Again the question why? And the next question, should we be bothered. Please, i appeal to people, don't come here to start insulting Nigerians angry angry, you can insult other countries grin grin grin grin. And yes of course, God bless FRN(Naija 4 life)
Re: The Psyche Of A Below Average African by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2012
Well, nigerians are born hustlers.
And even if we have to go to other countries to suceed, we will.

But like u said we excel in both bad and good.

So as much as they are disgusted by the wrong we do in their countries, they also envy us for our ability to suceed even in legal activities, though they would never admit that.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria Best Artist / Today's Poll: Sagging / Inside Nigeria’s Marijuana Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.