Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) (25763 Views)

Pictures Of Agbani Darego At The Rivers Carnival 2012 / Miss University Nigeria 2012 Contestants(pictures) / MBGN 2012: Pictures Of All Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
bisikeys:

May God forgive you... How can u call someone a bag of cement. Most of them are like that not because they want to be like that but because they were created like that....... If u will be fat, regardless of how much u STARVE URSELF, U WILL B FAT. Besides who says plus size people dont live a happy life? .......... I have a friend who weighs barely 45-50kg. She is 26.... She eats like a horse. We once went to a party where she ate 2 plates of rice and 5 wraps of Semo... Upon still the babe na lepa to the core
very funny! Abeg leave those bad belle people! Anybody wey no like chubby ladies make im go hang rope for neck!

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Ejine(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
safarigirl: Most of the women in this competition aren't even half as fat as Toolz, yet Naija guys are drooling over her like she's Anna Nicole-Smith....when you mention the weight, they scream you down and call you skinny b*tch....WELCOME TO NIGERIA

Eyaaah, jealousy wan kee you grin

I love ma BBW jare cool

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W_l3jhiYfa4/T_vqMeWOqKI/AAAAAAAAFRA/CHu-9ujBo6Q/s1600/mz_booty+055_jpg.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by talkingfingers: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
tchidi: If its for plus sized women, why did d slimmer of the lot win? Irony of all ironies!

The irony is unmistakable. Whoever sold her an entry form! Not fair to them other contestants.

1 Like

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by onyeego(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now,this is what a woman looks like.
Tired of seeing skeletons angry
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
And in what way does it affect the prize of ..?..?..?
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by hizaya61(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
becos of this plus size nigeria 2012 indomie don cost for market pls help
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by buchibabe: 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2012
Trying to make our orobo sisters belong too na. No b only lepa sabi wear crown
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by animari(f): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
mama-gee:
They all look like bags of cement. grin

Looks like people just wake up one morning and make up their own pageantry organization
bags of cement?? And you? What do you look like? How rude are you??
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by spendogram: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
The slimmest of them won. That ain't encouraging to orobos at all. Na wa ooo.
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
onye ego: Now,this is what a woman looks like.
Tired of seeing skeletons angry

I hope she doesn't kill you with her boob$ undecided
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by claremont(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is heavy-duty Dunlop Elite! grin

I would go for slim fit babes any day, so long as they have the right amount of fat in the right areas of their body. I may sound prejudiced, but I think most fat people are inherently physically lazy and do not care about their own health.

1 Like

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by ouagadougou(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Should be renamed Miss Piggy pageant. grin grin grin
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by playboy19(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
If i was among the rest of the contestants, i woulda sued the crap outta the organizers for defamation of character and making us look like a fool. If we were not there to be disgraced for being fat, why did the slim one (fork-able)among us win the so called "plus size pageant" cheesy cheesy. How many lbs extra does she have tongue tongue?
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by systemz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dem no even fat at all. Orobo na my size
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Some of u have mothers that are bigger than these women and probably look like men, the only way u wld be able to see she is a woman wld be because of their boobies and u have the nerve to insult these women, look at the warthogs in ur family before u start judging other people, thank you. Being overwieght does not make u are inhuman, why shouldn't nigeria recognise the beauty of all women of different sizes

1 Like

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné:

I love ma BBW jare cool

[img]http://4.bp..com/-W_l3jhiYfa4/T_vqMeWOqKI/AAAAAAAAFRA/CHu-9ujBo6Q/s1600/mz_booty+055_jpg.jpg[/img]

Bros!!

Abeg you get her pin?!
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by logica(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
The winner is my kind of woman.
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by CzarChris(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bluekite:

What sense of belonging, are they beggers, ur brain must have been formated,do u actually know what that body size can cause Godforbid if anyone of one them is sick and have to be operated on? Man being fit is healthiness
Nig.ga u serious? What trash do you come up here spiting from that dustbin you call a mouth. What do you know about being healthy? I went for course in lagos sometime ago, a health expert gave us some lectures at the end we all had our cholestorel levels checked. It was the slimest girl in our group whose level was so alarming that she had to be medevaced immediately. So keep your self-righteous azz to yourself.
That said, i love them chicks 'chubby'.
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by geerufus(m): 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
OROBO KWEI, OROBO KWEI...SHE JUST DEY ROLL HER WAIST LIKE GORODOM, GORODOM...

2 Likes

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by omenziate(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
O boy, dis ones go dey make person bed dey spoil steady o. Na mat tins o.

1 Like

Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by shadrach77: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
mama-gee:
They all look like bags of cement. grin

Looks like people just wake up one morning and make up their own pageantry organization

o bad gaan! oo tie nice rara! grin grin grin grin
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
So na slim babe come win a beauty contest meant for orobos grin grin grin grin
naija na wah grin
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ejiné:

I love ma BBW jare cool

her yansh be like those bulldozers wey dem dey use fall those illegal structures for Abuja
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
What an irony.So a girl of average weight has won the Miss PLUS size competion meant for obese ladies.
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
love them big!
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by azzima(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
NovusHomo: Aren't they all extremely gorgeous. I love my BBWs.
thank you o.I looooove my bbw anyday.throw the bones to the dogs.most of these guys talking craps, if you see them at night you will be surprised who they are toasting but won't say it out.some of these guys are short and fat themselves but will be dissing someone else.
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by AkinDavid2: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oh my God..the slimmest of the set is still the winner..i no understand the whole story!
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
this topic will definitely affect the price of garium sulphate. Let me explain the link. If you see how big these women are, and if they all eat too much eba, both white and yellow eba, then it is safe to say that people will avoid garium sulphate, causing a reduction in demand. A reduction in demand, in line with the law of economics, assume supply is constant, will reduce the price of garium sulphate.
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by dlox147(m): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Bluekite: Encouraging obesity, what a stupid country
guy if it dsnt interest u,check oda threads!NA U SILLY PASS no be my naija
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by dlox147(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
lefulefu:
her yansh be like those bulldozers wey dem dey use fall those illegal structures for Abuja
guy!tell ur sef d truth!u dey TRIP
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by prolifikv: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
4llerbuntu: ok so the slimmest of the orobo's won?

am i the only one thinking about the irony of it all?

mehn, if you are obese, slim down. simples. whats all these deceiving yourself about plus size or minus size?
. D least plus size of dem al becums Miss plus size. Isn't dt 1daful?? grin
Re: Miss Plus Size Nigeria 2012 (Pictures) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
miss plus size aka miss oduba pageant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zonju Foods Celebrates Queen Of Aso Winners With Iyanya In Style / Innovative Footwears From Recycled Tires. / "Girls Learn More Makeup Than Cooking" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.