Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Matlab - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Matlab (1995 Views)

For Your Pdms and Matlab Project Work /training In Ibadan... / Ar U Intrested In Learning:website Design,matlab,p&id,orion,stadpro In Ibadan / Interested in AutoCAD, PDMS, MATLAB or Autodesk Inventor In Ibadan or Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matlab by Justok(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2008
Any Engineer in d house that knows about Matlab? I am interested in the training
Re: Matlab by olanajim(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
What is matlab?
Re: Matlab by onikoyia(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2008
sorry which one is 'matlab' is it a course on its own ?somebody should please help.
Re: Matlab by stalker(f): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2008
@olanajim and onikoyi_a

Google is your friend.

MATLAB is a numerical computing environment and programming language. Created by The MathWorks, MATLAB allows easy matrix manipulation, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs in other languages. Although it specializes in numerical computing, an optional toolbox interfaces with the Maple symbolic engine, allowing it to be part of a full computer algebra system.
Source - Wikipedia

@justok
I am not sure any training school offers matlab training. I would suggest you get the software installed on your system and play around with it. Usually a help file comes with it so you can learn from there and yo can also use google.
Re: Matlab by onikoyia(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]
THANK YOU BRODA APPRECIATE, THANKS THANKS THANX
Re: Matlab by olanajim(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2008
What had it got to do with engineering? How can one get the software?
Re: Matlab by toluene001: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2013
guys pls I need a link o download matlab, thanks
olanajim: What had it got to do with engineering? How can one get the software?
Re: Matlab by Stingstyl(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
To get a matlab software's simple. Jst walk into any software shop or sellin centre and request for a matlap. U can also make request for other mathematical n statistical software too
Re: Matlab by CrazyMan(m): 7:19am On Mar 11, 2013
Justok: Any Engineer in d house that knows about Matlab? I am interested in the training
Why not buy the interactive software I've seen it several times....or better still you can enroll for the tutorials in the ITC unit of your institution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wht Is The Second Level On Cbn Recruitment? / Buy And Sell Goods, Services And Products On Shop2taste.com / I Want To Stay Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.