Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Speak French, The French Way - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Speak French, The French Way (792 Views)

Learn How To Speak And Understand French, The Easy Way. / Speak French The French Way / Do You Speak French Fluently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speak French, The French Way by drwhopl(m): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2008
hi naira landers,
this a once in a life time oppurtunity for those who want to learn french as a language.i mean french in the french way,the french language is one of the hottest languages now in naija.so the programme is made for those who are ready to go to french speaking countries in west africa like cotunu,togo,ivory coast.accomodation taken care of.just pay for the tuition fees.i promise you u are gon enjoy this trip.just call me on 08025862958 and ask for israel or mail me on drwhopl@yahoo.co.uk

for furher inquiries call me on the number given.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Paraded For Rape, Robbery / Original Jamb Results For 2008 / "when I Was In School: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.