Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better (633 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
To get more members, improve quality of posts and contributions, i advice Seun to do the following.

1, Reward every member whose post appears on first page as featured links. Rewards may be in cash, say 1000 - 5000 naira, or rewards can also be free adverts.(banner ads)

2, a member should win big prize for best posts weekly or monthly.

This will make people post genuine and sensible posts and contributions. It will inturn improve the quality and traffic of nairaland.

It will bring more members too.

Just a few of the advice. Now seun, you can reward me for giving you this advice.

Members! Does this advice make sense? What do you think? Comment and give a like as a sign of approval.

Moderators! Dont you think this should make frontpage.
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 12, 2012
Joke of the day
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by JojoArmani(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by Mynd44: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2012
What kind of kids register on NL these days sef?
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by CrazyMan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2012
ondo_boi: Joke of the day
Does his opinion look like a joke to you?
Re: Letter To Seun: How To Make Nairaland Better by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Does his opinion look like a joke to you?
i wonder oooo

(1) (Reply)

Bus Driver Two In Front Seat Dead / What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Check Out What Ive Been Banned For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.