Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) (10960 Views)

Photo:Mercy Aigbe Gets A Brand New Car From Husband As A Birthday Gift / AGAIN!! Mercy Johnson Gets Another Car Gift From Hubby / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by Lanreclassic(m): 12:36am On Oct 12, 2012
Yoruba actors/actresses seem not be left out in the new Naija celebrity Car Fashion trend with the hard working actress popular known as OSAS(Omoge Benin) getting a new Car. The actress who recently got back from London came back home and met a surprise gift waiting for her. We learnt her husband got her a FX50 jeep as a gift.
Mercy has since customised her jeep as MERCII.

This kind gift no bad oh, especially from your husband ..... Or what do you tink?

More Stories from source

Re: Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by Missfabulous(f): 11:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Never knew she was married!...has anyone got her hubby's Number...i think her husband and i can start sometime from there.i'm sure both of us will be a perfect match....just show me the money...NO BE MY FAULT...lol
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by dloy(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2012
Miss fabulous: Never knew she was married!...has anyone got her hubby's Number...i think her husband and i can start sometime from there.i'm sure both of us will be a perfect match....just show me the money...NO BE MY FAULT...lol
Abeg...y wont you allow her to enjoy her marriage?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by dloy(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2012
Congratulation to her,i'm happy for her
Lanreclassic: Yoruba actors/actresses seem not be left out in the new Naija celebrity Car Fashion trend with the hard working actress popular known as OSAS(Omoge Benin) getting a new Car. The actress who recently got back from London came back home and met a surprise gift waiting for her. We learnt her husband got her a FX50 jeep as a gift.
Mercy has since customised her jeep as MERCII.

This kind gift no bad oh, especially from your husband ..... Or what do you tink?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
[quote author=dloy]Congratulation to her,i'm happy for her
[/qun[s][/s]ote]nice gift from a loving hubby.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by kollytin(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2012
She divorced ha former hubby cos of ha mother inlaw. So dis ha new man prove his upto somethin 4ha.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) by poshest(f): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Who said being the wife of a car dealer is not good? Her hubby larry gentry is the owner of hotel de' laveronique @ oregun and also a car dealer. Not surprised she got the gift moreover she gave him a son he has always wanted.his first wife gave him 5 girls while mercy gave him a boy who is split replica of her hubby. Congrats mercy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sikiratu Sindodo Recovers From 12 Months Illness / Rapper Lil Wayne Doesn't Look Good After New Pics Leak. / Omg!!see What These Shameless YOUNG LAGOS Girls Were Doing In A Night Club…photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.