Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

what are the benefits Of Holy water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / what are the benefits Of Holy water (1148 Views)

'I Can Cure Ebola Virus With Holy Water Cost $150,000' - TB Joshua / Four Die In T.B. Joshua’s Church During Stampede For Holy Water / 4 Killed In T.B. Joshua’s Church In Ghana During Stampede For Holy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what are the benefits Of Holy water by Rizstar: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2012
what are the spiritual significance of drinking and using holy water?
Re: what are the benefits Of Holy water by ijawkid(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2012
I jÙst don't know.........

But in this day and age I will say they are not useful......

If they were useful nÍgeria would have beÉn a paradise........

JohÑ 17:3 tells us what is all important.....

Handkerchieves,holy water,olive oil etc are all just what they are.......
Re: what are the benefits Of Holy water by Rizstar: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2012
men i just tire o. i just saw my neighbour wit her bid gallon heading 2 church.
Re: what are the benefits Of Holy water by ijawkid(m): 8:05am On Oct 12, 2012
Rizstar: men i just tire o. i just saw my neighbour wit her bid gallon heading 2 church.

Lol........hahahahahahahhaha........

What did she say the holy water will do for her??
Re: what are the benefits Of Holy water by Kslib(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2012
The salt concentration in it washes off dead skin cells. So yes,it has good skin benefits...
Re: what are the benefits Of Holy water by Kx: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2012
I guess it does the same thing that Anointing oil does.
Back to the question.
Re: what are the benefits Of Holy water by abmoslincoln: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2012
there is nothing holy about the so called water, it is just one of those religious lies and deceptions, which has no scriptural basis just consider this, did jesus ever talk about holy water or so called anointing or annoying oil which is been used for commercial purposes ?.

(1) (Reply)

I / Did Constantine Change The Sabbath From Saturday To Sunday? / The Power Of Sight 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.