Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Cote D' Voire Humble Hapless Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cote D' Voire Humble Hapless Eagles (726 Views)

Super Eagles Arrive Abu Dhabi For Cote D’ Ivoire, Sudan Friendly / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs / AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (3 - 1) On Saturday November-4-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cote D' Voire Humble Hapless Eagles by kainos76(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2008
Fellow nairalanders it is high time we embraced the reality that the golden days of the so called super eagles are over. I would advise all soccer loving Nigerians to kiss the AFCON good bye, because with the team we have it would be a miracle for us to proceed to the knock out stage of this tournament.
The Eagles lack industry, ingenuity, creativity, gusto, vim, vigour and vitality, I honestly can't remember the last time the Super eagles played a game with any fevour. I am deeply disappointed by the lack lustre performance put up by the so called super eagles, quite frankly the "super" should be removed from their title they are just ordinary.

How I miss the good old days when players felt honoured to don the green white green and are resolutely committed to the pride of Father Land.
Re: Cote D' Voire Humble Hapless Eagles by Eyohimself(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
I second you on this. The good old days are gone. But I believe it's still possible to bring to light the lost glory. Come on, we have got the players. The motivation, industry,ingenuity and what have you inciter is gone. The team lacks it. And whenever we can find someone or something that will be an instigator of high motivation, then in my opinion, we are on the road back to the lost glory.
Re: Cote D' Voire Humble Hapless Eagles by Uzzyan: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2008
See no need for this long talk abeg.
It is time for a change but we are not getting it.

(1) (Reply)

Free Live Game / Ghana Vs. Nigeria: We Couldn't Expect More. / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.