Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Looking For A Wiffy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Wiffy (813 Views)

Good / I Need A Wiffy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Wiffy by ptaller(m): 1:42am On Jan 22, 2008
I am looking for a wiffy, I'm Biodun in Lagos, could be reached on pipertaller@yahoo.ca
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by sereques(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2008
Yet another bloke looking for a girl WTF is going on?
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58am On Jan 22, 2008
sometimes the posts i see on Nairaland, makes me laugh.

you guys seem to think Nairaland is a place, where they sell wives or you can come online and just say i need this and it just happens. what f*****up mentality.
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 22, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

sometimes the posts i see on Nairaland, makes me laugh.

you guys seem to think Nairaland is a place, where they sell wives or you can come online and just say i need this and it just happens. what f*****up mentality.

ahha, lol, let them na. that's why one month later they'll come crying back that they got jilted and a negative bank account grin
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by msanda(m): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2008
You know, I've always wondered why some people that have absolutely nothing to contribute to a post just like to type something, just for the fun of it, sha.
I mean, it's called "Dating and Meet-up Zone" for a reason. If you are not interested, leave the poor guy alone. Why must you insult his intelligence just because you think it makes you sound cool?
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2008
@msanda

Blah blah blah. whatever.

AM not against hooking up and dating. but the way these peeps go about it is so funny, they make it look like looking for wife or partner is such a big joke.
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by bjluv: 3:22am On Jan 22, 2008
just wish and hope you could get one from here if that is the way you think you would get one. Prefer to do the hunting when I am back there but will I ever À mà ntí dàgbá O!

Got to get some sleep cheesy
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

@msanda

Blah blah blah. whatever.

AM not against hooking up and dating. but the way these peeps go about it is so funny, they make it look like looking for wife or partner is such a big joke.
hehehehehhe. . . .you got the time for him?
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by temmie3005: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2008
cryHeyahhh ,Only few people can get to knw ur problem(looking for a wifey)on Nairaland.U need to make a loud shoutout to all nigerians like'OLU MAINTAIN'. grin grin
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by msanda(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2008
toyinrayo date=1200971135:

hehehehehhe. . . .you got the time for him?

Did something make a sound?
Re: Looking For A Wiffy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2008
msanda:

Did something make a sound?

**listening** bro, i think that was the echo of  hollow space when i knocked on your head, is that not where your  brain is suppose to be ? shocked shocked   embarassed  cry cry  grin grin **how loud!!**

(1) (Reply)

Great Benin(lets Go There) / Dating And Relationship Troubles With Expert Solutions / Am New - Come By And Say "hello"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.