Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Need Help From All Of You Guys - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Help From All Of You Guys (1103 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help From All Of You Guys by erad(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
As some already might have noticed, i'm saddled now with the responsibility of moderating this section and after a couple of hours of being in Ugo-boss's shoes, i can say 'ITS NOT EASY'. But i clamored for development, as most of you guys also did. Now i need your help! I plan on trying to make more topics from this section make the front-page. The only way that can be achieved is if we all are selfless. We all are designers and regardless of the number of clients we already have, we want more. we want to showcase ourselves and let people appreciate us.
On that note, more topics offering free designs will be started(i believe this is the best way to make front page, make our statement and sell our works to a larger audience). So i'll be needing every graphic designer proud of their talent and confident of their works to help make this happen. Its not only to build graphics section, but also to build and gain clients for ourselves. I know we can, so lets do it.

2 Likes

Re: Need Help From All Of You Guys by gunuvi(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2012
Idodo oro!
Re: Need Help From All Of You Guys by akay48(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yelz Bawse!...Kudos man, Oye a mori ooo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Print Just CAD / Beatiful ART-PAINTINGS For Sale, And Delivered To Your Home Very Fast / Blender Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.