Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Unfortunate 4 Update: “policemen Said They Should Burn Them Alive” - Tekena’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unfortunate 4 Update: “policemen Said They Should Burn Them Alive” - Tekena’ (780 Views)

'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) / UNIPORT Students Murdered:tribute To Lloyd, Ugonna, Tekena & Chidiaka / TRIBUTES TO #ALUU4# - Llyod, Ugonna, Tekena, Chidiaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unfortunate 4 Update: “policemen Said They Should Burn Them Alive” - Tekena’ by ucforu(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2012
A sister of one of the four University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) students brutally murdered last Friday in Umuokiri village, Aluu, Rivers State, has narrated how her younger brother and his friends were lynched.

Miss Ibisobia Elkanah, elder sister of Tekena Friday Elkanah (both pictured above), revealed yesterday that policemen visited the scene where the students were burnt to death after they were severely injured and that one of the law enforcement agents told the perpetrators of the dastardly act “to burn them alive”

Can you guys believe this? Policemen were there? I think all the policemen at the scene of this brutal killing should be dismissed and charged to court. How could they have allowed this happen? Please continue on my signature...

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT FOUR: Victims Not Armed Robbers- IGP. / Top Judge, Accused Of Sleeping With Prisoner Inside Prison / Shocking: Woman Kills Fiance On Her Wedding Day (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.