Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited (8961 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / 31 amazing history photos that you've probably never seen (let's explore) / Sections You Have Never Visited Or Rarely Visit On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Booty4me: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
I have Never for once Visited romance section
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by chyket(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
NYSC,forum games,events,gaming
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Jarus(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
None, but I can count on my fingertips the number of times I visited events, fashion and gaming.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
bbpreye: GARRI section, I wonder where its hidden..

I hope you were banned for this comment angry
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by shadrach77: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
food, nysc grin grin grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by shadrach77: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2012
food, nysc, forum games grin grin grin
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by crackhouse(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2012
The children's section
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by MadCow1: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
Programming and Webmasters... Those dudes be writing and talking crazy stuff..

I would like Seun to add a photography section though..

2 Likes

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Idboyostic(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Health,Culture,Family and Food
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by erad(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mad Cow: Programming and Webmasters... Those dudes be writing and talking crazy stuff..

I would like Seun to add a photography section though..
Photography is mixed with "Graphics/Videos" Section.

1 Like

Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by bolakale30(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2012
53cur3m0d3:
Death is a woman so they say ..

*Singing* wen I'm alone in ma room,somtyms I stare at the wall;automatic weapons on the floor but who can U call?Mynd I guess

My damn bitch, one who never cums
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by OmoAlata(f): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Science/Technology: Programming, Computers, Phones, Graphics/Video, Technology Market

Entertainment: Music/Radio, Fashion, Gaming, Forum Games, Literature/Writing

Nairaland / General: Business, Jobs/Vacancies, Career, NYSC, Education, Autos, Car Talk, Properties, Health, Culture, Diaries

I've not consciously visited the above forums. I may have posted in them if the link was on the front page and I clicked on it without knowing which forum it is wink
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billyonaire: Is there any other section thats worth visiting apart from Politics, Religion and Romance ?
grafikii: Romance section has got a bunch of idiots, its like a clan of monkeys.
l'll say its a section for kids. On Nairaland, intellectual debates takes place mostly in the Politics and Religion sections.

topic.
l've visited virtually all sections and did create threads on almost all sections visited
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by slimyem: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2012
Mad Cow: Programming and Webmasters... Those dudes be writing and talking crazy stuff..
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by saintuti: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2012
Science/tech
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
azimibraun: The section I dnt hope 2 ever visit.. The Aluu section. Gbam! 4 guys visited dia and never came back alive, cos dey wia brutally murderd wetin come b only me one venturing dia?
crap. do we have Aluu section on Nairaland?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by azzima(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
cdamsel: For me it ends in the general forum oh,never visited the entertainment forum.
In the science/tech forum,just been into programming.

What about you guys?
pls guys, How can I get to the crime section.have heard about it but couldn't get to it
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Dabss(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hope all the sites u advertise are clean legitimate?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by quest003: 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2012
I have never visited this site although i do branch on my way to facebook
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2012
azzima: pls guys, How can I get to the crime section.have heard about it but couldn't get to it
It us a child board of the politics section which means you go in from the politics section.
You are welcome
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Jimbadly: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2012
Events section, properties section.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2012
Culture, NYSC and Sports. Just recently visited d almighty Romance section after all d hype...my lips r sealed on my verdict!!!
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Mynd44: 2:03am On Oct 14, 2012
vivacious vivi: Culture, NYSC and Sports. Just recently visited d almighty Romance section after all d hype...my lips r sealed on my verdict!!!
Why sealed na?
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 14, 2012
toluxa1: SOmetimes Nairaland feels like a Big big mansion. Who else gets this feeling?
yeah i do, it feels like a big mansion with many rooms nd resources, ready for exploitation.
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by mystikal(m): 3:20am On Oct 14, 2012
Islam,

Might never visit Romance again too
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Idowuogbo(f): 4:20am On Oct 14, 2012
mystikal: Islam,

Might never visit Romance again too
Loool... Y na? Una dey fear ni
Re: A Section On Nairaland That You've Never Visited by Ranoscky(m): 6:01am On Oct 14, 2012
Nairaland section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Exact Date For Neco Gce Result Release / Nigeria Population Commission Registers Over 420,000 Births In Gombe / Very Disturbing Graphic Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.