Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,290 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

2face, Dbanj Announce First Ever Collaboration, & Might Be Produced By Don Jazzy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face, Dbanj Announce First Ever Collaboration, & Might Be Produced By Don Jazzy (688 Views)

NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC>> Korede Bello – Cold Outside (prod By Don Jazzy) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face, Dbanj Announce First Ever Collaboration, & Might Be Produced By Don Jazzy by RedLight1: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
ALL is set for the first ever collaboration from 2face and D’banj. Last week, 2face and D’banj disclosed that a video has already been shot for the Don Jazzy-produced song titled ‘Feeling good.’ They then went on to sing some snippets, raising anticipation for its release.

alt

2face
The development is sure a good one for Nigerian music industry just as hopes are high for D’Banj winning a Grammy in the near future. The young, hardworking multi-award winner said he is working real hard to attain a Grammy. “I’m so excited, not just for me, but for the whole of Africa. Two years ago, I said it’s time for me to take my music global because I’ve won all the awards back home.” With his mentor, the producer Don Jazzy, he created the biggest record label in Nigeria, but “now I want to win a Brit award, a Grammy, he said.

Optimistic, he continued further that “Yes, we have MTV, yes, we sell millions of records and have endorsement deals, but we’ve never felt as if we’re part of the same music industry as the rest of the world – the Kanye Wests, the Adeles and Tinie Tempahs.

I see what I’m doing now as the bridge that we’ve been looking for from Africa to the mainstream world. I want others to see the potential in my country, other than our oil and natural resources. That’s what’s making me move. I feel like a new artist.”

source: http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/entertainment-extra/8825-2face-dbanj-announce-first-ever-collaboration-as-dbanj-aims-grammy.html

(1) (Reply)

DJ Neptune Ft. General Pype, Jesse Jagz & Lynxxx – SKOOBI DOO [official Video] / New Video Dance Kelewa. By Michael Lem / Davido – Omo Mummy (prod.by Victoriouz Icon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.