Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

No Response - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / No Response (2172 Views)

Hilarious Easter Response (photos) / A Mad Man's Response When Asked If He Would Vote For Change Again (photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Slaps President Jonathan, Response From Presidency Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Response by feelgood(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2008
Hard of Hearing

"Doctor, I think my wife is getting hard of hearing."

"I'll have my nurse make an appointment for her, but in the meantime, there's a simple, informal test you can run to give us an idea how bad the problem is. Here's what you do: start out about 40 feet away from her and in a normal conversational speaking tone, say something and see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet and so on, until you get a response."

That evening, the wife was in the kitchen cooking dinner and he was in the living room. In a normal tone, he asks, "Honey, what's for supper?"

No response.

So, the husband moves to the other end of the room and repeats, "Honey, what's for supper?"

Still no response.

Next, he moves into the dining room. "Honey, what's for supper?"

He gets no response, so he walks up to the kitchen door. "Honey, what's for supper?"

Again, there was no response, so he walks right up behind her. "Honey, what's for supper?"

"Harry! For the fifth time, I said chicken!"
Re: No Response by ituen(m): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2008
The man is har of hearing
Re: No Response by tufe(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2008
lol
Re: No Response by tjtj1(m): 1:52am On Jan 23, 2008
lol
Re: No Response by ThugLife1(m): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: No Response by clemcykul(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2008
ROFMLO its the man who's got the problem grin this is a very hilarious joke

heyy feelgood am taking u out 2day ur joke is damm funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: No Response by Lolabbey: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2008
she na d woman get problm abi na d man?
nairalanders na wah o
dats a cool one
kip it up
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: No Response by nightnurse(f): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2008
men this is a very good joke, see pot calling plate black grin
Re: No Response by nightnurse(f): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
men this is a very good joke, see pot calling plate black grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Craziest Search Terms On Google / ROTFLMAO!! Comedy Skit: Bovi - The Fish (get Ready To Laugh) / How Too Much Make Up Makes Distance Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.