Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,153 members, 7,838,937 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Rihanna Named No.1 Pop Star Of The Decade(See full list) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Named No.1 Pop Star Of The Decade(See full list) (802 Views)

Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award / Rihanna Named As Ambassador For Barbados / Rihanna Named “celebrity Legs Of A Goddess" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Named No.1 Pop Star Of The Decade(See full list) by Lanreclassic(m): 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2012
Billboard ranked the hottest 100 pop stars of the decade based on sales and Rihanna came out at the top. Rihanna who has the most chart appearance (34), the most top 10s and the most No. 1 hits

TOP 10 BELOW
1. Rihanna
2. Pink
3. Britney
4. Kelly Clarkson
5. Mariah Carey
6. Katy Perry
7. Usher
8. The Black Eyed Peas
9. Janet Jackson
10. Madonna

I was just thinking Beyonce should be in the top 10, something is wrong somewhere!

Related stories from Source

Re: Rihanna Named No.1 Pop Star Of The Decade(See full list) by Chanchit: 4:15am On Oct 14, 2012
I don't know why I love Rihanna's music, cos I have @least 10 of her songs on my phone, and I also have pink's songs too including her videos. I care less abt Beyonce's position, cos I don't like her style in the first place.
Re: Rihanna Named No.1 Pop Star Of The Decade(See full list) by Akshow: 4:43am On Oct 14, 2012
Janet Jackson for real? I never and still Dont see her as talented. She owes her fame to the Jackson family name. Rihanna is undisputably the singer of the decade. Love her to pieces

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Sexual Relationship With Don Jazzy / Another Picture From Tonto Dikeh Video Shoot. / 'How Don Jazzy Changed My Life' - T.O.C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.