Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Shopping On Aliexpress.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shopping On Aliexpress.com (3558 Views)

Cheap products from Aliexpress.com with links / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 / Ordering Gadgets From Www.aliexpress.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shopping On Aliexpress.com by samceen: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2012
Hi guyz, i want to know if anyone has shopped on aliexpress.com before, a friend told,
me about it. I believe the site, but i still have my doubts though, i want to know if anyone has shopped
on the site of late. If you had any discrepancy on the site, or maybe anyone scammed you?
Or your transaction/shopping was successful, and the name of supplier/distributor or wholesaler you bought it from.
Thanks guyz, appreciate ur anticipated response and comments.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2012
This is a very nice topic, i guess. I used Ali express recently. Paid for a stuff on 27th of last month and Up till date, it wasnt shipped. The seller had good feedback rating on delivery, dont know why mine was different. Long story short, the order has been cancelled and am expecting a refund within 10 days. I will keep you updated with the developments
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by samceen: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
thnaks man
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Bro, no refund yet and aliexpress keeps ignoring my mails. If you want to shop with them, you do at your own risk because whether your item is delivered or not, one thing is certain, you are not getting your money back. They are just a bunch of chinesse scammers. Some might even send you faulty items. But if you are lucky, you might meet good sellers there, for me, am done with them. I advise, if you have a friend living in the states, let the person help you purchase items on amazon and ebay. It is much safer
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Bro, i want to let U knw that i just got my refund. Am glad cos i have forgoten d moni. Since 27th of sept, i recieved my refund on 16th of November.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by samceen: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
okay anochuks08, i hear you, thanks for d heads up.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by ochukoccna: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good topic Samseen cos Imean to buy some stuff through the site too
Has your order pulled through now?

@anochuks08, did you get the full refund? embarassed embarassed
As in 100% refund? undecided undecided
Or were some charges removed?
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by pufframmy1: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
yes i bought items there for some couple of times the first came in the second too came in but the first order i made before getting to order for the second and the third never arrived till now and i have open a dispute there i hope i will get my refund well i only have 4k to be refund, and i get another chinna site dx.com i just wanted to try it out and have already bought some items there 2 times the first was free shipping it never arrive or-do it not long i just order it but am still waiting and i hear i have a item waiting for me at the post office never know which one is it secondly that my thinking about this site i order another stuff cause i need it for my network worth 86.83$ with shipping with dhl and the tracking number they gave me i try to track it since last week i get the tracking number not track-able and i was trying to send them email no free back the email not successful deliver so am still waiting any update will let u guyz know
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Thanks man for the contribution. If you can get reliable seller on aliexpress, you won't regret it. But 90% of the sellers there are not geniue
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by ochukoccna: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2012
anochuks08: Thanks man for the contribution. If you can get reliable seller on aliexpress, you won't regret it. But 90% of the sellers there are not geniue
I think 1 should look at Member's Feedback Rating before trying to make a deal
If its like Amazon's own, that should be a plus
I believe Assurance plus id why you got your dough back, yet where any charges removed , did you get every thing back?
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by yomanovic: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2012
Please buy from ebay or some other sure sites in the US through www.circuitatlantic.com. I also came across the site on nairaland. Their office is located at Allen. I have bought through them and they truly fulfil their promises. You'll receive ur item within 10 to 15 working days.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by pufframmy1: 6:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
i collected my remaining item i bought from aliexpress today at agege post office thanks God it now remain my 2 items from dx.com after that no more shopping till next yr ooo be safe
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
ochukoccna:
I think 1 should look at Member's Feedback Rating before trying to make a deal
If its like Amazon's own, that should be a plus
I believe Assurance plus id why you got your dough back, yet where any charges removed , did you get every thing back?
yeah, i got everything back, not even a dime was deducted. When using Aliexpress, the first to check or best say, i check is the customers' feedback on the seller. I do read all the feedback, A-Z. I believe that helps when trying to avoid getting scammed on aliexpress
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
yomanovic: Please buy from ebay or some other sure sites in the US through www.circuitatlantic.com. I also came across the site on nairaland. Their office is located at Allen. I have bought through them and they truly fulfil their promises. You'll receive ur item within 10 to 15 working days.
ya, i heard they keep to their own end of every bargain, i tried using them once, their charges are quite high.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by gbolahan1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Top boutique store is a reliable seller on aliexpress, I bought a gadget from them and I got it.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by anochuks08(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
gbolahan1: Top boutique store is a reliable seller on aliexpress, I bought a gadget from them and I got it.
Thanks man. Top boutique store is the one that belongs to Rachael Wang. I haven't had any transaction with her because i couldn't get any feedback on it
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by valchris10: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2013
Buying online has its own unique advantages and disavantages, but fret not, i'm putting together an ebook to help you weed out the disavantages and make buying online (esp on aliexpress) more pleasurable. I have shoped on aliexpress for some years nw. send me an email if you'll be interested in the ebook. Its jst 10 usd. But will save thousands of dollars n naira. Trust me.
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by tosinot1(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2013
i have never been a victim on aliexpress.i am a regular buyer on the site.before you make a purchase, chat with seller using trade manager, if anything goes wrong, you can use the chat as the the evidence when you open dispute
Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by valchris10: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2015
Videomaking workshop coming up in Owerri in Aug 31st - 2nd Sept 2015
The right path to jump-start your career in Video production.
Date 31st august-2nd Sept.
This workshop is the ideal way to get hands-on experience on the fundamental techniques of
pre-production
Lighting Techniques for indoors, studio, and Outdoor
Audio for Video
Image control and camcorder basis
Editing
For more info visit http://x-mz.org/video-production-workshops.html

Re: Shopping On Aliexpress.com by bobo65(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Don't be too quick to pay for an item on aliexpress

Make sure u discuss with the seller

Let him give u an estimated time of arrival

If the time reaches and ur item doesn't come to u ,open dispute and ur item will be cancelled, u will get ur refund before 2 weeks

Some new sellers may not have feedbacks but blv me, because they need good feedback, their services are always awesome

Wish u happy shipping

I'm an a2 aliexpress member

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Your Own Small Scale Maize Flour Mill / Paypal For Sale- $1000 / Wrist Watch,otg Flash Drive,toothpaste Dispenser, For Wholesale In Kwara St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.