Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (17350 Views)

My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! / How Safe Is Western Union On Aliexpress.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by samceen: 1:31am On Oct 14, 2012
Hi guyz, i want to know if anyone has shopped on aliexpress.com before, a friend told,
me about it. I believe the site, but i still have my doubts though, i want to know if anyone has shopped
on the site of late. If you had any discrepancy on the site, or maybe anyone scammed you?
Or your transaction/shopping was successful, and the name of supplier/distributor or wholesaler you bought it from.
Thanks guyz, appreciate ur anticipated response and comments.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Chrisvicmall: 2:17am On Oct 14, 2012
You don't need to worry. The site is really and a lot of Nigerians have been buying things from the site. You can verify that by checking users feedback on products especially electronic products and phones. Moreover we have help people to purchase items both from aliexpress, alibaba and any shops/companies in China.

Our service give you the ability to pay without credit card since you will be paying in naira. Moreover you can receive the product within 4-7 days also at a very cheap shipping fee. If you need our service, chat with us on www.chrisvicmall.com or send an email to us.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Gbengazzee(m): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2012
I have ordered a product from the site and got it delivered within the agreed period.

My advice:
1. Before you make payment for any goods on aliexpress,write a message to the owner/seller, state your terms. They will reply you within 24hrs if they are willing to sell to you, otherwise, move to another store. This will prevent bad experience - a situation where the seller is not ready to sell to you and you have already make payment, you will have to wait for many days before you get a refund.
2. Check feedbacks and rating. This will inform you of other people's experience with the seller.
3. Make payment only on aliexpress site with their escrow payment option. With escrow, aliexpress will hold the money you paid for the goods until you confirm the delivery of the product(s) before releasing the money to the seller.

1 Like

Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by onatisi(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2012
this is the only chinnese site i can vouch for and shop with.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by chemashie(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2012
The site is now secured and tight due to the recent cleansing embarked upon by alibaba/aliexpress. If you are still nursing any fear, you can contact us to get the product delivered to your door step. You can check some of our products here @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace or call 08034018955. You can pay 30% upfront & balance @ point of delivery. What about that?

2 Likes

Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by samceen: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2012
thanks 4 d heads up guyz......
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by samceen: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
@Gbengazzee is d escrow option available for all suppliers and products or some??
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by juliebrown: 12:28am On Oct 15, 2012
@gbenga i really also wnt 2 knw much abt d escrow stuf pls do explain
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by juliebest(f): 2:59am On Oct 15, 2012
Escrow system is available for all suppliers in aliexpress.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by YoungWiseCash: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Can i buy products here in Nigeria with UK or US credit card without problems?
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by samceen: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Young-Wise-Cash i believe so
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by chemashie(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
juliebrown: @gbenga i really also wnt 2 knw much abt d escrow stuf pls do explain
Escrow means aliexpress with hold the money you pay until you confirm you have received the product.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2012
pls what are their payment modes like ?
Do they have Nigerian bank accounts ?
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by onatisi(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2012
Rooneyboy: pls what are their payment modes like ?
Do they have Nigerian bank accounts ?
why dont u just go to the site ,study it and if u have any questions ask them directly.noone is working for aliexpress.com on nairaland or in nigeria.there is nthing hidden about the wesite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Chrisvicmall: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Want to purchase from aliexpress but want to pay in naira, use Chrisvicmall
Want to receive your product faster and at a very cheap shiping price, use Chrisvicmall
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by slimming: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Let me order for you anywhere in the world and get it deliver in Nigeria.

contact me here segunjohn01@gmail.com
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by kofo365: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
Pls how quality Ȋ̝̊̅§ their blacberry
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by dav8id(m): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
samceen: @Gbengazzee is d escrow option available for all suppliers and products or some??
NOP..ONLY GENUE Seller/supplier make use of escrow. Advice,avoid any seller that refussed to be pay thru escrow.as escrow is the only way for u 2 be in a sefty hand
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by dav8id(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2012
juliebrown: @gbenga i really also wnt 2 knw much abt d escrow stuf pls do explain
they are middle men btw u and the supplier.ie u pay thru them,they hold the money and when the supplier supply u the package,u receive and confirm the package, then escrow will release the payment to the supplier
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by dav8id(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
kofo365: Pls how quality Ȋ̝̊̅§ their blacberry
i dont advice u 2 buy phone 4rom. The best iteam on that site are....tablet pc, netbook,laptops, jwerries and any kind of music players
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by ZigZiglar: 3:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Chrisvicmall: Want to purchase from aliexpress but want to pay in naira, use Chrisvicmall
Want to receive your product faster and at a very cheap shiping price, use Chrisvicmall

Can anybody vouch for the authenticity of CHRISVICMALL?
Who has done business with them before?
Is it safe to transact business with them?
I am hoping to pay for some goods from China through them and I want to be sure of whom I am dealing with.
Thank you
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by onatisi(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Zig_Ziglar:

I am hoping to pay for some goods from China through them and I want to be sure of whom I am dealing with.
Thank you
if u want to buy from aliexpress ,simply get a uba africacard,but if u want to deal with anyone make sure the person has an office ,and make sure you see ppl he or she has done business with
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by chemashie(m): 5:41am On Oct 17, 2012
Zig_Ziglar:

Thank you
Am not vouching for chrivicmall but i believe is going to be very good platform for you. The person with d name has been consistent on dis forum judging from his/her posts so far. You can deal with them. There‘s always a first time & if there‘s any issue, u can come back to inform d whole house. My 2cents!
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by ElMatteo(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Plz I have gone through †ђε products on Aliexpress aπϑ I just want τ̅☺ confirm †ђε quality of their products. Can someone really get †ђε hp, toshiba aπϑ dell versions laptops and real androids phone or aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they just †ђε china versions đα̲̅τ̲̅ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ lesser in quality τ̅☺ †ђε usual US products. I will appreciate a sincere reply τ̅☺ this please.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Chrisvicmall: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2012
Zig_Ziglar:
Thank you

We understand your fear. If you pay any money into our account and we did not attend to you or claim that you did not pay us the money or failed to handle your business for you or didn't reply your emails/calls, please kindly come back here let everyone know that we are bogus company. Post it to any other forum you might belong and also make sure that your friends and family do not do any business again with us.

But if you are satisfy with our service, please try to recommend our service to your friends and family. And also come back here and let people know your experience with us.

chemashie:
Am not vouching for chrivicmall but i believe is going to be very good platform for you. The person with d name has been consistent on dis forum judging from his/her posts so far. You can deal with them. There‘s always a first time & if there‘s any issue, u can come back to inform d whole house. My 2cents!

To be sincere with you, I do appreciate your support and comment. Thank you.

El Matteo: Plz I have gone through †ђε products on Aliexpress aπϑ I just want τ̅☺ confirm †ђε quality of their products. Can someone really get †ђε hp, toshiba aπϑ dell versions laptops and real androids phone or aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they just †ђε china versions đα̲̅τ̲̅ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ lesser in quality τ̅☺ †ђε usual US products. I will appreciate a sincere reply τ̅☺ this please.
Please understand that 99.99% of products on aliexpress are China products. It doesn't mean that they are of low quality. Some might be of low quality. It is important that you read the feedback of each of the product you want to purchase and see what people have said about the product.
Moreover, also understand that most of the US products e.g most of Apple products, are China made.

1 Like

Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Rooneyboy(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2012
El Matteo: Plz I have gone through †ђε products on Aliexpress aπϑ I just want τ̅☺ confirm †ђε quality of their products. Can someone really get †ђε hp, toshiba aπϑ dell versions laptops and real androids phone or aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ they just †ђε china versions đα̲̅τ̲̅ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ lesser in quality τ̅☺ †ђε usual US products. I will appreciate a sincere reply τ̅☺ this please.

this is actually my fear too.
How ever, I'll like to give this CHRISVICMALL guy a try.
Pls do let me know ur mode of payment.
Do u have Nigeria bank account that one could pay into ?
*And how many days does it take u to deliver ur goods ?
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by chemashie(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2012
@ chrisvicmall, it is pleasure. I have most of ur comments on business section & i can give it to you for that.
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by Chrisvicmall: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2012
Rooneyboy:

this is actually my fear too.
How ever, I'll like to give this CHRISVICMALL guy a try.
Pls do let me know ur mode of payment.
Do u have Nigeria bank account that one could pay into ?
*And how many days does it take u to deliver ur goods ?

For our Nigeria bank account, please check http://chrisvicmall.com/buyer/how-to-buy-product/

It takes 3-5 days before you can receive the product. If you have questions, you can also chat with us online
Re: HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! by ElMatteo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

For our Nigeria bank account, please check http://chrisvicmall.com/buyer/how-to-buy-product/

It takes 3-5 days before you can receive the product. If you have questions, you can also chat with us online

Based on ΰя post here, I'm about doing business with u. I was initially skeptical before cos its my first time with U̶̲̥̅̊ but I have decided τ̅☺ go ahead based on ΰя reputation. I chatted with ΰя representative this morning aπϑ he has explained everything τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ aπϑ will be making my orders next week.

If this goes through smoothly, u can be sure I will place more aπϑ more orders aπϑ will come back here τ̅☺ recommend chrisvicmall τ̅☺ nairalanders aπϑ also τ̅☺ my friends.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Update On MPC / Naira Hits All-time Low Of 334.50 Per Dollar At Interbank Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.