Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

How Popular Is Online Internet Shopping? - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / How Popular Is Online Internet Shopping? (497 Views)

FREE Shopping Cart Website (Limited Offer) / Your One-stop Shop For All Internet, Computer, Shopping And Entertainment Soluti / How To Get Free Visa Card For Shopping On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Popular Is Online Internet Shopping? by MissWag: 4:57am On Oct 14, 2012
Hi guys, I recently noticed online grocery shops, clothing stores etc showing up lately in Nigeria and it has really interested me being an online shop owner myself http://georgesdeals.ecrater.com

I wanted to know the trend with online shopping in Nigeria is. I know people already pay online for tickets which you receive immediately by email, so there is already trust with that. However with online retail store you do not recieve your goods immediately, you have to wait till its posted to you a few days latter.

I love online shopping as long as the site is secure I have no problem paying and patiently waiting for my goods. I wonder what fellow Nigerians think.

Will you willingly and readily pay with your card trusting that the website owner will send your goods as promised.
Re: How Popular Is Online Internet Shopping? by MissWag: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
I created a survey to this effect please follow the link below and complete the survey thanks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XCFPZPK

(1) (Reply)

Website Developer With Thorough Knowledge Needed / Empowering Webdesigners / How To Create Squeeze Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.