Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final (3409 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Okagbare Wins Gold In Shanghai / Okagbare Finishes Second At Shanghai Diamond-League 100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2012
Happy Sunday to you all. The above game is live and Murray is leading by 3-2.

Share your thought about the game here
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2012
Djokovic back

3-3
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2012
Murray takes the lead again.

4-3
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2012
Go for it DJokovic

4-4
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2012
4-5

Good game
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 10:57am On Oct 14, 2012
1st Set over. Andy Murray leads 7-5
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by neyostica: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2012
Andy murray is hot now, can't see any one stoping him, djokovic leads 2-1 second set
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2012
Murray is leading in this set. Djokovic what what happened to you
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by neyostica: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2012
Murray is a game away from d title, how time change
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2012
What a come back by Djokovic
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2012
Great come back by Djokovic. 5-5
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Gbawe: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2012
Tie-break second and final set. Go on Andy !!!!!!
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
Infact this game belongs to Murray.

These guys are good
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Great game. Djokovic won d set to set an epic final set. grin grin grin
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2012
Superb entertainment. Djorkovic wins second set. Fantastic thriller !!!! Game on !!!!!!
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
What an incredible game of Tennis !!!!! Djokovic turns it around and wins !!! Absolutely superb !!!!! Well done Murray, you are now firmly in the rank of best 3 players in the world IMO. Great game that had everything !!!!
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by jamp: 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
What a match. Djokovic turned the table on Murray.
Am so happy for Djokovic but pity Murray cos he had much support from the crowd.
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by pharmow: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2012
All hail Nole the king of court
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
It's a slim chance defeat!
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by solomon111(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2012
Overrated Murray!
Thank God he lost,cos the british media would have been all in our face.
Thank you Novak for saving the blushes of tennis.

3 Likes

Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by dhanmccoy: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2012
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by neyostica: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Congrats djokovic, what a comeback
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
solomon111: Overrated Murray!
Thank God he lost,cos the british media would have been all in our face.
Thank you Novak for saving the blushes of tennis.

dont let the cheerleading Murray fans hear you say that, as they will will be quick to attack you for saying the above in bold. according to some deluded people on NL, Murray is considered one of the most successful tennis player of all times (ahead of the likes of Bjorn Borg/Mc Enroe etc), simply because his total prize money TODAY is bigger than what Bjorn Borg et al made in the 70s/80s, lol.......even though we all know that all he has to show for (in order to be called successful) is ONE grand slam title.
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Afam4eva(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2012
Did I just hear someone say that Murray is among the three best tennis players in the world? I'm sure the person who said it must be British. These people should just shut up ans stop insulting the game of tennis. Just because a one a single grand-slam, we won't hear word again. I think Djokovic should be reprimanded for not beating that small boy in straight sets. What has the game of tennis turned into. I hope they'll invited a pastor to sanctify the arena where Murray won the US open. That single event has stained the world of tennis forever.
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by Gbawe: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva: Did I just hear someone say that Murray is among the three best tennis players in the world? I'm sure the person who said it must be British. These people should just shut up ans stop insulting the game of tennis. Just because a one a single grand-slam, we won't hear word again. I think Djokovic should be reprimanded for not beating that small boy in straight sets. What has the game of tennis turned into. I hope they'll invited a pastor to sanctify the arena where Murray won the US open. That single event has stained the world of tennis forever.

Why don't you quote folks directly, as I do here, if you have something to say in response to what others have said? Your snide remarks don't wash with me guy because I don't know when being British now amount to a lack of objectivity. If anything, you are the only one who lacks objectivity. Badly for that manner. Who is actually insulting the game of Tennis if not you?

A man gets to the Wimbledon finals, wins Olympic gold, wins the US opens and got to today's finals , all in a year, yet you talk ungraciously as if you are referring to a talentless hack. Guy give it up. He has beaten the two players ,above him in the rankings, several time this year. Your palpable hatred is nauseating and it makes you speak senselessly

Even if totally consumed with the inability to give credit where due, at least respect reality and brutally cold statistics. Murray has improved considerably under his new coach. He ran Federer close at Wimbledon (Beating Djokovic) to get there and Won the Olympic Gold by beating Federer. He then won the USA open beating Djokovic again. Today the match, by neutral folks around the World, was hailed as an epic display.

Obviously you cannot respect fact and official rankings, but it is still important to mention that Murray is officially number 3 in the WTP ranking. I don't know what you actually interprete that to mean. In the world of the balanced and neutral adults who prosecutes life with logic , and don't allow prejudice cloud judgement, I think it is safe to say Murray is indeed one of the top three players in the world currently. After wimbledon, he also now seems to have the measure of Federer. In the end, you can say what you want but those who appreciate hard work knows Murray deserves all the praise and success he is getting.
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by mamagee3(f): 2:54am On Oct 15, 2012
I don't like Djokovic one bit!!!

I wish murray defeated him. . .
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by femmy2010(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2012
Murray has been brough back to reality.
Re: Djokovic Defeats Murray In Shanghai Rolex Masters Final by olivertwist: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gbawe:

Why don't you quote folks directly, as I do here, if you have something to say in response to what others have said? Your snide remarks don't wash with me guy because I don't know when being British now amount to a lack of objectivity. If anything, you are the only one who lacks objectivity. Badly for that manner. Who is actually insulting the game of Tennis if not you?

A man gets to the Wimbledon finals, wins Olympic gold, wins the US opens and got to today's finals , all in a year, yet you talk ungraciously as if you are referring to a talentless hack. Guy give it up. He has beaten the two players ,above him in the rankings, several time this year. Your palpable hatred is nauseating and it makes you speak senselessly

Even if totally consumed with the inability to give credit where due, at least respect reality and brutally cold statistics. Murray has improved considerably under his new coach. He ran Federer close at Wimbledon (Beating Djokovic) to get there and Won the Olympic Gold by beating Federer. He then won the USA open beating Djokovic again. Today the match, by neutral folks around the World, was hailed as an epic display.

Obviously you cannot respect fact and official rankings, but it is still important to mention that Murray is officially number 3 in the WTP ranking. I don't know what you actually interprete that to mean. In the world of the balanced and neutral adults who prosecutes life with logic , and don't allow prejudice cloud judgement, I think it is safe to say Murray is indeed one of the top three players in the world currently. After wimbledon, he also now seems to have the measure of Federer. In the end, you can say what you want but those who appreciate hard work knows Murray deserves all the praise and success he is getting.
GBAAAAAM!

(1) (Reply)

Lagerback Wants To Work With 'legend' Kanu / Nigerians Are Happier Without Super Eagles? / Shooting Stars Disbanded By Oyo Govt Over Mounting Financial Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.