Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Aluu Boys And Boko Haram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aluu Boys And Boko Haram (764 Views)

"Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) / Boko Haram Condemns D Aluu 4 Killing. / Aluu, A New Section In Hell Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu Boys And Boko Haram by swscorpio: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2012
I have been thinking about those Christian Terrorists who hacked those four UniPort students to death and all I can think of is 'is this what dey r taught every other sunday? If u r a Christian reading this I know u will b angry and say 'this is nonsense!. Really? Is it really nonsense? Those Aluu Youths killed those boys in cold blood, and since d news has been making waves I haven't heard anyone say O dey r christianist! But after d Mubi killings d tabloids kept on saying 'Islamists' dey r boko haram members. I don't care if dey r boko haram members, but I care a lot if u call dem Islamists. Because some wicked people go on rampage killing others doesn't mean their religion asked dem to. If u wouldn't call those Aluu youths Christianists or attribute their gruesome act to christianity then please don't judge Islam by d activities of some mad people desperate for power and control. If u really believe those Aluu youths did what dey did because, as individuals their hearts r wicked, then u also have to believe dat individually d heart of d boko haram members r wicked. Islam doesn't preach terrorism, No it doesn't. The Prophet of Islam had Jewish neighbours dat he would visit when ever dey fell sick and even his uncle who contributed so much to d course of Islam was neva a muslim. Islam teaches good neighbourliness and d Prophet(Peace b upon Him) is reported to have said 'he is not a muslim he whom his neighbour is not free from his wickedness(tongue) 'he is not a muslim he who does not love for his neighbour what he loves for himself 'he is not a muslim he who's neighbour goes to bed hungry while he's got plenty'. Please study Islam and not d attitude of some crazy people who happen to be muslims. Thanks.
Re: Aluu Boys And Boko Haram by abbeyfx2(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2012
Dude, did those murderers ask d those guys to bcome xtians? Hv xtians shown to u a portion of d xtians holy book tht reads enemy of their religion are misfits? Ur leaders are quick to react to a msg tht exposed muhmd as pedophilic and a war monger in d u.s but kept quiet on boko issues hapnin on their soil. Guy use ur head. Alot is nt right abt tht religion call ur house 2geda nd fix it. Instead of looking to tag others as bad to justify an existn bad act. I seldomly post bt just in d mood today.
Re: Aluu Boys And Boko Haram by dorox(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
The muslim terrorist kill in the name of Allah and the religion of islam but those 'Aluu boys' were not shouting the name of Jesus while carrying out their terrible act. Even muslims get scared at the shout of allahu akbar in a crowded place that is not a mosque.
Re: Aluu Boys And Boko Haram by swscorpio: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
To All,My main point is this: Because some wicked people go on rampage killing others doesn't mean their religion asked dem to.I am a Muslim and I swear to God there's no any other place that Islam mention to kill an innocent human being. Jesus is my Prophet and Messenger of God. I believe with him and I knew in his book there is no any place that mention to take a life of an Innocent Soul same as in my Book(Quran).So,Boko Haram are not practicing Islam and at the same time Whenever Boko Haram did their Devilish things pls don't judge it and say Muslims done it same as what those ppl 4rm ALUU community done I never mention it or took as Christians done it. I Believe it is an individual thing,I guess there's no Religion that will approve Killing Innocent Soul to be a good thing.Cheer's
Re: Aluu Boys And Boko Haram by maryswags: 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
swscorpio: I have been thinking about those Christian Terrorists who hacked those four UniPort students to death and all I can think of is 'is this what dey r taught every other sunday? If u r a Christian reading this I know u will b angry and say 'this is nonsense!. Really? Is it really nonsense? Those Aluu Youths killed those boys in cold blood, and since d news has been making waves I haven't heard anyone say O dey r christianist! But after d Mubi killings d tabloids kept on saying 'Islamists' dey r boko haram members. I don't care if dey r boko haram members, but I care a lot if u call dem Islamists. Because some wicked people go on rampage killing others doesn't mean their religion asked dem to. If u wouldn't call those Aluu youths Christianists or attribute their gruesome act to christianity then please don't judge Islam by d activities of some mad people desperate for power and control. If u really believe those Aluu youths did what dey did because, as individuals their hearts r wicked, then u also have to believe dat individually d heart of d boko haram members r wicked. Islam doesn't preach terrorism, No it doesn't. The Prophet of Islam had Jewish neighbours dat he would visit when ever dey fell sick and even his uncle who contributed so much to d course of Islam was neva a muslim. Islam teaches good neighbourliness and d Prophet(Peace b upon Him) is reported to have said 'he is not a muslim he whom his neighbour is not free from his wickedness(tongue) 'he is not a muslim he who does not love for his neighbour what he loves for himself 'he is not a muslim he who's neighbour goes to bed hungry while he's got plenty'. Please study Islam and not d attitude of some crazy people who happen to be muslims. Thanks.

Oh just SHU.T U.P! Ur post doesn't make sense!

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is A Treat To Humanity- Wole Soyinka. / Dont Look At The Waves / God Is Not Absurd And A Mystery Is Simply The Over Abundance Of Sense- Pope.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.