Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You (2288 Views)

Get FREE Website Designed For Your Business / How To Create An Ecommerce Store / How To Launch A Website Designed With Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hi everyone. Many people are looking for ways to go into business of selling their offline products like Jeans, Shirts, T-Shirts, Sun-glasses, wrist watches, beads and bangles, phone accessories, phones, laptops etc online. But they have not been able to get a perfect one that will do the Job for them at the cheapest rate ever.

Now you can sell your products to the world. Accept creditcard payments on your website. Here are the benefits of using my services;

- Accept Creditcard payment on your website.

- A neatly designed website show your products on sale in categories and full view.

- Your customers will have instant downloads to electronic materials and you will bear the responsibility of sending offline products to the person's house (cost included in the cost of the product).

- Your site will work with Nigerian banks that have MasterCard or VisaCard making it possible for your nigerian customers to buy your products online.

Recieve your payment every 3days

- 24hrs site access. You dont loose any sales.

Based on all these, i am sure you already know what benefits await you when you take your business online.

I am available to be at your service. Like i said the price is quite cheap and affordable. If you want to take your business online, please call me now on 08166234713.

Thanks
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
Nothing is static. Everything changes. So does the way you do business change. The internet has made profiting so easy once you have everything in place.

Taking whatever you sell online gives you a better edge over your competitors. You will find out that you make twice the profit online compared to offline sales.

This are the possibilities my services will offer to you. Give me a call now to get its cost now. 08166234713
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Webmantn(m): 12:18am On Oct 15, 2012
Please feel free to make your enquiries at DMT,view our blog:http://deltamotivation2000..comhere is a project of ourshttp://wilvatopsecurity.com or call:08093357656
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Webmantn: Please feel free to make your enquiries at DMT,view our blog:http://deltamotivation2000..comhere is a project of ourshttp://wilvatopsecurity.com or call:08093357656

Funny website you have back there my friend.

Anyway guys like i was saying check out this this image screen below.

That is the way your website will look like after adding your product listings. You will have visitors flooding your website because your site is easy to comprehend

Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Obviously, the one method of making huge profit from any sales business is the ability to put your products where your customers and intending customers will see it.

We are in the era where people are making purchases online for whatever things they want, ranging from clothes to shoes, Jeans and suits, wrist watches and sunglasses, phones and laptops, you name it.

If your business is not online, you are loosing plenty of money my friend. Take your business to the Global market and see how profitable it can be.

Expecting your response on this.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2012
Sho! U badt oh only u won talk n answer, na so?
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2012
Naija Aboki: Sho! U badt oh only u won talk n answer, na so?

You be real aboki. How you dey? This is to keep people updated.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
It is quite interesting how business can be so easy to carry out when doing it online. Technology is increasing everyday and of course the possibility of doing it on the internet.

Like i said earlier, you business will receive tremendous boost when you take it online.

Let me help you take your business online right now.

I can make it possible for you at an affordable price
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2012
In addition to our services, we have introduced liberty payment processing. Now you can accept payment on your shopping site with the use of Liberty Reserve (LR).

Isn't this exciting? Now its a lot easier running your own shopping website. Call now to have your own online shopping website built for yor.

Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2012
IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHIP PRODUCTS ABROAD?
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2012
Brand_new: IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHIP PRODUCTS ABROAD?

Highly possible my friend. All you need do is contact your local shipping or courier company to know how much it cost to ship things abroad.

Contact me on building your own shopping cart now.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 19, 2012
Ahead of creating your own shopping website here in Nigeria, you may want to ask questions concerning it having your own shop online and how it will be of benefit to your offline business.

Please post your questions right here and i will be obliged to reply to all your questions.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2012
Do you know that one of the reasons you don't make money online is because you haven't taken your business online.

Your profits start increasing when your business is online. Take your shop online today and experience the beauty of online sales.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by surveyProf(m): 5:19am On Oct 25, 2012
What is the range of your price, is it affordable? reasons are that I am intrested, I want an e-commence website for my business!!!
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
surveyProf: What is the range of your price, is it affordable? reasons are that I am intrested, I want an e-commence website for my business!!!

You can call me to know how much it costs. Its within a very good range. 08166234713
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by suneepet1: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
Guy,the link you posted as your work does not look e-commerce at all,and neither your blog is also available.please showcase your work to convince us of your competency.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2012
suneepet1: Guy,the link you posted as your work does not look e-commerce at all,and neither your blog is also available.please showcase your work to convince us of your competency.

I never posted any link to showcase anything. The picture you see of a lady in my post was actually the last ecommerce site i created sometime last year whose domain has expired. My client is yet to renew his subscription because he is not in the country. Shopping cart sites are not seen anywhere and any how. Its usually a serious site.

For the blogs i have built for people, you can checkout, www.talkcity4inkuzlover.com (a movie blog), www.getpoems.net (a poem site), and realhomesnaija.com (real estate site. Just finished this one).

So, like i said, i never posted any link. Pls call me to if you want to have your own ecommerce site.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by suneepet1: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
guy,you must be a spammer,you spoke about eCommerce site and post a link to a movie site that does not indicate your signature.Am not working against you but i think it high time we build confidence for ourselves by really giving sample of our real work abi your eCommerce site better pass ebay.com wey them no dey see.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
suneepet1: guy,you must be a spammer,you spoke about eCommerce site and post a link to a movie site that does not indicate your signature.Am not working against you but i think it high time we build confidence for ourselves by really giving sample of our real work abi your eCommerce site better pass ebay.com wey them no dey see.

Quite true. If you think i am a spammer, its up to you. If all that i have explained does not convince you, so be it. I know i have built some awesome and amazing sites for some nairalanders.

The last ecommerce site i built hasnt been reactivated cos its owner is not in the country. If you choose to believ other wise, i cant change your mind. Like i said, it is up to you.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by suneepet1: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2012
Well,i think you are confused,if the owner of the last site you built has traveled abroad,are you saying the previous owner of the site you design before the last has traveled abroad too.see you.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
suneepet1: Well,i think you are confused,if the owner of the last site you built has traveled abroad,are you saying the previous owner of the site you design before the last has traveled abroad too.see you.

I think we are matured men who can do without insults. I don't like the way you talk. Perhaps you don't understand me. I said the shopping website i did (which you are requesting for a sample to see my work) is not available cos its owner hasnt renewed his hosting package. The rest i showed you is a proof of some i did.

I don't like when people spoil good works others have built and seeking for a scam loophole. If that is the case, all business do have scam loopholes until they are tried.

My friend i understand where you are coming from but can you stop all this on this thread?
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by utimatedes(m): 2:16am On Oct 28, 2012
Guy grow up abeg...
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2012
A shopping site of your own will make business easy for you. It promotes your sites automated way to order and get your products delivered to them in a jiffy. Be it eproducts or offline products, your shopping website will be able to handle it. Most phones selling companies, computers and laptops, and all other accessories selling companies are taking their shops to the internet. You too can do same.

Contact now 08166234713
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by surveyProf(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2012
do u have samples of some e-commence sites u hv designed in the past?
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
surveyProf: do u have samples of some e-commence sites u hv designed in the past?

That is the image you have seen above. Its hosting has expired and the owner is yet outside the country.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by surveyProf(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
ribechi:

That is the image you have seen above. Its hosting has expired and the owner is yet outside the country.

Is okay, but does it mean you hv only designed just one so far?
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
surveyProf:

Is okay, but does it mean you hv only designed just one so far?

Yeah just one. And several blog sites. I am currently designing one but it hasn't gone public.
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by surveyProf(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Is okay, @ least it better to be truthful!
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
surveyProf: Is okay, @ least it better to be truthful!

Thanks... Are you interested?
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by surveyProf(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
ribechi:

Thanks... Are you interested?
kind of, I think we have been talking on phone, I called u and u equally called me, just dat I am yet to register a companys name...

Thanks
Re: Have your Shop online. Get An Ecommerce Website Designed For You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
surveyProf:
kind of, I think we have been talking on phone, I called u and u equally called me, just dat I am yet to register a companys name...

Thanks

Oh! You. Its okay. Quite understood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free High PR Gov And Edu Forums 2015 For Backlinks / Whatsapp GROUP For PICSART And Other Andriod Phone Designer...come IN / Why Does This Mysql Query Display "array" Instead Of The Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.