Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Looking For Friends To Chill With On The Island - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Friends To Chill With On The Island (1364 Views)

So Bored Looking For Friends To Hang Out With Platonic Based (delta Abraka) / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / Female Marijuana Partner Needed In Warri To Chill With! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Friends To Chill With On The Island by BlueGroove: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
My name is *insert whatever here*. For now, the only important deets I will divulge are that I'm a 23 year-old female, I live on the island. I'm looking for a friend with a fun personality, a great sense of humor and who gets sarcasm, so we don't have those awkward moments where I have to explain what I just said. Also, a healthy respect for people's feelings is an added plus. Another plus: be a liberal... I don't much enjoy conservative people who have too strong an opinion on what's right and wrong. Finally, a great command of English. Not asking you to be Pat Obia-what's-his-name, but at least let the gbagauns be very occasional, if they must come up at all. I know it seems I'm asking for much but I'm just specifying now, make e no be say I neva warn you. wink so drop a line here. Looking forward to meeting you! Ciao.

Ps: FRIENDSHIP. Not relationship. Male, female, "old", "young", whatever, it's all good.
Re: Looking For Friends To Chill With On The Island by cherish(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2012
Which part of island, i live in ajah. Male 28 years
Re: Looking For Friends To Chill With On The Island by jaido09: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2012
Hiya, I'm on d island as well. Oniru to be precise & would like to be a frd. I'm no Patrick Obahaigbon, lol. Where r on d island?
Re: Looking For Friends To Chill With On The Island by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Lekki phase 1, where are you on the Island?

(1) (Reply)

I Need True Love / I Need A Girl To Disvirgin Me / New In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.