Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea (33547 Views)

If You Are Into Any Biz Giving U 2k - 3k Daily Please Drop The Biz Info / What Business Can I Start With 120k And Rake In 2-3k Daily / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2012
Jbrain88: ,oluface,i agree bt i stay in benin so i jst nid to meet u in person if u dnt mind,and dis ur make 1600 evryday,is nt stil free,n dnt undastand it.
where did i say anything like 1600
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by seyigiggle: 10:31am On Oct 18, 2012
is the amount negotiable?
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nigerians are just lazy intellectually we want every thing done for us without us lifting a finger. Even the great ikemba of nnewi of blessed memory confirmed this when he said that we nigerians have been using the motar and pistle, our mothers used them, our ancestors used them but show me the difference between the ones our fore fathers used and the ones we use presently. There has been no innovation and yet we produce graduates every year. We want buisness ideas that will make us millionaires overnight but we can't try our hands on something so simple that would make our lives easier
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by jta2012(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hi guys,that fee is 222mc ,pls mellow down for fellow niaralander!!!
but you can try TEA VENDING/INDOMIE,EGG AND BREAD RESTAURANT,BUSINESS SUPPORTS,CYBER CAFE etc
With a small human face fee i will send to you A LIST OF 300 PROFITABLE SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES YOU CAN START ON YOUR
OWN and then you might make much more than N3000 a day!!!

Thanks

Pls call 08082619232,08184932156 and visit my blog add below
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by dav8id(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
@oluface..wow i remember when u posted that thread of you need a business partners. I read the post and i still remember those 3 business ideas u listed then. Yes,i also remember someone even asked u about trust or guarantor and i remember u told him that ur Mother is the only guarantor u have. The reseller registration is 3ok remember?.

PLEASE OLUFACE U NEED TO CALL ME NOW.... Cos there something i want u 2 do immediately if u really want to sell the idea..

Call me on 07037781319. Pls call me with the number u use on ur thread so that i wil know u are d real oluface,cos d msg is only 4 u and 4 the interest of our biz.cos i'm also into the business(most lucrative) duo i live in abuja.

Regard

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
dav8id: @oluface..wow i remember when u posted that thread of you need a business partners. I read the post and i still remember those 3 business ideas u listed then. Yes,i also remember someone even asked u about trust or guarantor and i remember u told him that ur Mother is the only guarantor u have. The reseller registration is 3ok remember?.

PLEASE OLUFACE U NEED TO CALL ME NOW.... Cos there something i want u 2 do immediately if u really want to sell the idea..

Call me on 07037781319. Pls call me with the number u use on ur thread so that i wil know u are d real oluface,cos d msg is only 4 u and 4 the interest of our biz.cos i'm also into the business(most lucrative) duo i live in abuja.

Regard

thanks for your advice... I will do what u said ....
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by wisemanj(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2012
Jbrain88: ,oluface,i agree bt i stay in benin so i jst nid to meet u in person if u dnt mind,and dis ur make 1600 evryday,is nt stil free,n dnt undastand it.
where do you stay in benin i live in benin too i want that manual and i want to get it from you direct my number 08078310296
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2012
wisemanj:
where do you stay in benin i live in benin too i want that manual and i want to get it from you direct my number 08078310296
I did not mention anything like manual in my post! Meet me one on one ... I will give u 5 out of 100 explaination about the business then if u are still intrested, u knw da next step.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Jbrain88: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2012
Christambasador: Theres a free info you can try, Just locate my signature. But it wont give you upto N2000 daily. Just N1600 which i think is not bad for a start. or simply check reliablelink. info
,oluface,dis reablelink u talked abt is nt even cheap to join and i stil ve to go 4 serious training,ar u in2 it so dat we can talk abt it.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by ziregbemoses: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2012
In my internet marketing terim, am a living testimony that you can start from zero level and make over N50k minimum on a monthly basis.
However if u have a PC then u can start the information marketing business. I have conducted seminars in lagos, and i've proteges than have succeeded doing this business. Forget about 2k-3k ideas,mlm,referral,hyip,data entry. Those things will never make u money online consistently.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Jbrain88: ,oluface,dis reablelink u talked abt is nt even cheap to join and i stil ve to go 4 serious training,ar u in2 it so dat we can talk abt it.
I am into the biz... No need of long time training.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by dammy1985: 7:19am On Dec 12, 2012
Pls, how many people have met olu? We need testimonies to know if the business really worth it. Thanks
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by emilyone(f): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2012
dammy1985: Pls, how many people have met olu? We need testimonies to know if the business really worth it. Thanks
seconded!

1 Like

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by dammy1985: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Olu, can I have a bit information about the business in order to know if we should make arrangement on how to meet?
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by teeboy4x(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Christambasador: Theres a free info you can try, Just locate my signature. But it wont give you upto N2000 daily. Just N1600 which i think is not bad for a start. or simply check reliablelink. info

wanna get d full info but d Email is not sending
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by kyiosaki: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2012

there s error on the page. send me ur email or phone number, am interested. lolademrsun@gmail.com
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by skyp(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
something tells me you open this thread yourself with another ID. NOT TOO SURE BUT JUST THINKING SO. NO OFFENCE PLEASE
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by chaotik(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
emilyone:
cant you just assist a bro in need without attaching any condition

and many of us easily and quickly judge others . . .

only feeble minded people are scared to let out ideas for free

one thing i know for a fact is that "its neva what you do buh how u do what u do"

share stuff and empower people, they cant do it like u'd do it . . . na u conceptualize am na

only if its me then it'll be a lot better . . . grin grin grin
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Activityj(m): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2012
cheksbry: join a multilevel marketing company,get to become a distributor for acer,dangote,samsung,mimee noodles etc....and you still get paid in dollars for referring people and building your team ...check my signature
dear how much will i use to join a2w?
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by bignaira: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2013
importation business if you are interested go to the website www.proinfomarketing.com/importers.htm
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by sbadeyemi(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2013
smiley
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by karlxavier(m): 6:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Mr oluface, I'm currently in IMO state. Can the biz be done here in IMO? Let me know. Also, we r expecting testimonies from pple that have done biz with oluface...

1 Like

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2013
I am now a Maruwa Rider. I now make 5k daily. Monday to Friday.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Meet me in Benin by December... Make we yarn.

Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
I am not in benin. I am in Lagos.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
gringringringringrin

BROS, but I nor quote u na.
oluface: I am not in benin. I am in Lagos.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringrin

The Guy u quoted wrote Oluface and not 2s£xy. So i have to clearify myself bro. Who knws if he is a newbie in Nairaland.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by newacca: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
shanda: Hello Guys,

I really need advice on the kind of business i can invest in and get about 2k to 3k daily returns. Any good idea will be appreciated.

Thanks
It depends on how much you have to invest. If u have up to 450k,I can suggest a business 4 u dat will generate 2k daily,but the idea is for Abeokuta and its environ.
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by newacca: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringrin

Hey dude,howdy?
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by 9jahubcom(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
i hope this guide will help on free ways to make cash http://www..com/9jahubgift1.pdf
Re: 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea by tbatbaby(f): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
newacca:
It depends on how much you have to invest. If u have up to 450k,I can suggest a business 4 u dat will generate 2k daily,but the idea is for Abeokuta and its environ.
pls whats d biz?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria / 10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Ayiri Emami Teaching His Son How To Use Money Spraying Gun (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.