Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido (15351 Views)

D'banj With Akin Adesina At Kotoka Airport This Morning / Is Olamide Referring To D'banj With This Tweet? / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by chucky234(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
mimifonwon:
This is what i dont like about nigerians, the fact is that DAVID recorded a private conversation between him an a friend, in some other countries this can put him in jail, because he did it without dr.sid's permisiion,which is bad and betrayal. Dr. Sid is entitled to his opinion no matter how much you like him or not, the person who records a conversation between him and a friend is the biatch, so for once nigerians look at the guy who did wrong, and not the victim.SMH. Nigerians never focusing on the main issue. I feel sorry for this generation.
You are right,someone somewhere is just trying to make SID look bad.
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by Ranoscky(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ok.
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by NeuroBoss(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
It's unfortunate how a PRIVATE conversation with seeming FRIENDS have gone awry. DR SID, you're no more than every Nigerian talking about they feel in their closet. The betrayer, if not among you, maybe one of your service people (workers) excited to record the voices of stars and then later decided to make it public. This is a great lesson. "The best time to keep silent is when you feel a great urge to talk". Good that SID own up.

1 Like

Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by slimghost(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
Next time dont have a sensible convo with kids like Davido!!! hope you have learned ur lesson?

2 Likes

Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by bosswayne: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
But life must goes on in dr sids voice ...chai
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by zoedicus: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
abeg joor, u being entitled to ur opinion does nt affect d price of gari 4 market.
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by mbaemeka(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Dr SID's very good friend who happens to be a personal assistant to Dbanj was there too and I suspect he did the recording. This thing also didnt happen recently maybe a month or 2 or 3 or 4 back or longer which means that Dbanj must have gotten a hold of it since but refused to release it until a vital time. The time is now.

He has a "bachelor" video he just shot in ATL, he also plans on releasing his album in november. He needed something to generate the buzz and publicity. What better than controversy? He asked that the snippeted part of the recording be displayed. As we discuss it his mission gets accomplished, he sells albums, he makes money, he brags on.

Cheap publicity!
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by playboy19(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
mimifonwon:
This is what i dont like about nigerians, the fact is that DAVID recorded a private conversation between him an a friend, [b]in some other countries this can put him in jail, because he did it without dr.sid's permisiion,[/b]which is bad and betrayal. Dr. Sid is entitled to his opinion no matter how much you like him or not, the person who records a conversation between him and a friend is the biatch, so for once nigerians look at the guy who did wrong, and not the victim.SMH. Nigerians never focusing on the main issue. I feel sorry for this generation.

@bolded, are you really serious about that? What are you gonna charge him for? To me, whichever way you look at it, dr sid is a biatch. I'm not sure about the female world, but in men's world, if you say something being my back which you wouldn't want me to hear, then it's called biatching and being a coward. He was with the dude D'banj for God knows how long and he never said anything and after he left the record label he's saying this? Even being his back? What do you called that in the female world?

If he had come out and said something like "Hey, it was wrong that someone i trusted shared this supposed-private conversation with the public but still, i was only stating the fact so i'm not gonna deny anything i said"... I wouldn't have called him a biatch but trying to put the whole blame on the messenger, like you are presently doing is what i don't like. @Sid, dude man up, if you were bold enough to let that kinda shiit outta your gob when he wasn't present, then you should have the gut to stand tall before him or whoever. Plus, if you didn't say anything stuppid in the first place, there wouldn't be anything to share. Get it?

@ mimifonwon (whatever that means), you're pretty though shocked tongue
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by rootedinsuccess: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=Laila Ikeji]Last weekend, a secret recording in which Dr Sid & Wande coal were engaged in a heated argument over Dbanj's contribution to Mohits went viral.

In the recording, Dr SID is heard talking in a rather upset tone about how his former label boss D’banj’s personality was over-shining his and the rest of the crew members.

Like 8 minutes ago, Dr Sid took to Twitter to explain that incident. Here's what he has to say:

Hi tweeps hope everyone is having a good day?

Please permit me to address the issue of the recording that was released this weekend.

I had a PRIVATE conversation with people I trusted (Kamal, Dbanjs' associate Evil, Godfather, Davido, B-Red).

I'm entitled to my opinion and its unfortunate that this happened…

Sadly, someone chose to record this private conversation and release it to the public.

However, this has taught me a valuable lesson on who to and not to speak with, but life must go on...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/852338_convo_JPGf08ea683795baf99e6be6cb5baada1e4

BUT LIFE MUST GOES ON
ODE
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2012
mimifonwon:
This is what i dont like about nigerians, the fact is that DAVID recorded a private conversation between him an a friend, in some other countries this can put him in jail, because he did it without dr.sid's permisiion,which is bad and betrayal. Dr. Sid is entitled to his opinion no matter how much you like him or not, the person who records a conversation between him and a friend is the biatch, so for once nigerians look at the guy who did wrong, and not the victim.SMH. Nigerians never focusing on the main issue. I feel sorry for this generation.

How do u know it was davido? Didn't u read the part where doctor sid listed all the pple there including some guy he called evil?
Smh
Like romney ''you shoot, then aim later''.
Sorry for yourself.
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by obinnashady(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Talk like a man
Re: DrSid Responds To His Leaked Conversation About D'banj With Davido by Antoeni(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2017
Dont play or joke with yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Celebrates Smaranda Olarinde's Birthday (His Mother) / Dj Cuppy Accidentally Expose Her PRIVATE PART In New Viral (video) / Waje Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday, With Lovely Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.