Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Biker Nd Grandpa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Biker Nd Grandpa (1187 Views)

When Ur Grandpa Chooses To Do Valentine Cloth Shopping For You (see Photo) / Pic: What If He Is Your Grandpa? / Biker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biker Nd Grandpa by tjtj1(m): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A drunk walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees three men sitting at a corner table. He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks the biggest, meanest, biker in the face and says: "I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked. Man, she is one fine looking woman!"
The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are confused, because he is one bad biker and would fight at the drop of a hat. The drunk leans on the table again and says: "I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!"
The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad but the biker still says nothing.
The drunk leans on the table one more time and says, "I'll tell you something else, boy, your grandma liked it!"
At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders looks him square in the eyes and says, "Grandpa, go home, you're drunk!
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by ThugLife1(m): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2008
Hhahahahhahaha
You are good
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by ituen(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2008
i think say u bin dey bored?

nice joke
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by clemcykul(f): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2008
lmao am not bored at all grin grin got loads of excitement pumping through my blood grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by tjtj1(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2008
i was coz of d weather u guys were offline cool
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by antrix: 2:10am On Jan 24, 2008
hi nairalanders! sorta new 'round here so just wanna holla y'all.
nice one anyway.
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by mailmalc(m): 3:20am On Jan 24, 2008
lol
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by tjtj1(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2008
@antrix its an honour ur first joke was on my joke.@everyone thanks for ur comments.
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by hclacid(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2008
cool gringrin
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by Migines(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2008
Nice one tj
@antrix
ure most welcome.
Re: Biker Nd Grandpa by clemcykul(f): 8:53am On Jan 24, 2008
antrix ure welcome but not alwayz grin grin

see ur hungry eyes shocked grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Maths Teacher And Akeem / 12 Days Of Facebook / The Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.