Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber (614 Views)

When Help Is Volunteered / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / In Short, Islam Has Not Contributed Anything Positive To Nigeria (4 Non-muslims) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber by nakash: 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
I am doing a Masters degree on how many Muslim Imams, Mullahs,clerics and preachers have volunteered to be the bad guys who have strapped suicide vests besides children and other islamic followers. Please if you know of any preacher of Islam who died in the name of Jihad let me know. And in recent times since 1948 for that matter.
Re: My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber by nakash: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
I am being sponsored I must say. Send me links of any Muslim religious leader who blew himself up ( even Osama allies) in the name of Jihad to jannat. I will appreciate.
nakash: I am doing a Masters degree on how many Muslim Imams, Mullahs,clerics and preachers have volunteered to be the bad guys who have strapped suicide vests besides children and other islamic followers. Please if you know of any preacher of Islam who died in the name of Jihad let me know. And in recent times since 1948 for that matter.
Re: My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber by nakash: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
Plus the name of Al Alwaki who was murdered by an American drone in Yemen while his disciple is jailed for life in a supermax prison minus his genitals for trying to blow up a plane. Maybe while he was trying to bring the plane down over the Atlantic Lagoshia, vedax, sweetnecta and tbaba were in the same plane hoping for allah to come for them to take them to jannat for their 72 virgins or in Arabic 72 Houris.
nakash: I am being sponsored I must say. Send me links of any Muslim religious leader who blew himself up ( even Osama allies) in the name of Jihad to jannat. I will appreciate.
Re: My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber by nakash: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
From the loud silence I come up with a theory. Any suicide bomber can never be a cleric who have more important reasons to recruit more of them suicide bombers. Then Sbmobbers are just young poor islamist learning the quran while the clerics are well versed in the cult that dont allow them to die while they incite the unlettered non arabic speaking muslims to die in the name of the prophet.
nakash: Plus the name of Al Alwaki who was murdered by an American drone in Yemen while his disciple is jailed for life in a supermax prison minus his genitals for trying to blow up a plane. Maybe while he was trying to bring the plane down over the Atlantic Lagoshia, vedax, sweetnecta and tbaba were in the same plane hoping for allah to come for them to take them to jannat for their 72 virgins or in Arabic 72 Houris.
Re: My Masters Thesis On Islam: Has Any Cleric Ever Volunteered As A Suicide Bomber by nakash: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
My theory is right now proven. Clerics dont die, dont do jihad. They only 'Make' suicide bombers while they murk in their corruption. Eureka ! From now I will only quote clerical teachings like in some other videos I posted yesterday in my fight against Islam.
nakash: From the loud silence I come up with a theory. Any suicide bomber can never be a cleric who have more important reasons to recruit more of them suicide bombers. Then Sbmobbers are just young poor islamist learning the quran while the clerics are well versed in the cult that dont allow them to die while they incite the unlettered non arabic speaking muslims to die in the name of the prophet.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelief Is Now The World’s Third-largest’religion’ / Six Reasons Tithe Preachers Hate Freedom / ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.